So why did Prometheus pull that android's head off?

So why did Prometheus pull that android's head off?

Because it was an abomination.

This

Check the deleted scenes, it was from Way saying he was a god like prometheus.

Literally a "what the fuck was his problem" moment for me

mind = blown

This is why I found it interesting, because it almost says the engineers only respect life that can kill, hence why they made the xenomorphs. It's how they see life as volatile and not weak, and that humans or all life on earth as just cattle for the perfect lifeform, like Zerg/Xel'Naga

WELL IMAGINE IF YOUR IN PROMETHEUS' SPACE BOOTS
PROMETHEUS CREATED US HOOMANS SO WHEN PROMETHEUS SAW THE HOOMANS CREATION (THE ROBOHUNK) HE GOT ANGRY AND CHIMPED OUT AND REKT WHAT HE THOT WAS AN ABOMINATION, BRAJ

YEA

probably because they wanted him to rip someone's real human head off but studio said no

You can't apply human logic and empathy to an alien species.

Imagine this
>you make a homunculus
>you actually suceed
>think huh i ll let the poor thing leave
>leave it in the forest
>a shit ton of time later
>you wake up in your room
>your homuncus is there
>he made another homunculus
>the recursion must not exceed three levels

They created life and it's cool. We create life that attains self awareness/sentience and it's an abomination.

Just ours aren't technically organic doesn't mean it's not legitimate

But he was human

Elder Maxson please

it's what a ruler did when a pleb violated protocol. That's how above he thinks he is. On top of that the humans didn't even master his language.

nonono
we are prometheuses

They probably knew that attempting to play god has disastrous results from watching humanity's progress. So he destroyed their attempt at playing god.

...woah........

he just likes smashing things

o.O

totally trippy

Because its not an Alien movie if an android isnt getting dismantled in some fashion.

He wanted to get some head

Because he was an iPhone user and he mad xdxdxdxd

He was jealous of how gorgeous Fassbender is

it's understandable

why is it an abomination

hes name is not promethus, hes called alien king, promethes is the anime of the movie, udmbas