/who/ - Doctor Who General

Underworld edition

What does /who/ think of this very shitty story?

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/732205256529055746
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/732223490737229825
twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/732223490737229825
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36304825
ebay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably the best story ever.

Filming started today. Gatiss and Roberts (fuck why?) are returning.

>making stuff up
gr8 b8 m8

nice picture though

The only serial I literally fell asleep during and I wasn't even tired. First episode is ok, the rest is garbage.

>Gatiss and Roberts returning

It's legit, check the official DWM Twitter account.

>Roberts

HAHAHAHAHA HE WASN'T ERASED AFTER ALL

Kill me

nope.

>Last interview

Is he going to be alright guys?

Source: twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/732205256529055746

stop trying to b8 this is shit

Not as shit as your gene pool

Sorry m8 but this is obviously it. He's not returning. They would have never let him hint at it anyways.

>denying the truth
Obvious signs of autism.

Gatiss and Roberts interviewed: Why We've Been Erased from Who

Even if this is fake, they're still interviewing Gatiss and Roberts and so very dangerously close to filming. There's like 75% chance it's because they're writing.

are you having fun

>There's like 75% chance it's because they're writing.
Or because it's the 500th Issue of DWM?

Has anyone rewatched series 9 yet?

What does that have to do when them though? Roberts has been irrelevant for 2 years and Gatiss' episode are almost universally qualified as shit.

No, I like to wait a while so it's not so fresh in my mind before I rewatch a series.

Sometimes I think about it but then I remember it's all two parters and slow and boring and I don't. This might be the only series I never rewatch.

Yes. Why?

Please stop. You've already killed the thread. Congrats.

But the two parters were the best part.

Orford bringing the news once again. He may be a stalker and unnerving, but he's always been 100% reliabl . See you in two weeks.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/732223490737229825

sights set on a new victim

twitter.com/AdamOrford1/status/732223490737229825

No, too traumatized.

But I'm just saying what I think of it. This is literally my second post.

What if Barrowman is gonna be in Sherlock? They're filming in Cardiff.

Christ this thread is fucking terrible already.
I was going explain why IMO Time Reaver is bad from the opener but I'll leave it till later.

no, come back and save the thread

Considering Sleep No More was shit, yes. But it's still bad. I don't want to rewatch any episode like I wanted to watch Listen and MOTOE a few months after Series 8.

Adam likes candy!

No it will be dismissed as bait/hate.

Well you do seem disgruntled.

Hmm. School is out in the UK. The shitty hoaxes appear and the actual DW chat is fucked.
'Mystery' solved.

Please stop. You've already killed the thread. Isn't that enough?

I'm desperate to know this information, please elaborate

One can have a negative opinion of something without being angry or upset in any way.
Calling someone 'butthurt' or implying it is just a child's tactic used to try and negate an opposing view they don't like.

Hi m#lanon

Hi mel-an0n

Are mods filtering this shit already? Based.

Previous thread has things. Except they seemed to like them.

>This is literally my second post

>this is literally a dead giveaway

No wait, I just realized he's probably doing it to get around people's personal filters. Mods will never give a shit about /who/ :^(

Test: Hi Melanon.

>I'm desperate to know this information, please elaborate
>Translation: I want you to spend a lot of time making your case, while I laugh, and then I will never acknowledge any point you have made but I will shift goalposts and ask more leading questions, hoping you waste even more time.

No you have to filter it yourself you fucking idiot.

Rude

seems some user is hell bent on shitposting the thread to oblivion
just stop posting and go do something else for now

Pretty ironic knowing you're "Hi melanon" user.

that started from the first bloody troll post

>Probably the best story ever.

this is hi mel@non user responding to actual mel@non trolling

this is mel@non who has now adopted hi mel@non as a diversion when he has been correctly identified.

CANCER!

>this is mel@non who has now adopted hi mel@non as a diversion when he has been correctly identified.
Except Melanon has never tried to avoid being identified. That's what's so retarded about this whole thing. When questioned, he always admits to being Melanon, so if someone denies being Melanon they're probably telling the truth.

except m#lanon has removed his trip and gone full troll, haven't you, m#lanon?
You must really believe you're a fucking supergenius.

>first Ten&Donna BF story
>already two "we're not a couple" jokes

why why why why why

it really does have just about every RTD trope in the book, deliberately, of course

>The BBC wants to fire Capaldi because toys and merchandising isn't selling
>Doctor Who The 12th Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver pre order opened
>#1 Best Seller in Play Tools

Yeah fucking bullshit.

Dream Lord cast in Sherlock

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36304825

Have re-watched Heaven Sent a few times because it's just so darn good, and I loved the music in it.

Apart from that, I usually re-watch the last series in the few weeks b4 a new one starts, just to refresh my memory.

Aww.....bless.

Some of them. I don't really enjoy series 9 which kinda discourages me from trying again.

I know the CSO 'virtual sets' are really bad and don't help this production at all, but with real sets this would be no better IMO.
Previous script editors would not have passed this rubbish.
Terrance Dicks did a shit-ton of rewrites with Baker and Martin on their scripts to make them work as did Robert Holmes when they wrote for him.
Anthony Read was not up to the job.

whats your favorite series

The reason the toys aren't selling is because they're shit now. The action figures barely resemble the characters in the slightest anymore.

1, 4 and 8.

Awesome, Toby Jones is great. Sherlock has been pretty shit recently though.

ok

Torrent pls.

It's been shit after Series 2 when they started to pander to the John x Sherlock crowd. Disgusting. Series 3 was shit and don't even get me started on the Christmas special.

I think the kiddies have so much shit to buy from so many other franchises that DW seems a bit naff in comparison.
They're all into the Marvel shit these days.

I want Marvel to die. It's shit. It's just shit.

Don't bother, it's le wacky RTD-style episode. Fitton had one good twist, then gave it away twenty minutes early.

I feel like they've barely made any merchandise since Capaldi was cast. I basically stopped looking for it after series 8 because all I could find was Tennant and Smith stuff. Maybe they didn't try very hard because they didn't know how to market an old looking guy?

They didn't do any fucking toys about him. It took them 6 fucking months to release the new sonic screwdriver. This is the only merchandise that can be associated with him, he doesn't have a new TARDIS room, the figures ranges are non existant (they used to make 3 or 4 variants of the Tennant Clockwork Droids now we barely have one Cybermen and no Cyber-Danny). Worst of all is that the new sonic package doesn't feature Capaldi's name or face.

I think you can let that guy judge for himself.

S8 Capaldi was very much not marketable. He was old, dark, grumpy and had basically no sellable feature (even the screwdriver was Smith's). After S9 there should be a sale boost.

I had heard a rumour that merchandisers didn't make the money from the 50th they had been expecting and are now more reticent to put stuff out. No idea if that is true or not but it sounds at least possible.

He can buy it and judge for himself if he really wants to. I did.

Stop trying to force people to buy audio books m8. They're not worth their price. They're priced the same as the Series 9 DVD.

ok m8

Fuck off Disney shill

>implying the show could afford to or was ever going to get rid of a tardis console that only had one series at the time

you're right they didn't really bother really making any good toys though.

ok senpai

shittiest troll attempt ever you cancerous cunt haha!

Everything you say bounces from me and sticks to you, so enjoy your cancer, AIDS user.

Did you get triggered again H-I-V user? . It's pretty blatant it's you and you're still salty. Laughably enough you always come around when school day is over. Pathetic.

Who?

Is it me or did Big Finish recording quality somehow get worse? I mean, just compare The Holy Terror to this one. It's like they're using amateur mics now.

All I know is that our local Toys'r'Us sold all their new sonic screwdrivers within hours.

There's going to be one very disappointed 12 yr old next week if I can't get hold of one for his birthday.

Can you tell us where this store is, please, it might be significant?

I guess i'm a minority here but i like wacky-RTD. I had enough gritty sprssrswho in the last 5 years.

We live in the UK, but refuse to give more info than that.

ebay com/itm/Doctor-Who-The-12th-Doctor-Sonic-Screwdriver-Underground-Toys-NEW-/272242233950?hash=item3f62e6d25e:g:znkAAOSwr0ZXN5Zg
This is the only one I've been able to find myself. You had better buy it now. It will spend at least 5 days in customs if you're in the US.

OFFS. /who/ is so obsessed with trolls, every1 is accused of being one.

Ha cunt.

sure

FFS give us a torrent already...

*Anime*

Popular with teenagers at the mo.