20 years old

>20 years old
>last three fuckbuddies are 26, 27 and 46
>all three married with kids

AMA.

Pic related, it's the 26 year old. Current fuckbuddy.

Not even going to hide it, virgin here. how did you do it?
I work at a pub and dont get anything?

How'd you'd and 46 get together?

Also any photos of her?

I'm a solid 7/10 and go for 5/10 women.

Confidence is key, you have to catch them off guard. When they get older, been married for years, had kids etc, they become self conscious and don't get attention like they used to, not even off their husbands. Suddenly they're being hit on by a relatively attractive 20 year old so they just, idk, can't help themselves.

The 27 year old cheated on her husband with me. The 26 & 46 year old were both in open relationships.

>open relationships

That's not cheating, asshole. You're 1 for 3.

I hooked up with my 31 year old manager when I was 18. She had a big fat cellulite ass. Super orgasmic. Made the bed all wet. Nice face. She was too hung up on her Christian values to make it a regular thing. It was a nice couple of weekends though.

Any help on aproaching/ starting something?

She owns the pub I go to regularly. I'm friends with her and her husband. One night, the 27 year old fuckbuddy I had (who is quite insane, may I add) was flirting with the husband because we had an argument and she was openly trying to make me jealous. Kissing his cheek, letting him grab her ass, making eye contact with me the entire time. I decided not to be cucked and made out with the 46 year old in front of both of them. Me & the husband laughed about it afterwards, if you're curious.

Anyhow, after I called things off with the 27 year old a week or two later, I decided to actually go through with things with the 46 year old. Chatted at the bar for an hour or so, we then made out for 20 minutes and I left. Following weekend, she invited me upstairs (the pub used to be a hotel, above floors are filled with spare rooms) and we fucked. Did so about 6 more times over the course of three weeks.

Photos of 46 y/o?

>Confidence is key
>I go for 5/10 women
>I'm a solid 7/10

That's like bragging about being a great fisherman while using TNT.

I never said they all cheated. Just that they were married.

Retard

Well, you're not wrong, but let me know when you find a married no-strings-attached fuck buddy that's also in the same/higher league than you.

I enjoy the thrill of fucking married women, I kinda have to sacrifice a point or two.

are they all that fat?

Sorry but nope. I have no nudes anyhow.

I was just pointing it, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

A hole is a hole, I might start doing the same.

Godsped user.

Aside from the 27 year old, yes. She has a slim figure, in very good shape for someone with three kids and a deteriorating marriage, to be honest.

Did you ask them to bring a creampie fresh out of their husband's balls so you can fuck the cum out of their cunts?

Difficult to say. Find an excuse.

Met 27 year old through a friend, added on Facebook, talked a bit, then saw her in the pub again and I bought her a drink and flirted with her.

26 year old I, funnily enough, met through Pokémon Go. I talked to her on a Facebook group about good places to put a lure, I named a certain place and she came down right away and set it. I happened to be sat near by so I went over and started general conversation, the ice breaker was the Pokémon Go group. We hung out for an hour, no biggie. I asked to hang next day. Next day we talked about sex a lot, and her open relationship in general. Third day we had a bit of wine and made out. Fourth day, fucked.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Although the 26 year old sent a picture of my cum dripping out of her pussy to her husband. Also other pictures of me fucking her. He's a cuck. Never met him though.

>same/higher league
But I thought you were a seven and they are fives.. Is it hard to keep all the lies straight?

Trying reading what he said again you dumb shit

26 year old again. Don't have nudes of the 27/46 year olds, unfortunately.

Why does she have a carrot in her ass?

Butt plug. Carrots are for eating, silly.

this bitch got me real hard man, dump everything

Yeah I see the last sentance too. He contradicted himself in his own post

haters gonna hate
>maybe ya'll should go to hater school

Sorry, user, not dumping any more.

My lord, you are incredibly slow.

When I'm this drunk, yeah. Here's a butt as an apology

S'all good, fam. Almost 9am here so I'm sobering up.

Rate my 21 year old FWB who is also my friends girlfriend and ten other guys FWB.

Shes literally human garbage you understand that right? Like shes just a waste of breath and food. Cut off her arms and legs and suspend her with ropes pussy ass and mouth easy to access and she will have the exact same value to society.

very edgy posting, sweetie

Its not edgy, its not offensive, its nothing but the truth. Congrats you are masturbating with your best friends crusty cum sock he shares with 10 other dudes.

Prove him wrong you fucking weibo