1. What race are you?

1. What race are you?

2. Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well spoken, well dressed black guy with a good job?

Be honest

1. Black
2. Yes

Side Note: My daughter is half white.

You're not a nigger and you don't have a daughter.

Nice bait.

1. Black
2. Yes (if I had one that is)

>white

He's really gotta have his shit together and basically be a black white guy if my baby girl is gonna be dating a black guy

1.Human
2.yes

Lets say he does.

Do you allow her to date him.

1: White
2: If he's a respectable human with a positive part in his community, then I don't see why not because he isn't a nigger (gangbanging hood shitskin with no decency as a human being and no better than ISIS)

Well played user

That really really depends on the family that the dude came from. If it's a bunch of dindus hell fucking no but otherwise whatever

white
no

check'd

Yes

Japanese
I will always be disappointed in my children. Unless they are a doctor

1. Asian
2. As long as he isn't a nig nog like 98% of them. There is a difference between blacks and niggers. I've met some black people (in highschool) who I knew by the way they act and how they worked, they would suceed in life
Don't have a daughter yet, but when I do, it will be a rare chance she meets a black guy like OP describes

>1. What race are you?
Asian.

>2. Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well spoken, well dressed black guy with a good job?
No.

So, your daughter is going to be having sex with a black guy and you're ok with that?

clearly my trips have spoken. best roll for best post.

Whatahomo.

Mediterranean
Hell to the no

1. White

2. Of course

Yeah of course if he's a good guy race doesn't matter. There are good black people and good white people, it's just that a higher percentage of black people are shitty.

1. White
2. No chance!

Although I would prefer a nigger to a dirty turban wearing camel molester

I am a black woman.

> Why you no doctor

All the black people I know treat their girlfriends like shit.
My blood is German and English and I would never let my daughter date a nigger.

Come on Chang, don't let little Chun Li fuck a nigger.

Oh I forgot to put my race. I'm a fucking white male.

1.white

2. Yea cause it's like reparations for all the evil we put them through like slavery and systematic oppression and assassinating king jr

Black
Depends does he look, smell, or give off anything to label him a nigger

I'm white.

If my daughter (Who is now 4) would come home with a black guy who wasn't a nigger I think I could be ok with it. Then again, I'm going to teach her to be just racist enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

1) white
2) depends. Possibly a yes.

It would not thrill me she went for a black guy, but if it is a black man who took the time to get educated, has a career, came from a home with a father, etc? Basically, if his skin was dark and he was of African decent, but not a nigger?

I could see myself accepting it, even if it is not my preferred outcome.

^
Also, sand nigger (Turkish) calling in.

Can the black guy be half white also? Those are the only kind that I see that aren't Niggers

White.
No, but i wish him good luck finding a well spoken well dressed black woman.

>evil we put them through

I didn't put anyone through shit...

Time to get off the white guilt. Its all fake you autist

1.proud white Viking

2. Yes it's reparations for all the slavery and police murdering innocents like Oscar Brown, repression we have been putting them through. They deserve it

So, you're ok with your daughter getting black dick?

WTF Sup Forums?

>98%
yes, cause you definitely know 98% of all black people

I'm a Nazi and I'd proudly let my daughter marry a fine young nigger since we've put them through so much torture like slavery and oppression and blood diamonds

>White

No. I had three blacks as roommates while residing in some shitty student living place during my college years, and I swear to the unholy lord that I have never hated their race more. Out of every fucking apartment in the complex, ours was the only god damned one to get raided by the police five fucking times for drugs, illegal possession of firearms, and illegal occupancy.

sure do buddy. they have the chimp-out gene. that's all we have to know.

Are you FUCKING A WHITE MALE though?

>exaggeration
Did you not learn this in school you dropout?

1: I identify as a Dark Elf
my race gives me a resistance of fire so those fucking dindus can't, "Spit fire" at me as well as +10 to my destruction skill and +5 to sneak.

2: Fuck no redguards are the cancer of Nirn.

A black guy thats been cucked to whiteness, i dont see what kind of harm he can do

white

obviously, but if there's a fucking molecule of semen in her body and she gets pregnant, he better have a good enough job to support them both LMAO

He probably should've rounded to 100%.

Black
No, I'd rather she date a white man it will improve her chances of succeeding in life. I don't want her living they type of life I lived

The dick will still be black though. And your daughter will be sitting on it.

And you're ok with this?

I would have to an hero for failing as a father

Spread his inferior genes into your offspring.

i'm just reading plain text ya cunt

black dick isn't necessarily nigger dick.
i spent a decade living in a 95% black community.
I know how prevalent niggers are, and i fucking hate them.
I also know there are black people who pretty much risk their lives by trying to grow up and be decent people, because niggers don't take kindly to black guys "acting white."

When you know a black guy who got the shit kicked out of him because he did things like.... graduate highschool, get a job and keep it, and marry the woman who had his kid? Who is disgusted with the fact that he is forced to share the same skin tone as niggers?

yeah. you see that blacks and niggers aren't always the same, and if a black guy can manage to be everything i would want a white guy to be for her? (mainly: not useless scum)
Then I accept it.

White, voting for trump.

BUILD IT.

Hell yeah I'd let my daughter marry a nigger it's like payback for killing Oscar Brown and the Michael nigger who didn't do anything wrong

>chimp-out gene
are you a self taught scientist?

yup makes more sense

>All the black people I know treat their girlfriends like shit.

Most of those asshole black dudes likely have good-looking and attentive girlfriends, no doubt.

Hail, muthsera

But.... their dicks look the fucking same.

Your daughter will be fucking a darkie. Just a good darkie.

The thought of your daughter getting black doesn't bother the shit out you?

>human

He asked about race, not spicies
Fucking retard black dick sucker

This

Kek

1. White!
2. As long as he isn't a trashy nigger, she can date whoever she wants.

>well dressed black guy with a good job

implying those exist. nice b8 tho op

>caucasian
>no ... they all stink the same, even the ones with a good job and diploma

As long as he is smart, clean, good job, good guy. Youre way to afraid of the color black, seems like youre secretly wanting some black schlong in your caboose friend

>Spicies
species you ignorant fuck

Fucking blood diamonds got me. Topkek

KEK

You are making a very good point, i stand corrected

no.
i care more about who he is as a person. if he gives enough of a fuck to get his education, and he is responsible enough to bed a man and provide for her, and be a father to her kids, I don't care.

Being a nigger is a choice some black people make. if he didn't make that choice, i won't hold the rest of his race against him. He did something hard. he chose not to be scum, despite a culture that glorifies being scum, and friends, family, and neighbors who are probably scum. he deserves to be recognized for making the choice to be the human being he could be, and not the nigger society expected him to be.

Nice deflection.

I'm just asking how you could be ok with your daughter fucking a black guy.

White.

Yes.

On a side note, I'm in to black chicks.

>implying dark elves aren't the niggers of Skyrim

White
No.

just woke up

i will walk out of this thread in shame now
good bye

>responsible enough to bed a man

wut?

No! My sweet little daughter can only sit on a white dick!

according to me, he answered your question.

Brought a tear to my eye, user.

As a Mexican whose been around to much of you pigskin and niggers my daughter will only marry a east asian.

Whites bullshit their way through everything and I've yet to meet an intelligent black from america that didn't fit the angry stereotype. I'm scared about the rich ones from Africa the ones I've met say to much crazy shit.

Latinos are basically whitewashed so they essentially niggers too.

white

yes

As long as they dont reproduce and hes more white than black, IE not a nigger.
I dont see the issue

1. White
2. Yeah, nothing wrong with the race, only the culture.

This is the 21st century we've transgendered silly biology

ITT: Cucks who want their grand kids to look like this.

roflmao
that's a hell of a fucking typo on my part.

what does that one youtube nigger say?
Same gender loving (because being a faggot is while privilege)

Oh fuck...
lol

ok. you know what i meant. To be a man. E and D characters touch on the keyboard. typos happen

1. White
2. The only person fucking my daughter is me, first come first serve.

Is this fucking bait ?

Are there really people just hate people because of their skin color and not the shitty self destructive culture and lifestyle they don't even seem try to break away from ?

1. Asian/White.
2. No.

You see, threads like this prove that Sup Forums is majority reddit liberals.

this

why are there niggers on Sup Forums

>2. Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well spoken, well dressed black guy with a good job?
stop acting like a slave...

>implying your kid won't chimp out as a black looking child

Yup. My general rule-of-thumb is that if it's darker than me, it shouldn't be free.

>niggers on Sup Forums

They're white cucks. Thats all.

Stop replying to bait threads mate.