Can anyone else not stand looking at this smug cunts face

Can anyone else not stand looking at this smug cunts face.

It literally makes me feel queasy

>But muh strong womyn

she's the definition of a hatefuck

no she's cute

omg so hot, source??

The BTFO would be gigantic with all those hipster mother who named their daughters after her

To be fair this kind of scene is nothing unusual in UK

>women are stupid worthless fucking whores and anyone who disagrees is bluepilled! Sieg Heil Trump 2016!

>that stupid smug face and literal plot armor and that awful fire cgi and slim body double cutting back to her pudgy backside

Smug dany is best dany

I want to kiss her smug lips

>Trump and his supporters are fascists!

>It literally makes me feel queasy

makes my dick hard

She's not that good of an actor so the directors wheeled in a sald bar from Golden Corral to get her to emote like that.

The absolute worst part of the books and the show.

I AM THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS! I AM KHALEESI STORMBORN OF THE BROWN WATER! BLUHD AND FAYAH HEAR ME ROAR!

Literally all she ever says. I seriously hope someone stomps her face at some point, but I doubt it will happen. They're just going to play her straight.

I like her face, she is cute, and you are bitter.

Those eyebrows man.....

How does it feel to have your girlfriend ditch you for a shit-skin cock?

dont look at her face then... look at her tits

I literally want to puke when I look at her face.

I know right? I fucking love blonde haired girls with dark colored eyebrows.

Naomi Woods

Google and enjoy

>can anyone else not stand looking at her face?

I don't care because I don't watch shitty fuck-tier Plebbit programmes like Game of Thrones.

What I wouldn't give to be there

;_;

was anyone else sad that we didn't get to see the dothraki run a train on her?

Yes

She is so infuriating because her smugness is entirely undeserved. Everything she "achieved" was given to her on a plate.

>Princess of noble blood, actual priviliged background which makes people treat her with respect regardless of anything
>Magic undeserved superpowers
>Viserys provides for her until they reach mongols
>Varys's friend gives her eggs
>Drogo by pure chance turns out to be beta mongol who falls in love, provides for her and gives her high status within the clan
>Mormont babysits her after Drogo dies
>Does not burn because of superpowers
>Is provided for by Quarth or whatever because of her priveleged background
>Both Mormont and Selmy feel responsible for providing and defending her and her dragons
>Unsullied are sold to her because villain acts like retard without any reason other than plot progression
>Mercenaries including Daario join her because they want to fuck her
>Cities are taken for her by men
>Her council micromanages the Maymayrren while she spends time fucking with Daario
>Not murdered on a stadium because dragon
>Not turned into mongol slave because sudden forgotten tradition appears out of nowhere and mongols have to treat her with respect
>Mongols let her kill them because
>Other mongols join her side because

wrong

>I can't stand that face
>therefore let me google it, download it on my computer, and post it on my favourite mongolian tapestry forum

You're a cunt OP, I hope your dog dies.