So i just found out, that one of my oldest m8s, had a secret marriage event/party yesterday...

So i just found out, that one of my oldest m8s, had a secret marriage event/party yesterday, inviting nearly everybody i know, and he didnt tell me nor invited me.

Im switching back and forth between pure rage and sadness, questioning why he would do that.

What should i do or write to him?

tell him sorry you missed the party , u were in the hospital with ur grandma dying of cancer but u hope everyone had fun

Ask his reasoning, and if it's something petty/ stupid, cut all ties with them.

This happened to me as well, his excuse was he wanted to make room for a half sister he never sees at the actual wedding, I didn't find out about any of it until after it had already happened. It's strained our friendship fairly hard in some ways. Especially considering I've hardly seen him since. We've hung out, but it's never been close to the same.

>sister still never showed up.
>the whole family knew and kept me I. The dark, I used to love these people, or it's just an undying bitterness that ranges to hatred.

ye im waiting for him to wake up, but i cant thin of any proper reason. this seems like he intentionally planned it

Kept me in*

Now it's just*

This user Is right though, find out why and go from there is your only real choice. Best of luck man, losing a bro like that is hard and pretty fucked imo.

Maybe he's just playing you like a fiddle and it's just a shitty joke, cuz losing a bro is tough shit. I doubt it but you might as well hope

Thats the problem, a few of my other best m8s were at his marriage party, nobody told me. im sure he instructed them to not tell me. i mean i hung out with them a fucking week before

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sad thing is for one reason or another you were deliberately left out. There are only of a handful of good reasons why, and there being a lack of space, if your buddy happens to use this excuse, is just bullshit.

OP the best u can do now is concentrating on the pure rage. You should wait infront of your friends door and stab him a few times with a knife. Hell be bleeding and thinking about what he did wrong and ull be best buddies again.

let's be honest, why WOULD he invite you? think about it; you don't even like yourself, why would anyone else?

:(

If your 'friends' aren't inviting you places anymore its because you no longer have anything to offer that makes inviting you worthwhile. There's a reason they dont want to hang out with you anymore. Whats is it?

I say you ghost him OP, don't reply to phone calls, don't hang out with him, Have him be dead to you.

He probably won't notice, but at least you'll learn where you stand and can find other people who aren't shitty to hang out with.

Damn. I'm not the op but that shit hits home.

thats the thing, ive been an asshole for the last years, but changed my ways recently, so they told me they accept it and trust me now

Agree with this 100%. Dude if he was a good friend I don't see him having an excuse to not invite you. I

Ye well. This m8 in particulare is a tough "no shit" type of guy. always fair but has no trouble not calling you for the next 10 years if you fuck with him.

STILL this doesnt mather, i know him since i was 13, 29 now. We went thru loads of shit together, And i mean real shit like street fights, holidays, sicknesses, deaths from friends etc. so everything aside, out of simple life respect he should have invited me no mather what. i invited him to my past birthdays even thought my GF at that time told me not to

im a djinn, u should smear a swastika out of feces infront of his door

i wasnt a good friend either for a while. But theres a difference between being a not so good friend, and not invting an old m8 to a wedding party u know since 20 years.

fuck friends only family matters

Honestly there is always 2 sides to a story.
I had a really good friend i knew for about 9 years. He used to do some stupid shit and annoy everyone that we knew and I and this other mate will feel embarassed because we were the ones that introduced him to the group. One day he did another stupid shit and that was the last straw. Just like that, 9 years of friendship was over.