Fuck it. I wasn't gonna make this but whatever

Fuck it. I wasn't gonna make this but whatever.

My GF is away and I went out and long story short I gave an old female friend a ride home and she was TRASHED. She tried multiple times to kiss me in the car and I said I have a gf. She ended up just pouting and whatnot but just curious if any anons have been in similar situations.

Pic not related

Bump

Whats the conflict? Seems like you in a way wanted to. Should have done it cuck

Bring it up to her but not your gf, say you'll stay away from anything but you'll help her. Sound ok?

I'm a cuck cuz I didn't cheat?
I guess. But does alpha really mean just disregarding a relationship you have?

You mean fuck the girl in my car?

Yeah. Forget that alpha crap. The point is to live like you want. You're a guy its in your nature to fuck. If you want to be whipped by loyalty then ok. I just don't believe it would be the same if it was ur girl drunk getting a ride from some guy ;)

Your absolutely right. I guess I was just trying to be, or rather what society wanted a good guy to be. Idk

Nah, it'd probably be exactly the same. I don't understand why all guys here think women are all whores, all the fucking time. All of my female friends would rarely do that shit, especially if they are seeing someone.

dude its not always about playing the game.
kids in college and just coming out of high school are all about spinning plates just to spin them, but you get to a point in your life where its just not worth the bullshit. if you get what i'm saying.

just do you, man. nobody has to live with the consequences of your actions but you. other people can say whatever they want but at the end of the day you deal with the repercussions, regardless of whether those are internal or external. if you want to fuck that girl, fuck her, but bear in mind that there may or may not be consequences for your actions. its up to you if those consequences are worth it. this is just basic life stuff, dude.

this^

Checked. And I'd hope so. Especially how my gf is but you never REALLY now. But I guess I just wanted at the end of the night to be like I said no to retardedly easy pussy in the defense of I was being faithful.
But thanks

dubs all im saying is enjoy yourselves. I don't care much about girls that don't cheat either. You're a guy fucks as many and as much as you can. The only perk to having a gf is consistent sex at best. Go to the mall or another city you'll fall in love 100 times

I appreciate your legitimate response user. Thanks.
Its so cliche but It happened so fucking fast and my first instinct was to push her away... so I guess that says something about it.

The other thing is, and I know you guys just gotta take my word for it but my gf is so fucking sexy AND out of the state for a wedding so she eaaaaaaasily could get dick on the downlow right now but has been legit texting me all day and night even while she's out. So I wasn't about thay life, even if I could get a way with it, scott free.

But thanks for your input man, actually appreciated it.

Your not wrong. "Love" is just chemical reaction anyway so I guess I'm just trying to be the sterotypical good guy.

True, you never do really know. But I've found out that you'll get to a point with her to where you absolutely trus her, and the thought of her cheating would never cross your mind. And when you're not there yet, even if she does cheat, it'll hurt and you had missed opportunities, but life goes on, you'll get over it with time.

Ohh yea, enjoying yourself is all its about. But personally, I've found going after pointless sex is a waste of time, energy, and just depresses me and alot of other people. Consistent sex, while not hurting either you or her is a million times better, and worth it

To be very honest I think that's bizzarely the worst part. That iff something happens in our relationship I'll look back and be like damn I totally could have fucked femanon cuz this shit didn't work out anyway
But whateevr. I love my gf and want it to work so I can only do what I think is right. Even if that's beta cuck pussy shit or whatever. I don't really care. I just don't want to cheat on her that's all

But I WILL FUCKING SAY that the universe fucks with ppl on relationships. Your single and go out: nothing
Dating or married: 3 girls want you to judge a blowjob contest. It's not fair

Yea I know that problem too, everyone wants to fuck you once you're taken.

Everyone loses out on those sort of opportunities. If I had a dollar for every time I could have fucked a girl if some part of the night went slightly better or was slightly different, I'd be rich. Just gotta accept them as that and move on.

And fuck that Alpha/Beta male bullshit, I hate seeing it around. It's not about being alpha to get chicks or anything, cause that mindset either doesn't work, or the people who use it and make it work don't really enjoy it too much. I just let myself have a good time when I go out with friends, or in life in general, and my personality/looks do the work for me. Now do I feel all mighty and alpha about it, and want to go brag to the world? Nah, not at all, because I've validated myself, and that's all I need.

Right again.
There have been many moment where I or I think anyone could have taken a different road to get something it's just something ee gotta live with. Doesn't mean it sucks any less.
I think the thing that bothers me most about it is what she was saying, drunkenly mind you, but still, thay she'd never know and it's just a kiss ( but her hand was on my dick) and I'm like comon man. I even said out loud I'm trying to behave and be the good guy. And then I get shit for it?
People truly don't care about other people. One thing Sup Forums has genuinely taught me.

Anywho. Thanks for the posative re enforcement man. Genuinely.
Thank you.
Have a good night bro. I'm off to bed.

Just glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. But in the end, you're right. People don't really care about you at all, but then again, I can't really blame them.

Alot of the time, I've noticed when it seems like people don't care for me, it's just they have to look out for themselves first. And honestly, I've done the same for a fair number of people, like I just can't make enough time in my week to show everyone that I do enjoy them, or want to see them. So in a sense, I can't shift the blame on them, it's just how life works, shitty as it is.

No problem, gotta do the same myself, and glad someone was here to actually listen to my shit for once, it's a good feeling, so thanks to you too

I'm married. Almost fucked a really good friend of mine. Regret not doing it because wife is bitchy/she is hot etc. Don't know how to green text. New fag. Fuck it. Who really gives a shit

Fucking seriously. I expected
Kys cuck nigger faggot.
And got good insight.
Legit thank you user.
Hope you have a good night or whatever

>just use short sentences
Use the arrow. >
Then just type.
Why do you regret it?
If you did would you feel bad about it?

Also idk if your still here but I came up with something called Friday night syndrome where no one hits u up all week then Friday tou get 305 texts inviting you out and it's humanly impossible to do all so you feel some level of regret not doing somethings. So your right you can't do everything just wanted to saythat.

Yup, definitely gotten that before, and I feel bad not seeing everyone. And hey guess you struck gold then, cause apparently that's a rare find amongst all the shitposting

Kek right?
One wrong move and you're a summerfag nigger that should an hero over a Grammer mistake. But I guess that's what I like about this shithole.

But I rarely mean this. I actuslly hope you have a good life. You sound like a good dude and that's rare not even on here just in general. So be easy man.