What's Sup Forums on tonight?

What's Sup Forums on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuVnbgkh0E
youtube.com/watch?v=p9GAEFTeWko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not this faggottry

Meth. And yeah its filthy im in a goddamn junkie house till my roomies kids go to bed so im not gacked around them. Once they pass out ill head home. I got a little decency.

Yo' man, blur out your credit card #

Alpine? What the fuck nigger?

It's a prepaid, long spent.

What games you got for that ps4?

East coast Canada, represent nigger?

OP:

A bunch, I am on PC mostly, 200+ Steam games, PS4 is for the girlfriend.

You or gf play any bf4? I'm trying to finds peeps to play with

OP:

She does, I don't, I can't play with a controller. PC Master Race or whatever.

NB nigguh. I drink Colt 45's though cause I'm poor as fuck.

I don't have a computer. We should swap PSN though. I need team

I'm high on life

the same thing as you

Steam name?

Deal here right now. Horrible deal anywhere else, great deal here.

Adderall and thin mints.

Finite Machine or mortalabyss

Which one are ya?

Let's see your guitar

Finite Machine

I'm a Capricorn. Not too proud of sharing the same birth sign as Lucifer. :(

What a blast.

2 blunts of loud, had a fun night with the crew

Checked. You should be.

One minute.

Dope

OP: (Keep forgetting to tag myself)

Been playing for 20ish years, been in a bunch of bands of all styles. Not currently in a band but I put out a solo black metal album last fall.

Like all the first wave? Bathory Burzum Etc?

Any links?

OP:

I don't want to be a big whore about it here so just google Nihilo Machina, it's easy to find.

I'm high on life

Btw i posted my baphomet tat before black metal was brought up hehe

On some Wellbutrin and Prozac feeling kinda weird

What's it like user? I've smoked weed forever and always see this shit on the street. Describe the high if you can.

Found

OP:

Fuck, you did to man.

Also, I am running low, ha ha. I have 20 minutes to get more, but I really can't afford it. Ha ha.

You no longer feel hunger or tiredness. You feel as if you have all the energy in the world. Plus on top of that i am in the greatest, most generous, blissfull mood ever. Just have weed, benzoz, or painkillers for the comedown if you binge for days like i do or you will be in a world of hurt and anger. If i smoke too much at once i get all tweaked out and kind of crazy but after a few times you get the hang of it and can stay where you want pretty easily.

My bed

keeep posting anons. Drug threads make me so happy inside. i've been drug sober tooo long. i have drank some beer tho

I live in a place called felony flats so its easy to score where im at lol.
i got about 50 hours of tat work all dedicated to the darkness

post moar

Any Dutchfags still up?

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuVnbgkh0E

get in here this dudes got a door giveaway!

OP:

There is a bar 2 blocks down my street, the bouncer there sells.

Thanks user. I think I'll avoid it. Was gonna try it but I fucking HATE tweaking.

Yes

OP's pic made me want to get some cocaine. Maybe I'll call my guy.

If i hit the right zone i am a beast at sex. Hours nonstop. Now on the otherhand 3 days in i couldnt get it up if my life depended on it. But i have been smoking nonstop since i got off work. No food, no sleep, just water, a multivitamin, and a tooth brushing if i remember. I am gone.

Nice. What are you on? I'm on the tiniest amount of speed, totally ran out after two lines and I was too lazy to call my guy...

Like anything its up to you and your self control. I choose to lose control and get spun hard on my weekends. I am a ironworker and work my tits off during the week this is what i look foward to

Rum and cocaine, got some left but I'm not sure if I'm going to finish all right now or get some sleep.

Crushed carbonized pizza

I argue for a living so weed is ideal.

Sleep is overrated. Rail a nice line and enjoy some more rum! 053 here btw, you?

Tweaker cunt

i dont get why people talk so much shit about heroin addicts and tweakers.

Op here
Going to try and catch my dealer

I love weed but i get drug tested too often to bother with worring about it. Worst case scenario speed is gone in 3 days. If i try its gone i less than a day. Weed is too hit and miss which sucks because its totally legal here in Washington

here you go my druggie brethers
youtube.com/watch?v=p9GAEFTeWko

I got some acid and was wondering what to expect and how long for a tab.

lol i'd usually be on some ecstasy but im dry af rn with the $$$$ so im drinkin and smoking

Hey i make well over twice minimum wage and pay my bills and taxes. My kids eat well, wear nice clothes and do well in class. I got everything i could ever want. So your opinion does not matter to me.

The exact same thing OP

how long till it hits you or how long is it gonna last.
it depends it affects people differently, expect intense visuals. distorted reality

Sleep is definitely overrated but I've been on a binge for almost 5 days with little to no sleep, so I'm probably gonna call it quits right now. 075 btw.

I'm jelly.

Aight man, gnight!

op:

Bar closes in 3 minutes. Gotta catch home.

Sleep good! Hope you got somethin to help! I know i need it sometimes.

Op here

Think I'll catch him?

Let us know. You must run with the quickness.

Ah in Ireland you would have to basically walk in to work with eyes red as the devils sick to be suspected at all and I've even then pulled the hayfeaver line and been cool

Op:

He's cleaning up tables. Not sure. God damn it I can't afford this.

Fucks sake, "blow" is bad enough, trust me I tugging love cocaine, but unless you're in S.A. Or have access to a hospital pharmacy that shit is mostly something other than coke.

But what really grinds my goat is doing lines off a phone. Christ. Tha'ts probably like a quantum step off doing rails off the top of the back of a public toilet.

Smarten the fuck up. Don't be a nigger. Respect your body. garbage in = garbage out.

Yea we do randoms every month at different times and I am on the list always. Tats, longhair, and whatever make me a target among traditional bluecollar metalworkers. So I a! Just a weekend warrior these days.

Ah sucks bro. I spark up on break sometimes and everything. Ireland is so laid back. I mean I've got an executive level job and I'm such a hippie.

>AY BEE WATCH ME IM EDGY ENOUGH 2 DO DRUGS PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

Can you idiots do drugs and get high without posting it fucking everywhere? It makes you look like posers...

some people just enjoy doing drugs bro.
how is it any different from any other interest post on b

hey fellow meth buddy! im going on day 3 in 2 hours

Weed is totally legal here for recreation in Washington I just can't do it because I melt 15,000 lbs of steel and iron every day and if that furnace goes up the whole foundry is toast lol. So no drugs can be in my piss while im workimg. Anyways weekends is all I want anyways I hate working all strung out on speed. Even though a few puffs of herb would be super nice once in a while.

No. Now piss off.

Op here
Bar is closed but I got it. For better or for worse.

You need ketamine to feel that way.

Sharing any experience among like minded individuals is a nice release. Hating makes you look weak. Find somewhere you like to be and do you.

i dont remember feeling euphoric on k. just all spinny and drunk.

I buy 30s once in a while and one is fine for a good high of you don't do it often.

Stay strong! Drink water and brush your teeth! Do you smoke?

no i actually only snort it. i personally despise smoking but im not sure why. i actually eat and drink normally while on it (used to it?) ive been trying to get xanax bars for the comedown but so far no luck. also im running low...

OP:

Started raining while I was out. Bullshit!

Lately I been keeping it to the point where if I needed to eat or sleep I could. Smoking is hard to control myself sometimes but I can't hold a job when I shoot it. Hydro's are what I normally do for my comedowns since its what I got. Sucks to run low when your not ready!

You made it with the quickness op! Victory!

Weeeeed

personally ive never slammed it in my life. to be honest im not as regular of a user as i was. believe it or not i actually got bored of it, this is the first time in almost a year that ive been on haha. in my relatively short period of usage ive only ever had a non traumitizing comedown once, which was because of xanax. unfortunately the withdrawls from abusing benzodiazepines on top of the toll using ice takes on your body was not a good combination. how long have you been using?

The bar is a 5 minute walk away, I just knew they were closing, and he works there, so it's not so easy ha ha. Also, I am hiding in my office because my girlfriend almost left me for doing coke twice in the past 2 years ha ha.

Started shooting drugs ten years ago. After being a fuckup for about half that I went to smoking speed on the weekends only and its been great! Benzo withdrawal is hands down the worst but they can be used to help with a speed comedown. I would rather cut my foot off then go through a major benzo detox again. That shit could literally kill you.