Just found 52$ of Canadian tire money

Just found 52$ of Canadian tire money.
What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/camouflage-utility-rope-3-8-in-x-100-ft-0618591p.html#srp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maple syrup

Wtf is tire money
Is that like foodstamps/welfare?

Maple syrup

Bag of dildos

found it? or did you steal a business that accepts it?

Maple syrup flavored ass lube

It's basically cashback whenever you make a purchase at the store. An intensive for you to come back and use that money to save/spend money and earn more money.

As many black ice little trees as you can get, then smoke them

Canadian Tire is a Canadian retail company which sells a wide range of automotive, sports and leisure, and home products.

hooker? weed? booze? video games?

a life.

Why would you want Newfie Speed Shop money?

Samefag

What the holy loving fuck?

How... why do you have $52 worth of Canadian Tire money?

What the fuck, OP. That's not right. They aren't meant to exist in one place like that outside of the manufacturing presses that print them, or the commercial property that distributes them to you.

That is unholy.

You need to stop. Just... just buy a bunch of bounce houses and inflate one inside of the other, then climb inside and think about what you've done.

I found it cleaning my Gpas garage, im sure he wont notice

canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/camouflage-utility-rope-3-8-in-x-100-ft-0618591p.html#srp

buy this rope and hang yourself.

now thats just good value right there

right? I still took the time to go and search for it!

Exchange it For canadough so you can build some schools and hospitals

underage confirmed

Well, now you have to burn it on something cruel and unusual. Like a fuckton of canoe paddles. Or an absurd amount of fake turf. Or too much paint.

Or a lot of motor oil. Just, an awful amount of motor oil.

Or

Aaand I guess dubs seals the deal/s.

You monster.

Wrong you double nigger

Honestly, that's enough for an oil change on your car. Spend it on something wise eh

Fuck wise, either buy the rope I searched for you or get a shovel and some knives, maybe a huge bag and give a creepy look to the lady in the counter.

my Gpa is 91, he can't clean his garage brah

Is that sound kind of lingo for fucking him in the butt?

Some kind*

dubs decided that you fucked your grandpa in the butt.

>whitehorse

holy shit the outside of this fucking store is the fucking same everywhere i guess????

yeah thats not even the one i go to but mine looks the same

Do you PEOPLE even realise how much real monies youd have to spend to have that much canadian tire money like what the fuck

i shop there all the time and never spend them when i go in again and have 3 canadian tire dillors

maybe your branch is run by jews

Out west, our CT have huge marshmallows -- as big as your fucking fist! Buy a couple bags of those, some graham crackers and chocolate, and go on a s'more bender :)

buy a decorative lamp for your mancave or spend the money on your pet if you have one

not like ct money is worth anything

not like canadian currency is worth anything

can you guys imagine if we all went down to the states and tried to convince retailers there it was legit canadian currency

like we pretend some horrible bank tragedy happened and went unreported because of the turned evil dictator trudeau and we were all fleeing canada, but all we had was canadian tire currency brought into mint

I want to do this so bad as a prank but I'll probably just end up awkwardly mentioning i have too much canadian tire money and not enough real money and then do some dorky tard chuckle at the checkout

God I hope not wurdle wurdly