/got/ general

The Prince that was Promised edition

Why isn't everything covered in snow yet? It should be winter by now desu

first for Gerold Hightower

RRRRREEEEE WHY DID LITTLE FINGER BETRAY THEM?

JOIN THE FREYS?

WTF

budget

>Littlefinger: Come on Robin we have to send men to castle black
>Robin: WOOWEE

Promise me, me

Season 6 is on its way to best GoT season.

I don't think Osha's ruse is going to plan m8s.

>bran wargs into the night king

I used to love this show but this season does nothing for me.
Everything just seems so dumb and slow moving.

Is it because of the writing?
Was the show ever good?
Did I just became a cynical asshole?

hmmmm

shit episode lads

have to keep up the ramsay quota

Comfy Theon

WHO GIANTSBANE HERE?

I don't think the show was ever that good, but it was definitely better in earlier seasons

>I've been down on Daenerys since season 2, but this last episode redeemed her for me.

that's cool since last night she was literally just reset to season 2 status. now watch as her plot meanders in essos for another 4-5 episodes until she triumphantly sets off for westeros in time for season 7!

what's this then?

>I woke before dawn. I could barely stand. Everyone else was asleep, on the couches or on the floor... lying in heaps next to their fine clothes... the truth of their bodies laid bare. I could smell them. Beneath the incense and the perfume. And the fine food that had already started to turn. And I saw it with perfect clarity. I saw what my sins were. The gold I had, the wine I drank, the women I used, my ceaseless struggle to maintain my position, all my love, all my hate, all my memories, all my pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream... a dream that I had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.

What did he mean by this?

me on the right

When is the "Theon gets his cock back" episode coming?

>build up rescue mission storyline for 4 episodes
>was ultimately completely useless as dany don't need no man

does ramsay have to kill a character every episode

/r/ing infographic showing Dany = Sauron

someone must have saved it

>Being so retarded as to try the same trick twice

Deserved to die.

Who /Faith Militant/ here?

Make the Red Keep Red Again

How accurate was this leak? i cant seem to find the links now, they were on yesterday, was it 100%?

also how was the episode? cant wait lads

Nth for good episode

"I bet within 2 episodes she is on her way to Westeros"

>my friend justifying that dany shit show

>muh communism
basically

the show is shit all these characters get 2 min screentime before jumping to the next scene
the show feels like a compilation of youtube videos

MY GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

hes gay

I'm liking it more than that travesty that was last season. I'd say it used to be better, I still think it's pretty good, just overrated.

>come back after three years only to die an episode later to plot armor

FUCKING DABID

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE GUYS

get hype for the ironborn with the ironcock

High Sparrow is Howland Reed.

Pretty much

Is the show trying to establish Jorah as some sort of an ultra cuck?

He was completely useless in Vaes Dothrak

>thought LF said join the Freys
>turns out join the fray is an idiom

Hype status: in the trash

Sneak peak True Detective season 3 set in Westeros. The sparrows partner could be Jaime

>Ramsay causes a large swath of chaos and destruction, and was directly responsible for harming a shitload of people
>some autist who was never directly harmed by him in the Vale decides to kill him because got a new toy that he wants throw out the moon door

What's up with Robyn?
Is he supposed to be autistic?

are you retarded or something

well ed didn't tell sansa shit so it's clearly a false leak just from the image

>and ed tells her than jon had died

Fake.
I thought it was obvious that this one was fake.

not really an infographic but this was posted a few threads ago.

The first season was great. But yeah the writing has jumped the shark since they don't addopt the books anymore.

episode 9

me on the left

he's supposed to be the key to all of this

He's a greenseer who's been driven half-mad by the visions.

Man that scene where Daenerys ran wild on the Khals took her from "shit character" to "god character" for me. Plus tits. Noice.

Can someone explain what 'lemongate' refers to here? Is it that shit with the lemon tree in Braavos, and the house with the red door?

Jorah is shit. He's been hilariously incompetent in every fight he's ever partaken in and been saved by sheer luck.

why is he still such an autistic faggot?

He was raised by a batshit single mother who breastfed him until he was like 10.

>RIP In peace
Always had a bit of a thing for Osha desu.

Jorah has been an ultra cuck for a long time now.

Robyn is insane and doesn't care what happens. They're going to war only because LF wants to.
And Robyn will keep doing as LF says forever, so long as LF buys him toys.

best waifu in all of /got/

>Fat Dany is usurping yet another people
>Will probably still call Robert/Tommen "The Usurper"

bcuz hes eevul xD

Probably something to do with the lemon-tree outside the house with red door.

He's getting old.

Just generally sickly and useless, his age does imply that he's mentally retarded or something in the show though. In the books he's much younger, so being an easily manipulated idiot makes a bit more sense

That he had a standard Sunday morning experience of the average University student and decided to turn to religion.

So was the Khal hut thing held together with gasoline?

IMPORTANT REMINDER;

That Daenerys is the Big Bad of the series, in fact she's an homage to Sauron from the Lord of the Rings.

When Daenerys invades Westeros, her armies and forces will consist of:

>An army of obedient eunuch soldiers who feel no pain
>A savage horde of 100,000 Dothraki screamers and bloodriders
>Tattooed slave freaks
>The scum of the East
>Exiles and traitors
>The colourful and vile sellsword companies and brutal mercenaries
>Reaving Ironborn raiders and pirates (Either she will join Victarion or take Euron's fleet, either way she's getting the ironborn)
>Enormous dragons- fire made flesh to burn cities to the ground

When she arrives in Westeros, she won't be seen as a savior. One look at her army and any Westerosi are going to think a foreigner horde from hell has arrived.

The reason why she's Sauron is because GRRM always admitted he hated how Sauron was too one dimensional in his villainy, and that he wondered what Sauron's actual motivations were.

Dany will cause despicable carnage to Westeros, and because we've been following her for so long, some people will sympathise with her demented cause of destroying Westeros with hostile foreigner, because we've seen this villain's side of the story.

thank you. someone made a great infographic that showed a side-by-side comparison.

hoping it turns up eventually

Reminder that she didn't use CGI

some chick is laying dragon eggs and getting raped and having a baby

My problem with the latest episode was the fact that two of the main story lines are pretty much the same

meereen and kings landing took up about 50% of the episode and all it is was them discussing how they will deal with the fanatics trying to take over the city

boring tbqh and the Danny storyline is the same as it was 4 years ago , they just done it a diffrent way.If it wasnt for jon/theon/arry (the last starks basically) i would have stopped watching

/rant

the lemongate thing is retarded. it's said that only the most rich/powerful have trees growing in their gardens in braavos and dany remember a lemon tree in the house she grew up in. it's a garbage-tier reddit theory.

His stunt double. Move along. Nothing to see.

They're literally sweeping plotlines under the rug to move towards the eventual series conclusion. It's happening with Davos too, he's just going to forget about Stannis and Shireen for the convenience of the plot.

I want to know about the renly armor being rigged

The proletariat will overthrow the evil bourgeoise. Bernie Panders fans will love it.

>Sweetrobin is the key the bastardbowl

How could we never see this?

Straw catches fire fast.

nah breh her breasts just got fuller and perkier naturally, as women naturally do when they get old

FINALLY!! Thank you for reposting this!!!

here

most of the ascended master theories (that actually exist) originated on reddit though

Is she dyke or something?
Every fucking picture she is hugging or being in a lewd position with a female.

My friend just sent me an email with the subject 'Mother of dragins'

The body was 'KAHLEEEEEESIIIIIIII' and then 6 raised fist emojis

What do?

>it's said that only the most rich/powerful have trees growing in their gardens in braavos

Where is it said, though? The theory hinges on Braavos not having the right climate to grow lemon trees at all, never mind how rich you are.

It's either him and Brienne at this point

>"There's no more wood." Dareon had paid the innkeep double for a room with a hearth, but none of them had realized that wood would be so costly here. Trees did not grow on Braavos, save in the courts and gardens of the mighty."

If he actually does get with Brienne I will literally spill my popcorn in excitement like that one Pepe image.

Yea she's quite obviously a lesbian.

So, how long until Podrick is proclaimed a wildling deity?

I honestly was thinking that she will be able to. But, there's no one who can rival 20 gud mem.

>Anonymous 05/16/16(Mon)15:36:23 No.69595087 ▶
> My friend just sent me an email with the subject 'Mother of dragins'
> The body was 'KAHLEEEEEESIIIIIIII' and then 6 raised fist emojis
> What do?
send him a pic of your dick

>2016
>emails

SOPHIE IS MINE!! I LOVE HER LONG LEGS AND HER GINGER CUNT! MY GIRL!!

Chop off you're dick.

Yeah it seems like serious pleb tier shit to me. Not to crap on whoever made the infographic. but a lot of the theories are at the wrong depths

Sansa was smoking hot :3:3:3:3

>your friend sent you a fucking email in the current year
you should consider pressing the turbo button on your computer to make facebook work

Hadn't thought of it this way, but kek