Dubs

Dubs.
>My ex

Other urls found in this thread:

liquidhotdog.com/shit/text/The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard - By Shawn Wunjo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liquidhotdog.com/shit/text/The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard - By Shawn Wunjo.pdf

Rolling

Rerolllll

reeeroll

I never loved you btw, you're an egotistical, vapid and ugly sow and I merely milked your udders.

Roll

Hey, are you seeing anyone? Cause I've been thinking about maybe getting back together again.

I AM GOIJG TO KILL NYSELF NOW R U HAPPY U FUCKING RUINED ME LOOK AT MY WRISTS IVE BLPODIED THEM U STUPID HORE HOW CAN U LIVE WITH URSELF W

Roll

Nice

FUCKIMG DAY AND NIGHT I THINK ABOUT U AND FUCKIN SOME OTHER GUY AND I LUNCHES A HPLE IN MY FUCKIN WALL I CANT TAKE YHIS ANYMORE U FUCKING KILLED ME I LOVE U SO MUCH

Roll

Rolling thisssss

Rerolling

Rrrrrrrroll

Next dubs.

IF Y CUM BACK I WILL TO ANYTHING FOR U PLZ BABY I CANT HANDLE ANOTHER MINUT WITHOUT U PLEASE PLEse pleASE COME BACK TO ME

>Samefagging this hard
Already got dubs on a roll for

Roll

Rerolling this

Rrrrrrolll

Same guy as this here, OP's doing multiple dubs, nvm. If that's the case, Another dubs OP

Rolling this

Fuck off.

Rolling for this :)

Rol

Roll for this

I CANT HANDLE BEING ALOOOOOONE I MASTURBATED ALL FUCKING NIGHT THINKING ABOUT U I CANT BE WITHOUT U ANYMORE I CUT MY WRISTS IT HURTSZ

Roll

I'm doing the dubs after the image not multiples (;

Roooll

Faggot niggers tongue my hairy anus you bitch.

Roll

I will gut you like a trout using nothing but my dick and a Lego Star Wars set

Roll for this please dubs

NIGGERS XD

Hurry fags, something good

:P xD

Roll for this

ask for newds

Re roll

NO I TOOK PILLS AND BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE I CANT HANDLE WITHOU YOU ANYMORE GOODBUE FOREVER

kek

shut the fuck up.
im comin over to fuck your pussay

Roll mother FUCKER

Baby you and I we can take on the world

WINRAR

ROLL

REROLLLLL

DO IT FAGGOT

Dubs

"I'm just kidding, I just really miss you. My "friend" got a hold of my phone and wrote all that stuff. What happened between us? I still have those nudes of you, and was masturbating to them again andgot thinking about you.
...what do I need to do, to change for you?
--in a hypothetical world where I'm not a pathetic loser, and you would ACTUALLY consider dating me again, that is..

Ask her for nudes

I was doing no fap july but i cant stand it any more i need to bust a nut, please pxt me your tits.

Ask again for newds

lordy

Checked

Lolol

Waiting for reply (;

Trips for days

this

Send her a dick pic

HAHAHA

Dub-dubs now too

AND ANOTHER
OH SNAP

Congrats, Sup Forums, you've secured a nude... of him.

sorry i meant to send that to my uncle.. he uh... he got a little to close to me when i was a kid. if you get what im saying.

This

THIS

roll

Fucking hell. She's still typing sluts.

Roll

When i think of you i crie every tiem

Roll

Hurry up with that dick pic op

Nvm didnt see it already got dubs

Next dubs.

Hurry fags.

Op didnt even do the other dubs

Do you mind sending some more nudes?

Just send me nudes at least for breakin my heart

Please show your ass, I miss seeing your tight little asshole puckering around my little pecker

OP ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT

OP is gay

I'm not doing mulitple dubs fags. Too messy

I need nudes. Please.

send dick pic already

Send this.

OP
stop toying with this girl, man.
She seems like a really good person.
Like seriously, not playing this game,
What's your guys' story?
Is she Christian?
...are you Christian?
did you pressure her into sex, so she broke it off with you, and you're mad now so you trolling her for anonymous notarity, on one of the worst light-web site known to man?

Deliver Dick pic plz

Kek

we need titties!

roll

winrar

we need tittes!

Dubs for dick pic