Brian Wilson

>Former Beach Boys star Brian Wilson has been spotted wandering L.A graveyards. When asked what he was up to he laughed and replied "Just starting to feel I can relate to them you know? Gotta have some friends for when the time comes".

>Former bandmate Al Jardine has broken silence and expressed worry for him "I am scared for the guy, he had a casket placed in his bedroom and spends hours each day laying in it. He'll only come out once he smells food".

Surely I am not the only one getting prepared by listening to Pet Sounds everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYp9opLWz5o
youtube.com/watch?v=46IQu0yuJzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A+ post

hell be fine

Can we start a petition to have him declared legally dead.

This is horrible for his legacy, no one wants to see this.

Post yfw he actually ends up outliving all the other beach boys

and gets fit write Smile II and murders Love

he probably has survivors guilt for outliving his brothers

>"I am scared for the guy, he had a casket placed in his bedroom and spends hours each day laying in it. He'll only come out once he smells food"

F

>"Brian was someone who was listening to a high whine in his head," recalls Cohen. "He was very tense and fragile, the least likely person to be a musician. I once had to have a meeting with him in North Hollywood. He was getting up every five minutes and hiding behind pillars; he kept thinking he saw somebody he knew. He would call me, and I'd hear trucks rolling by on the highway, and I'd say, 'Where are you?' and he'd answer, 'I'm walking to Oklahoma!' 'What do you mean, you're walking to Oklahoma? From California?' 'Yeah, I'm looking at birds.'"

Got a source on that?

its on Brian Wilsons wikipedia page

the decay of the angel

Hell be fine

He's going to die Christmas week, most probably Christmas Day

Today

>Alice Cooper reported that Wilson once considered the traditional standard "Shortnin' Bread" to be the greatest song ever written, as he quotes Wilson for an explanation: "I don't know, it's just the best song ever written."

kek

what has he seen guise?

This record my dogs, it's fucking magical. I've heard Brian say he thinks God speaks through him on it and I believe it. It breaks my heart to know Wilson is such a troubled man

I'm pretty sure Wilson has schizophrenia or something

his nearing end

youtube.com/watch?v=46IQu0yuJzU

If dubs Mike Love shits his pants

You know you're fucked up when you creep out Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop

My favorite Alice Cooper story is when he was letting Keith Moon stay at his house, Alice and his wife went out for dinner, and when they came back Keith was wearing a French maid outfit dusting their furniture.

dubs and brian wilson gets raped by a roving band of abbos tonight

dubs and he's actually immortal

>he's just gonna be suffering forever