Lone

Why isnt he more popular? I hardly ever see him talked about in here ever.

Levitate wasnt even reviewed by fandango, and its pretty based. Maybe even his best yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nse2IBD6T0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-a4Np33L8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZShoKpzILBE
dabstep.ru/breakbeat/6322-lone-levitate-lp-2016-flac.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R&S is bad at getting publicity for its artists.

because this is by far the most disgusting thing I've heard and seen in 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=fV-a4Np33L8

you might be wondering, why I would say that?
Everything about this fucking record is absurdly derivative and plain bad.
Really, all it does is make me wish I was listening Anybody from London instead which came out a few months before.

It really wouldn't bother me so much if Anybody from London wasn't released in late 2015.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZShoKpzILBE

You actually believe that he made this record in a few months in response to some shitty breakbeat tune?

Production quality is in a whole other league on what you just labeled "the most disgusting thing in 2016" than what you just posted.

Are you even trying m8?

He certainly did make Backtail is Heavy in response to that release on Hotline.
What you don't know is how it was promoted, which really rubbed me wrong way, they were literally doing the thing only Hotline were doing, which is offer previews of tunes at some phone number.

It's such derivative trendhopping garbage and that's why I can't take lone seriously.

You don't know anything at all about hardcore, why do you feel entitled to an opinion?

>He certainly did make Backtail is Heavy in response to that release on Hotline.
So he released it in the same way big fucking deal.

The tracks are nothing alike unless youre some toddler listening to tunes on his macbook's speakers he got from his mummy.

Stay a wanker caring about useless shit such as how an artists (label) decides to release his music instead of judging the music on its own merits.

H+S do the releasing he does the music, how hard is it to understand?

he's already overrated enough by rockists who have adventured slightly beyond jamie xx

I met lone, he was pretty sound

you got a link to the new album op?

same here

dunno why this hate thread is up, guy makes some nice tracks

dabstep.ru/breakbeat/6322-lone-levitate-lp-2016-flac.html

cheers

Obviously some guy is rustled this guy is seeing slightly more success than his butt-buddy. I can assure you Lone hardly makes a living out of his music after talking to him. So i dont get the butthurtness at all, guy isnt popular by any standards...

Lone is trash
fuck off pardner

>The tracks are nothing alike unless youre some toddler listening to tunes on his macbook's speakers he got from his mummy.
They're similar in a very interesting way.
The Borai actually sounds really old.
It sounds like it's straight out of 1992, which is also where the sample is from, by the way.

The Lone tune in turn is something else. It's one of those cheap rave revival bait tunes which have been coming out endlessly in the past two years and it's not even good by those standards. I could see Jimmy Asquith release this thing on his label, really.
And I think that sums up my problems with this release perfectly.

Screw you, and quit the samefagging, chum.

>quit the samefagging
how about you go ask /bleep/ about lone senpai.

aint no samefagging
lone is shit nothing but gash just to fool new youngs that they can experience the throwbacks
i got nothing but laughs for fools who like lone

t. 22 year old.

Maybe, but at least I actually did listen to those old hardcore sets.

damn u got me

Yes i have listened to "some old hardcore sets."

Obviously the music is in the same style, how anyone can use that as an insult is hilarious though and just says more about the poster than anything.

God forbid anyone making a track without inventing a genre first.

Absolute PLONKERS ITT.

You are the reason Sup Forums never even attempts to dabble into electronic music past RDJ, avalanches or jamie xx.

>You are the reason Sup Forums never even attempts to dabble into electronic music past RDJ, avalanches or jamie xx.
Lone is the wrong fucking place to look if you want to """"attempt to dabble into eletronic music"""", he's another Jamie xx.
He doesn't make anything of value, anything that isn't a shitty take on something that was perfected over 20 years ago.

>perfected
really?

Yes, really.