I met a woman playing pokemon go and holy shit. Life is good. I was at my lowest point...

I met a woman playing pokemon go and holy shit. Life is good. I was at my lowest point. I found out my ex from 2012 who I had been hanging out with on occasion is pregnant. Without hope of having her back I was going to just kill myself.

I played pokemon go to distract myself. I met so many people. One was this perfect girl. Hot. Extremely fun to be around.

We normally play for 7+ hours a day. Today is the first day off because it's raining and also we both had been neglecting chores etc.

I haven't made a move yet, but I felt like I was falling in love. Suddenly this girl I've obsessed over for over 4 years doesn't seem so important.

Here's the thing. My friend thinks she's transsexual. And now that he says it, I can see where he's coming from.

I think I could deal with it, especially post op. But I feel weird with people knowing I'm dating a transsexual.

I know her given name is female. At least I've only heard of it as a female name, but according to Google it can be for men too in rare cases.

Any tips on how I can find out? I think intersex is much more likely.

Details: She has veiny hands, look a bit manly. Very small breasts. 5'9" but her brothers are 3-4 inches taller. I didn't notice but in a picture of us my friend pointed out what looks like a large Adams apple. I'm going to inspect closer tomorrow. Her jaw is a tad mannish maybe. I used a gas station bathroom after her and she left the seat up. I really doubt she has a penis though. I assume it was a hover piss for sanitary reasons.

Not posting a pic.

I'd really appreciate advice. Needed to vent.

Do what you know is right, user.

The only option is to let her stick her dick in you for confirmation

Traps are only cum disposals. Hell even women. Dont forget that ur only happy if u own shit

Rape

I was immediately overwhelmed by her beauty. I was nervous talking to her. But she laughed at my jokes. 7 hours later she suggested we hang out again. We exchanged info and the next day met up again. And again every day for over a week.

I was obsessed with thoughts of whether she liked me until today. Now it's half that, half wondering if she's trans. Really I'm so infatuated with her that I really don't know if it matters. But I really want to know.

You should just kill yourself like you originally planned

You for real you trippy bastard?

If she say shes a woman, i dont see anything wrong using her hole.

Just let him fuck you up the arse like the faggot you are.

lol just post a pic and let us decide

Checked

OP I've met like 5 girls playing this game

It makes it easier

Not true. Some women are amazing. Others are vapid whores. I could talk to this girl every minute for a month and want more.

At this point, can you really be choosy? If you have to use pokemon go to meet a woman, you might as well get used to trap ass and cock if it's begin thrown at you.

I know. I've met dozens. She's the only one that went beyond a 30 minute convo though. Usually just a 5 minute convo. But she's so beautiful and interesting and plays all day like me.

Dude who cares if she has a dick. She still got a hole you can fuck.

Be up front with it. If she is a biological girl, go for it. If it's a tranny... Idk. I never could fuck another guy. Friendzone or something.

Also team instinct rules, mystic is gay like your gf

>coming to Sup Forums for dating advice
Go get that dick assfaggot, you'd be better off asking fucking yahoo answers

I don't have to. I can meet them other places easily. I've met dozens off pof. But I hate most women. I hate who I am when I am with them. They bring out the worst side of me. I'm boring. They're boring.

This girl is beautiful and interesting and I'm happy and funny when I'm with her.

Post a photo of her covering face, we see trap everyday come on op, you want answers, just send a fucking photo

Haha omg I asked on YA! at work today. I don't go on Sup Forums at work.

sappy loser just fuck "her" and get it over with

So try something new? IDK, get yourself out of your rut and fuck her. It's something new, at least. Can't deny emotional connections.

If she left the seat up, she has a penis. Women dont put the seatup regardless of whether or not they are hovering.

seriously dude make up your own fucking mind does it really matter what some random assholes on the internet think?
if it makes you happy go for it

But if it's already up do they leave it that way?

I wanted tips or probability guesses. Like I considered tracking down her elementary year book and seeing how she looked as a kid. Or something like that. Or a good way to ask.

Post her face op let us tell you the truth

If you want accurate guesses you need to post a pic
This shit is pointless otherwise

I can't do that. She's also a minor celebrity, I bet a large number of people here would recognize her.

Bullshit. I was willing to believe until this post. If they're a minor celebrity, you should know without too much investigation.

If you're playing Pokemon go then you should have already realised that you are a faggot. Fuck the tranny who gives a fuck loser

If people would recognize her, it should be pretty obvious. Keep pretending you have a chance with someone, dick or not you fat loser

Internet celebrity mostly. I could describe more but it would give away too much a hint as to who she is. She's not in movies or anything, but she gets recognized on the street (which is how I found out she's famous). Her celebrity status makes her money, but not much outside of promoting her business, which only makes a little more than she'd make elsewhere.

Here's me. Took this for a different thread a little while back. I don't remember the reason any more. I'm a nerd and not a model, but I'm not ugly.

What would make it obvious? I googled her name, but it didn't yield anything about whether she was trans. I even tried adding transsexual and nothing.

You must care a load what I think to post a fucking pic of yourself but not them
I'm flattered
why can't you just black out the face like you did yourself and only leave the questionable features visible?

Everyone is playing. I've seen several attractive women playing. They aren't the majority, but they do exist.

I could show a hand or Adams apple. That's really all I can show. You want?

I posted a pic of me because I already had it edited. A guy in another thread demanded a pic so many times that I finally gave in. For a pic of her I need to find, download, edit, hope no one recognizes and hope it actually helps. Her hands have large veins. Does a pic really add anything?

If you want a legitimate answer, you'll need to do that.

Fucking fine. I saw a good hand pic. Can't find. Keep this bumped

Fuck. Looked through a few hundred pics. Can't find it. And her Adams apple is only visible in my pic. But all her pics are heavily edited so it could be removed. I'll edit mine, but it will be very uninteresting. Y y no bump