Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Drq-WhpmfkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3OhUIQ2no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dubai 2030

>a city funded by syndicated loans from the West, designed by architects from Europe, and built by third world workers
>with no distinct culture or organic growth, just some dick-measuring contest to build the world's biggest everything for the spoiled oil sheiks who happened to be vegetating in the sands upon a gooey black tar which only derived value from processes developed in the West

Meeeh. Oil just can end...

Yet Russia is way shittier and corrupt to the core

That also being Abu Dhabi and five other Emirates. Where they eat hamburgers... And live in suburbia houses made of wood and plastic.. And have oil street for entire economy like Wall Street. So weak and uncompetitive.. Just oil Street brah

This.

Seems to piss off the rest of first worlers with muh oil Norway is the same but they are snowniggas

It is a nation of slavery. People feel themselves ok

Quality map there Russia. Wish Australia had a little more dark brown

This.

>A FUCKING TREE

What happened?

>Arabs build Islamic societies
>wh*tes despise them
>Arabs build hedonistic societies
>wh*tes get jellymad and wish for their collapse
really gets the noggin joggin'

Funny thing is it was built using 1960s urban planning.

It's all autocentric shithole, that will make them fatter and more anti-social over time.

Yeah, really makes me think how the sandniggers throw out all of their enormous oil income for pointless dickwaving buildings instead of investing in their health, education and so on, and will be back to the poor and barbaric square one, only with some very big glass ruins, once the oil runs out.

>pointless dickwaving

It's dickwaving but it ain't pointless. Jellymad cunt.

ITT: butthurt white squealers

t. triggered Ar*b

I want to fuck you.

dat KINO

>Dubai builds up well in less than 50 years
>Dhaka is still highly ranked as one of the worst cities to live in despite being centuries old
Justfuckmyshitup.jpg

Basically this

Muslims are known to be closet homosexuals.

I thought you were a female cause you were acting like a little bitch.

Yeah, back then epic movies were actually epic and not just digitally copypasted. They used 600 horses and camels for the charge on Aqaba in Lawrence of Arabia.

>Be Muslim
>Someone insults Mohammad
>Bomb crowded market full of children in response
>Call other people little bitches.

Waterloo from 1970 employed 15,000 actual people as background actors.

You are absolutely shit at banter. I cringed.

It's the daily butthurt Yuros thread

Daily reminder that success breeds jealousy

Daily reminder that incest breeds stupidity, you cousin fuckers.

What's this bullshit about mods banning trap threads? I need my boypussy fix dammit.

>tfw there will be no more epic war movies besides few WW2 CGI shitfests

Stay mad, dogfucker

Why does Dubai trigger westerners.
Why do Asians excelling over Europe and NA trigger people so much they make bullshit mitigating it.

They don't want competition.

Nobody is triggered, but if it wasn't for oil they would be a generic muslim shithole.
You gonna brag about winning the lottery, spending the money on shiny objects built on slave labour?

>"hey! you're using your natural resources! stop that!"
That's how ridiculous you sound. If you don't like it stop buying our oil.
Your butthurt autistic screeching is hurting my ears.

Best British film ever made?

What's wrong boy getting triggered already :^)

This is what i expected from a low iq oilnigger.
You pretend like you worked for the wealthy.In 20-30 years you will go back being an irrelevant sand shithole so enjoy the lottery money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Drq-WhpmfkU

Your saltiness is so funny. Success breeds jealousy. Enjoy being hungry.

Being Evil pays off in the end

are you in denial

Dubai is easily the worst major city I've visited

About what

The American reactionary is gold

>Asians excelling

dubai is a western colony. there's almost no arabs in dubai, the biggest asian group there are the indian construction slaves

embarrassing

>taking pride in being a banana republic

I think you mean they paid a soviet official a few million to loan 17,000 conscripts but yeah that shit was baller

Dubai is everything wrong with new world cities pushed to an extreme, combined with islamoshit laws

I cannot for the life of me imagine why people are so fucking excited to get jobs there

>slaves
Let this meme die already.

I worked in Dubai for a year, it's pretty cool though expensive

Even though alcohol is illegal westerners can still drink if they get a special card. I think this best portrays the fact that those fat sandniggers are perfectly willing to throw their morals out the window as long as there's money to be made, and that it is indeed a western colony

>Industrialized Western societies weren't built on slavery

I'm not just talking about blacks.
wew m8

>travelling from singapore to dubai
>train to singapore airport is 99% indians
>arrive in dubai
>train from dubai airport is 99% indians

Norway saved their oil money and I'd rather live there than around gold curtain rods and blue carpeting

At least they are a country.

It's an incredibly pedestrian unfriendly place but then the weather is so hot and humid you don't want to spend much time outside most of the year.

>wish for their collapse

Knowing something is going to happen does not mean you want it to happen, wouldn't expect anything else from a leaf though

the finite amount of natural resources you have

if you assholes don't diversify your economy soon you are doomed

That's not even close to what the UAE is like.
It's normal living except its fucking hot. Also the UAE saves its oil money too. That's why we have one of the largest investment authorities in the world

It pays very well. work there 5 years then move to poland and live like a king

That's exactly what they are doing dumb fuck.
Building that city, attracting westerners...

Saudi is building the largest investment bank in the world, a few times bigger than Norways.

What makes you think that? They're even more artificial than we are. At least my country has more than thousands of years of history before it was officially founded.

We're working on that. The UAE has a shitload of oil but we know that it won't last forever. That's why we're developing the country at such a rapid rate. So that by the time the oil does run out (which won't be until maybe several decades from now) we will already have infrastructure and all that other good stuff to support ourselves.

2bh most Arabs hate it as it just makes the stereotype of arabs being dependent on oil stronger.

Also- many Muslims believe that the construction of high buildings is one of the signs of judgement day.

>when arabs say "we're building" as if they had anything to do with it other than provide the funding

building a shiny city that attracts untethered expats isn't a good plan for sustainable growth

It's not that shiny.

wew

I can't wait till the globalized world will render nationalists like you obsolete.

What is New York and Los Angeles.

rasheed

wonder what they think of mecca lmao

I can't wait until the Nationalized world will render globalists like you to the gallows

But use actually invests it's stuff into other things and itself

Mecca is an atrocity. They could've built that shit in Riyadh or Jeddah.
That's like me putting the Empire State Building right at the center of the Vatican.

Didn't Aragorn destroy it and become king of Gondor already?

big ben 2020

Narrated Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu): Allah’s Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The Hour will not be established till …the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings…” [Sahih Bukhari]

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) told us that “you shall see barefoot, naked, penniless shepherds vying in constructing high buildings.”(Sahih Muslim) This hadith describes people who become rich all of a sudden and then build not for need but only in competition.

Idk. People in Russia mostly admire Dubai and bring it as the example together with Singapore when arguing about politics often. Russia should learn more from them.

Considering how much money they make and send home its way better working back home in much much worse conditions.

The Jeddah Tower has surpassed 200m (~20% of it's final height)

Not true. Have you seen the shithole that is India?
Besides most of them end up bringing their families to the UAE anyway.

Oh shit I actually wrote that wrong user

>Considering how much money they make and send home its way better working there then back home in much much worse conditions.

Kafala, though

yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the human rights abuses going on there.

This is coming soon. I think it looks cool

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3OhUIQ2no

2bh one of my friends father works as an engineer in Dubai and lives a good life. He doesn't like it's an ultracapitalust state (you should pay for witching on and off the internet in your flat, pay for switching the water and electricity etc) but he likes it in the other aspects. Very warm, nice women who secretly LOVE to be banged, sea, great hookah bars and so. Also everyone is having really fun life, drinking and fucking. If they stop retarded religious laws, everyone would be happy. Also Doha tobacco is like a short acting hashish.
So I would like to work there too, the salary is huge, 10 times more than here, but they only need a senior mechanical engineers, with 5+ years of experience.

Yeah, it will be the tallest for some time, until Kingdom Tower in Jedda is finished, that'll be 1001m

>best english movie has the word "arabia" in it

checks out

We don't really care about that shit to be honest unless it's to denigrate another place or to distract.

UAE is shit country, very third world.

>euroniggers jealous that Middle Eastern nations have developed thanks to their oil resources
Don't act like they somehow won the lottery. Unlike Europe where agriculture is practically free thanks to perfectly fertile lands and ample rain Middle Easterners have to spend a lot of money to irrigate their farms. You can produce cheap food to feed your family and export it overseas and also have a history of colonialism which basically stole from other countries' natural wealth so you have no right to complain.

>Don't act like they somehow won the lottery.
>Wealth built solely on extreme amounts of very lucrative natural resource that also just happens to easier to extract than anywhere else in the world
The entire gulf is "the lottery region" if there ever was one

>Canadians defending Middle Easterners
Hmmmm

But you got to admit that the film looks and sounds much better after remastering. Saw it on TV some time ago it was awesome.

Because the Persian Gulf region didn't have the conditions for farming for thousands of years it was just a pile of sand whereas more fertile lands saw the rise of civilizations and even empires. The oil boom is nice but it's a short term bonus if you look at history from a wider scope. Even with their recent oil wealth the sheikhs can only buy American and European goods because they have no industry as a result of their poverty in other natural resources and above all human capital.

By the way Dubai is a trading city like Singapore at this point, being used as the main hub for goods for all of the Western Asia region so it's not even really dependent on oil anymore.

I fucking hate these countries and especially their hedonistic population but I see things the way they are.

>durum wheat

i always see that word on sandnigger kebab places but didnt know it was a kind of wheat lol

>go home
>99% Indians