Who is it going to win the Portuguese League, and why is it going to be FC Porto?

Who is it going to win the Portuguese League, and why is it going to be FC Porto?

not with a team full of mexicans

Moreirense

Digits confirm.

Who /Boavista/ here?

sporting

We'll get rid of those mexicans... Herrera out, Corona will be ostracized, perhaps Layun will get sold (at least he won't be first choice)...

Kek

I don't think so, Alberto.

>implying Sporting won't meme it and win

Sporting will win. Fc Porto will continue their trip through the desert for a couple more years.

Top kek. All this assholes and no mention of Tricampeão.

The tricampeao without Gaitan, jonas and renato is an average team.

I dunno m8.
We still need good LB and RB and a decent striker to substitute Slimani.
A decent DM would be nice too.

>The bi-cameão team without Lima, Maxi and Enzo Perez is an average team
>The campeão team without Garay, Cardozo and Rodrigo is an average team

Every year m8

>Sporting has the best players
>Sporting has the best manager
>Benfica controls the reffs
>Benfica wins.

Benfica is going to reign our league until Porto buy the reffs back.

this

t.Boavista fan

So let's see how good Rui Vitoria is without those i mentioned

I never watched portuguese league. Is it any good or just Porto and Benfica raping everyone else?

Sporting Club because they are our Green Brothers

Other than Classics it's pretty shit.
Big 3 vs Braga can be OK too, most of the times.
Sporting-Benfica is the best to watch tbqh.

So sporting is actually good? I thought it was just a meme.

Fc porto hasn't won a tile in 3 years. But pretty much is a highly inequality league. Normally the matches between the big 3 decides who wins the league.

They were shit but have recovered in the last 3 years

It's been worse.
Actually, it's been much much worse in a recent past.
Last 3 years they where decent, last year they where the best IMO, but got refballed out of the title.
I mean they have 4 EuroChampions now, lets see how they will do this year. I'm not very confident.

on paper they have one of the best teams in europe

but they'll end up memeing it up and choking in the league and CL.

> on paper they have one of the best teams in europe

lol no, they lack good side backs and a good bench to even make it out of the CL group.
I wan to believe tho.

Sporting have been raping everyone, Benfica won last year because they reffballed 10 games straight

Porto is literally who tier right now

Slimani-AlanRuiz
BryanRuiz-Adrien-WilliamCarvalho-JoãoMario
Jefferson-Coates-Oliveira-Schelotto
Rui Patricio

They have an awesome midfield and attack, The fullbacks are kinda average but in Jorge jesus Tactical system it makes them look good.

They have a good bench imo and they might buy lucas silva and markovic like its being reported, but even without them:
Bench:

---HernanBarcos--TeoGutierrez
Podence--------------------------------GelsonMartins
-------------------Aquilani
------------------Petrovic
BrunoCesar-----------------------J.Pereira
-------------Semedo---Ewerton
--------------------ShitKeeper

Schelotto and Jefferson are shit, and only look decent because of how good the midfield has been.

bife knows what's up

Sup m8.

Are all Esportiva fans underaged mongs?

>jonas is shit in big games
jonas leaves
>half your attacking play was jonas being the goat

>gaitan is a cry baby diver, overrated
gaitan leaves
>you relied solely on gaitan, you're fucked.

>renato sanches can't make a pass, is lying about his age and is just a meme player.
renato sanches leaves
>OMG, you'll never find someone like him.

Just BTFO dragarto.

Yes

Either Porto or Sporting if there's any justice in the world.

>tfw your team will never win the league as long as the big 3 exist

No1 ever said renato sanches was good. even after he left. stop crying you benfica cuck.

Jonas IS ONLY good against relegation fodders
Gaitan is alright.
Renato is useless shit.

Gaitan alright? kek. Gaitan was the closest thing of a world class player Benfica had.
Without him, Jonas won't do nothing.

This thread is filled with Sporting-Porto love.

Salvio is much better than gaitan imo.
The only world class player benfica has ever had in their history is Rui Costa, not even meme Eusebio. Benfica just wins because it gets carried by the reffs while Porto and Sporting have trully world class players

I was rooting for Braga in 2010 but they chocked

No he's not.

>Salvio
>Better than Gaitan
>2016

>Jesus
>Not choking in the CL
>One of the best teams in Europe

haghighi

All your opinions are wrong. Pretty sad.

i hope so senpai, joao teixeira and josue looking good, andre silva too. Also corona will blow up this year.

Çiporte has been Porto's submissive whore for a while now. I guess Badocha de Carvalho trying to change that didn't really work, supporter wise.
Old habits die hard.

Honestly, Sporting still needs a couple of players, especially on the wings and at FB (even more so if João Mário really leaves).

Porto is a goddamn question mark. I don't really rate Nuno as a coach, their CB's are a goddamn mess and we don't know who their best midfield is.

Benfica has the roster pretty much set, which is super weird. They have a couple of choices in every position. The only thing that I would add would be a quality CM, but maybe Horta surprises everyone

Josué is getting another chance?
He's all muh Porto DNA but he's an incorrigible hothead
Doesn't Braga want him?

I think you are confusing things here.

No harm done, it's a know fact that all benficucks have alcohol fetal syndrome, but try to improve next time, ok?

Yeah he is getting another chance and it looks like he wants to take it. On the other hand Quintero looks like he doesnt care desu

Who /Belenenses/ here?

>zborde calling anyone else cuck
oh i am laffin

Retirement homes generally don't have Internet

kek

Corona has what it takes to be a real deal. Porto has a chance to make big with this short manlet nigga, and sell him for a ridiculous amount later.

Herrera I hear has been shit lately? I am not so sure, but I do recall that he has been solid for them the years before. also it seems Italy wants him

Layun is old as fuck, and I don't know shit about him.

how's that bellybutton suckin going?

Trust me, corona will blow up this season

Not a Braga fan, i'm a [spoiler] Setúbal [/spoiler] fan

time to kill myself

>Benfica
GK: 8.5/10
Defence: 6.5/10
Midfield+Wings: 7.5/10
Strikers: 9/10

>Sporting
GK: 10/10
Defence: 7.5/10
Midfield+Wings: 9.5/10
Strikers: 8.5/10

>Porto
GK: 7/10
Defence: 7.5/10
Midfield+wings: 7/10
Strikers: 6/10

Sporting

>Benfica having two caliber starting GK's and getting 8.5
>Having 3 CB's that could start and actual alternatives in defence and getting an 6.5
>Sporting not having alternativs in the midfield and getting an 9.5

im rating the starting XI's
Benfica's defend is made of eliseu+jardel+lindeloff+AA, its not exactly a dream back four...
If i went with overall depth Sporting have 5 great CBs and porto have great 3 fullbacks

Eliseu will not start this year, Grimaldo will. Lindelof and Jardel were pretty good last
And where the fuck does Sporting have 5 great Center Backs? And without JM, where does the wings+mid of Sporting get a 9.5?
And where the fuck does Porto have 3 great FB? Are you including Maxi there? Because Maxi is shit

Chill bruh, I don't know if grimaldo will start over eliseu.
Also who the hell told you João Mario will leave?
with JM+Adrien+William+Bryan its a 9.5Midfield just like with Jonas+ Mitro its a 9 attack.
SCP Centerbacks: Naldo, Ewerton,Oliveira,Semedo,Coates any of these could start and none would notice the change.
Porto: Maxi, Layun, Telles

Grimaldo will for sure start
Everyone is reporting that he's going to Inter for 50M
Naldo and Ewerton are overrated, if you ask me. Oliveira looks like he will never be a JJ player, don't know why. And Benfica have 4 starting caliber CB, with 3 of them being good to great
And Maxi is shit mate, was not even mad after he left Benfica

>Sporting's midfield
William Carvalho
João Mario
Adrien Silva
Bryan Ruiz
Markovic
Lucas Silva
Gelson Martins
Matheus Pereira

Straight 10/10

Primeira liga faggots on suicide watch

too bad your full backs are shit

>Markovic
>Lucas Silva
>No backup for either Adrien or William
>10/10

> Markovic
> Lucas Silva

W-what?
Do you believe that?
You need to get in touch with reality and stop reading record and abola.

Lucas Silva is the back up for William
João Mario/Aquilani/Iuri Medeiros are Adrien Back ups

What is the best team in the Algarve/Albufeira area?

Lucas Silva is going to repeat the medical at Sporting and will probably sign you faggot, and Markovic would just be a back up for Gelson Martins, not like im saying Sporting would buy Kroos or Modric..

Lucas Silva has said that he will not leave Real Madrid.
João Mário will leave, Aquilani is shit/will leave and Iuri as the backup for Adrien? Do you even know what type of player Iuri is?

Portimonense prolly

>Markovic would be a back up for Gelson Martins

Nigga you high?

Lucas Silva will repeat the medicals for sporting is a few days, João Mario probably won't leave, and Aquilani is LITERALLY better than any player benfica has for the number 8 position.
And iuri played all his years in Sporting's academy and in the NT's as a number 8/10 which what adrien is.

Gelson is a future GOAT, who the fuck is markovic compared to him?
Have you seen the last games of the season last year and this start of the pre season for gelson? He has been the best sporting player by far.

Alex Telles = LB of the season

Sporting's year la

Lucas has said in his instagram that he will not be transered, João Mário will more than likely leave, I won't even touch that Aquilani thing because that is so ridiculous, and Iuri is an out and out winger. He should start in the wing actually, then you could put Bryan and Slimani up front

Markovic is the same player that fucking bossed the league 2 years ago, has done more than Gélson and is a JJ player. He would start over Gelson 10 times out of 10

>mfw they draw their way to the title

This lad knows

Just goes to show how shit Jorge Jesus is. Every position is better than the respective of the rivals and still loses.

Fuck Panatinaikos! You treatedJesualdo badly!

It's gonna be Porto raping everybody elss for the next 2 yaers, at least.

Still better than Ligue1

>nuno was good at Rio Ave and his first year in Valencia
>Ruben Neves plays in FC Porto

My grandpa

Corona, herrera and layun are shit. And I am a fc porto fan

Or supporters of non big-3 teams like myself that want to stop seeing this Benfica refballing. A league is always going to be shit when literally half the country supports 1 team though...

What happened to the GOAT Luisao?

Jorge Jesus is the one that made them this level, sporting doesn't win because Benfica has the reffs in their pocket like you know.

Hes old.

Going to retirement.

He got injured really bad, and now Jardel The Defender and some random talented kid from Sweden are in his place

>oPorto

they're a meme, nothing like in 2011 2012

Arm injury is not a bad injury senpai

Who /Arouca/ here?