Looking for an irl NZT, aka. the limitless drug

Looking for an irl NZT, aka. the limitless drug,
I've heard of adderall, nuvigil, and many others, i am not looking for the Hollywood special powers that the people obtain but rather something to boost my work performance in a higher scale. i need cost, effectiveness, side effects, and any other info that can help.

In b4 tinfoil hat

The drug you need is right in front of you, caffeine, lots of caffeine

im looking for something stronger, caffeine wont cut it.

Extremely diluted cocaine.

cost, effectiveness, side effects, its in the op post

unless coke is super expensive in your area, i bet you could dilute it enough to make it cost effective, but still get enough that you get the effects
im pretty sure there was a great mathematician that used small amounts of meth or coke to keep him focused in like the 1900s

Microdosing LSD

Modafinil. look it up

Paul Erdôs

yep, that's the one, and he was on 10-20 mg/day of amphetamines according to some quick googling

THIS

dont drink it though. I started chewing coffee beans at work and it works wonders. You mentioned cost effectiveness and the beans are much cheaper and last much longer than starbucks. Also if you want a more intense roll just eat more.

The only barrier is the taste, but if you're not a pussy you can handle it and eventually learn to like it.

Add a bowl of weed with the beans for a hippie speedball AKA "motivated creativity." Absolutely wonderful for work.

ive heard about this but is it cost effective

Nbome 25i. Is like mix of lsd mdma and anphetamines

Check out Kratom.. I've taken it every day for 8 months.

Freud

this is near impossible to fine in my area, and if found its usually non trusted and isnt even as good as my normal adderall

been on straterra for a while
coworkers pissed i make them nigroes look bad

i dont need this weak coffee shit, i need something stronger than my usual adderall. this coffee bean thing is for office work, im doing things on a way higher level than this

Like what?

LSD. Btw, does anyone know where BlueViking is?

Did you not read my post, nigga?

>If you want a more intense roll just eat more beans

But if this "intense shit" you're doing really requires something special I suggest microdosing on LSD as someone said above.

However, since it isn't that cost effective, I suggest a bullet to the brain.

hakcin da gubbermint

modafinil in the MA area. getting into ivy league medical school is a drag, how can i get this without a doctor, or how can i fake a way to getting it

just because i asked for cost effectiveness doesn't mean i don't have money, considering you are too poor and use the coffee beans go buy yourself a cheap 9mm and help your brain to a bullet

Pretty sure he's not trying to die

Tell your doctor your tired all the time or something like that. Look into Excessive daytime sleepiness or shift work sleep disorder. If you can fake one of these you could get it or something similar

get it off the internet, plenty of sites that offer it. can get it from India for cheap or perhaps the UK, dunno about the US... google

how can one trust this. you can get anything from India but half the time its fake, hell you can buy hiv medicine from india

only actual help here thanks. advice is apreciated

What kinda of next level shit are you exactly into?

Proper diet is being overlooked.

need to get into this medical school, testing is a drag and i dont have the time to be some dweeb and do this the normal way. getting into the school isn't the problem its staying in it,

shut up you monkey im 6'2" and jacked. this is what i need

are you sure you don't mean AZT, you massive faggot?

Idk you are the one having enough gay sex to contract HIV so you tell me.

>needed some NZT for algebraic geometry quiz
>down to my last bit of adderall
>also have a 200mg caffeine pill
>take three 20mg adderall pills and a caffeine pill
>wash it down with a coffee
>forgot to eat breakfast, it kicked in almost immediately

try doing that
i think i saw the future

im averaging 50 mg adderall when i use it. thanks for the help anyways

I've heard of modafinilcatdotcom.

Strattera

what would work best out of the 4 on this website.

oh please. Half dose is enough for an entire night. Also, nobody is known to get overdosed by it

Krokodil does wonders

I've never ordered from this site before. Just heard of it from multiple people.

Coffee

this kids a cuck go watch more vice videos.

i dont want to mess with lsd, its too much of a waste of time.

thanks anyways ill look into this

There are many options, but none quite like NZT.

People often take super small amounts of LSD (micro dosing), as it boosts creativity, increases wakefulness, etc.
For your needs, 25i-NBOMe would be best. It is like LSD, but you get much more energy. It's also so much cheaper than LSD, but we know basically nothing about it, and it has proven to be lethal alot of the time. I was once awake and working for about ~20 hours on 25i-NBOMe, and it was great. I took 1.2 mg of it, and i also got acute visuals when looking at patterns and letters.

Otherwise, amphetamines are good too. They only give you energy and make you stupid though. I would suggest looking into the phenethylamine class of drugs. I would strongly suggest 2c-e. It is rather cheap on the dark web, lasts a long time, give you loads of energy, wakefulness, creativity, and makes you want to work. Apart from the visual effects you may get with small doses, it's rather perfect and not that bad for you. You can snort it for almost instant effects, or just mix it with some water and drink it. It will cost you about $0.2 per hour, if you take a microdose.