Is Led Zeppelin really that bad?

I mean I know they're typically related to the "dad rock" meme, but I honestly do like their music. It's simple but always catchy and never really boring. I do however agree that they are definitely overrated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seOZY2uGtxk
youtube.com/watch?v=01pdiwWFszM
youtube.com/watch?v=zIVypBaa2QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o4omd8T5c
youtube.com/watch?v=t5HaHVKRouo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should be called "The Four Losers", am I right?

Can't you form your own opinions without looking for approval on a chinese cartoon image board?

>Vietnamese kite flying enthusiasts image posting interface
Just wanted to hear some other opinions on them man

>Is Led Zeppelin really that bad?

One of the most technically skilled collectives of musicians ever and you're asking that? This meme needs to stop, it's okay to just not like things

Led Zeppelin is the shit and everyone knows it. Houses of the Holy is my favorite album. Music is so subjective you shouldn't need clarification

No, Led Zeppelin were actually really good
youtube.com/watch?v=seOZY2uGtxk

>One of the most technically skilled collectives of musicians ever

Lol.
just no.

>Lol.
>just no.
but yes, that's why they are so boring. Bands made out of studio musicians never really work.

But they're thieves

i wouldn't say they're overrated at all

they were then but now it's overrated to say they're bad. they're a really good blues rock group

alt rock is really worse than dad rock when it comes down to it because there's hardly anything unique about rock today vs rock from late 60s to 70s

but since mu is a bunch highschoolers that just discovered sort of obscure music they like to shit on stuff that people think is good when in reality they listen to garbage like weezer american football and the microphones

Yeah zep were revolutionary in terms of the sound of their records, maybe the emphasis on bigness detracted from a certain melodic fluidity, but I always thought Jimmy played the right notes in his scalar boxes most of the time and he placed them so commandingly. Everybody in the band is dedicated to the sonic concept and they really play well together. I don't think their interplay is intellectually stimulating or whatever the jazzers require, but they really excite me on a base level

Super overrated, not terrible. I personally don't care for their music

I said
>one of
you blind cunt

Each member of Led Zeppelin was undoubtedly amongst the world's best in their ability

Here, watch something that is actually technical
youtube.com/watch?v=01pdiwWFszM

youtube.com/watch?v=zIVypBaa2QA

More like the world's most overrated

Undoubtedly?

but i just said i doubt it.

>rock music
>not even prog rock
>"""""One of the most technically skilled collectives of musicians ever"""""""
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I've listen to them so much I can't even tell If I like them anymore or if they are bad. Overall I think I just burned em out when I was a kid.

They absolutely destroyed (in a bad way) the songs they coppied from Blind Willie Johnson.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o4omd8T5c
youtube.com/watch?v=t5HaHVKRouo

One of those bands that sounds so 70's they feel outdated to listen to.

No, they're part of where 'good' and 'dadrock' overlap
>One of the most technically skilled collectives of musicians ever
are you for real right now

The sound that people enjoyed so much in the 70's did not change.

What changed is the society around it.

Imo it's still a very fun and enjoyable sound

Fuckoff! Durnk isten to stariway tonheaven is incredble. Even if it is pleb choice

Bad? No. Good? Not really. Just okay.

therewego.cdr

Only really heard singles by them, where does one start with their albums?