I just pre-ordered the new boosted board v2 for 1600$, whats your excuse for not user?

I just pre-ordered the new boosted board v2 for 1600$, whats your excuse for not user?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not 16

Yes

theres not an age limit on cool my man

amazon .com/RIMABLE-RM-LB001-Rimable-Drop-through-Longboard/dp/B00NXO33MM/ref=lp_4985188011_1_17?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1469245447&sr=1-17

U ok user?

You're gonna need a helmet.

Not for falling, but for the fucking rocks people are gonna throw at you for riding that thing.

>pre-ordered the new boosted board v2 for 1600$

lmfao, I bought my first motorcycle for less than that.

lame as fuck, bro.

There is an age limit on looking like a complete twat.

Dead parents, and not a teenager.

I used to skate in high school

Like, real skateboarding, not this college undergrad hipfag long board garbage. Also $1600??? Christ, you're an idiot, kid.

Because I can buy a real skateboard and enjoy myself more for a tenth of the price

There's not an age limit on watching the Disney Channel either.

I grew the fuck up

You don't get launch off your board every time you hit a pebble on a long board though. One is for cruising, one is for tricks. It's like comparing spoons to forks.

Because I made my own 4 years ago and don't need to buy shitty overpriced garbage.

This is why I own a longboard. I do downhill stuff from time to time with friends, but just getting around on a street board is such a fucking pain. Every little crack in the street stops you in your tracks.

Thats going to look great covered in dust in the corner of your garage.

I can't turn well on a skateboard because I never took the effort to try to teach myself.
>bikes are quicker anyways

its a longboard not a hooker

You spent 1,600 bucks on a longboard? You're a cuck.

22 mph is pretty fast for a board

i own a car

>not dusting your dead hookers
pleb

>it's a longboard not a hooker
That's because you'll never get laid and you can't afford a hooker when you spent your allowance on a skateboard.

i do too, this is for casual rides to pick of groceries and such, why take a car to places a few miles away

i have 3 cars and im 31

Poorfag and not retarded
pic related, is my board

How does that relate to your faggy board?

>keyword: for a board
But doing tricks and impressing your eight year old cousin and his school friends is a fair trade, right?

I live 200km from the nearest city and 140km are gravel road

From a materials and engineering perspective, explain how it is worth 1,600 bucks.

ive been trying to come up with ways to make girls not wana fuck me, this is great ill buy this and nobody will ever wana fuk me, THANKS OP

True, but there is a cool limit on your board (its not quite high enough to impress the cool kids at your middle school though)

Depending on Locale, it can actually be semi practical.

Like NYC. Goes essentially the speed limit, while not being constrained by traffic.

But it is pointless in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

If the thing is waterproof, then it's not too bad for a richfag

Nice board, I almost got that but I got the 9two5 instead

water resistant, not recommended to ride in heavy rain

True.

Chances are that OP is a Rich Fag living in LA, NYC, SF or maybe Chicago? So they could have a semi-practical reason for buying one

Have fun slamming your board ONE TIME then having a regular ass long board for $1600.

Because anyone who has more money than you is a faggot. Oh wait you're a faggot.

1,600 $ for an over sized rc car? Fuck off I'm a poor as shit college student who could use that money to continue to survive. I have a long board (have had it for years) and I don't need some fancy expensive gimmicks to ramp up the price to the extreme just for the comfort of not having to push the ground every couple times to make it go.

THIS THREAD DOESNT NEED TO EXIST

or because he's mentally retarded

i could say the same thing for you as a person

>Vin Diesel
Argument = Invalid

I got an old electric skateboard that uses basically a starter motor and lead acid batteries for $100. Top speed is 25mph... so I saved $1500. I will say the acid batteries make it heavy as fuck but not so heavy to make me wish I spent another $1500

That one's pretty nice too, didn't actually buy mine tho, friend gave me it after realizing he can't skate

>i'm a poor as shit college student, let me share my worthless opinion

the board is a bad purchase but you can fuck off into the trash.

go film a family friendly vlog casey

Please tell me you just found this picture and haven't been harboring a picture of a shirtless vin diesel in white shorts and work boots carrying a long board on your hard drive all this time.

Because I'm not a faggot and I can actually skate

>I'm some faggot on Sup Forums I'm gonna pretend anyone's opinions matters more or less than anyone else on here

Right back at ya bud.

I bought my first tomos motorcycle for 10.66 (adjusting to inflation plus diffrent country about 8)of that price

i'm actually a skater

>poor
>college
>student
BRO DUDE BRO

hope you know how to ride a skateboard first, friend bought one couldn't use cause he never learned how to use a regular skateboard ha.

Lol exactly

you're a dumbass AND a faggot.

Is it motorized and battery operated? If you your a fucking retard. Could gotten a regular longboard for 50 bucks

Don't make fun of him guys. The world needs these early adopters of new technology to subsidise it until it becomes affordable for the rest of us.

These boards will be 100 bucks in 5 years, but the technology will be used in much cooler and useful ways once it becomes cheap and abundant.

Basically we need these douche bags to flip the bill for the R&D

What is the brand? I've been looking for an affordable electric board for a little while. How far can you go on one charge?

why not just buy a boosted board

I'm not gay

maybe he has self respect

yeah and i like traps but im also not gay op

>affordable
>boosted board

pick one

>2016
>not having multiple Vin Diesel longboard pics saved on your computer
Fucking hate summer

hes on Sup Forums isnt he

An old eglide with an arbor board swapped on top, a couple miles if the terrain is relatively flat

boosted can go 12 with swappable batteries

Wow just looked those up, cheapest on ebay is $1200! How'd you snag one for $100?

/thread

im not a teenager or a mid 20's hipster/douchebag

longboards are for fucking normies

your opinion =/= fact

And yet you still look like a faggot

cause im not a faggot

And yet his argument is strangely convincing. Especially when I consider the fact that the OP is a massive fucking faggot.

hating skateboarders is such a normie thing to do

you're an even bigger faggot than OP

Liking traps = being a faggot.
End of story.
Faggot.

right, and next youll tell me liking chicks with dicks makes me a fag lol

because they have been around forever, and new fags with too much money make the old used ones cheap.

Plus i bet the one you saw had lithium batteries and was a newer model, mine uses an older design and lead acid battereis. Eglide is a company, they make many different models

I only hate idiots who think a skateboard is a reasonable means of transportation in any situation not involving a very narrow set of circumstances.

For example, I can ride a bike pretty much anywhere with the right wheels and tires. I can also strap a hub motor on a 700cm set of wheels and go 65mph.

But one thing you can't do is ride a skateboard over the age of 20 and not look like a giant fucking faggot.

That is the very definition of being a faggot, as defined even in antiquity, especially in Greece.

Thus, you are verily a faggot. Even Homer would say so.

Sonic the hedgehog comic??

I'm a fucking grown man

i only liek dicks if its on a girl guys are gross

I made my own fucking deck
Fuck yourself OP

Boosted board, as in just an electric skateboard? How long does a single charge last?

is it a hoverboard? where is the rest of it?

>deck
I didn't say board did I lol
Not finished, headin out for trucks and wheels tomorrow

with the new extended **swappable batteries being produced, 12 miles a charge, and ive heard it takes 15 min for half a charge

So basically your fat and lack balance to ride a board. Longboard are a reasonably and fun form of transport, and honestly if your with your friends fucking fun to ride, bikes are alright but lack mobility, can't bring a bike in a store, can't put a bike in your car. Long boarding is much faster than skateboarding as well, and smoother. Don't get me wrong skating is fun but mostly for tricks, not cursing around.

You can get a fucking car for 1600.
But instead you rather fall off, skin your knees and cry like the faggot you are. 2/10 made me reply kys

Most of the richfags in Chicago just but those retarded "hoverboards"

buy*
maybe you should but a new keyboard you fuckin poor fag

Longboards are fucking gay, just get a real board

Do a kick flip faggot. I'll wait.

Few Can kick flip on a longboard, it's made just for cruising fun

Y-Yeah, that was kinda my point. Good luck with your new 4 wheeled 2x4.