Ask someone who's a habitual user of cocaine anything

Ask someone who's a habitual user of cocaine anything.

>bush
My nigga, I drink the same shit here in Canada.

Only american beer worth it.

Newfag to cocaine. What was the first experience like? Explain the high in more detail. How much do you spend?

What city do you live in and how much do you go through on an average night?

I haven't done any drugs in a month. Fixing that tomorrow though.

How much did you pay for that low tier coke

fuck yea busch is the shit

OP:

It's pretty decent. Does the job. Cheap as well.

Crazy how here in US that beer is shitty
A 36 pack costs 15 bucks

this

I'm having a hard time scoring coke, any tips?

is your name jake

You're such a cool guy. How do you do it?
/sarcasm/

OP:

Uhhh, it was exhilarating to say the least. I was at a party and a dude offered it to me casually, I ended up running around the house trying to meet everyone at the party.

Not sure if I annoyed anyone, but probably did. It's a good energetic feeling. Paired up with booze, you feel like a social super hero.

I pay 60-80$ USD a gram. I find that the quality really isn't dependent on the price, some people just have better shit than others, so you need to widen your options of dealers.

Not OP, but my first experience was fun. I took a couple of lines in a very small group setting. Ended up staying up till 4 am making friends with some dude I'd never met before.

The high is just like...being more excited about everything.

I think I get my blow for about $50 a G in LA. That's like 4-5 casual user's worth in a night. A real fiend will blow through multiple Gs a night.

The beer is one of the cheapest as well here.

It's just tasting less shittier than other cheap beers (old milwaukee, pabst and such)

OP: 60 a g, it ain't bad, but not the best.

My favorite stuff is the kind that flakes real nice when you cut it up with a card.

1200 an oz fishscale

Go to parties and such and you'll eventually find someone that sells, or just hit up people that do a ton of drugs lol

how much do you pay for a gram

OP:

Yeah I'd say I could share a g with 2-3 people. Any more and it's kind of bullshit trying to delegate when people want to do it and such

that thing is wet lol.

Are you from south america?

OP:

I usually get pabst because of its availability but when I see Busch then I'll be sure to grab. Got my 12 for a solid 10 bucks. (California)

Not wet idiot, its just really shiny, good coke shouldnt be dry, it should be oily when rubbed between your fingers

12 Bush is 13$ CAD

So yeah that's a good cheap buzz lol.

OP:
60-80 a g. Just depends on what I find.

Sometimes I can squeeze a good hook up out of someone; you never know how much the dealer got it for so haggling is a good way to go.

is your name Michael

wtf are you talking about

I saw some cocain brick directly imported from south america and it wasn't oily.

Idk what the fuck you are putting in your nose then.

good coke should flake and not crumble like concrete when you break it up

where tf do you live, I wish I could get busch that cheap

it's like 35 bucks for a 24 of james ready here

I have never tried cocaine, but I theorize that it's not even close to being as addicting and life-ruining as the media says because everything the media says is lies. Can a habitual user of cocaine tell me if it is really that addicting? Could you go trough a day without taking it?

decent coke should crumble and not break up like concrete

Cuck fsggot ass peen boy lookin like anal gland staring pp head

OP:

No, I am not Michael.

OP:

Somewhere in central California. Beer tends to be pretty damn cheap if you find the right place.

cocaine sucks dick for how much it costs, best thing about it is cutting it up and thinking youre scarface

That's expensive. I live in the eastern provinces of canada (QC) middle of nowhere.

James is moosehead right? this is like 13$ for a 12 pack as well here, pretty cheap.

Moosehead tastes like fermented garbage

10/10 would plow this lil boy

go home, you're drunk

yeah moosehead is pretty damn bad lol

Can i have some?

Is that Monte?

What's it like when Donutland is real?

why would you touch it with your fingers like that dumbass

Have you ever been hooked on opiates? I am right now and its way worse than coke addiction imo

Yes you may, location?

how do i find dealers (for any drug, not just coke) in my town ?

Donut land does not fucking exist you retard

Donut land is real, pass it down...

OP:

Where do you live?

Mississippi. Just bring it to me

Jimmy? is that You? We all miss you here in MN.

OP:

Opiates make me terribly sick and I think they suck. I don't know why you would want to feel nauseous and shitty.

I prefer beer, coke, weed for falling asleep and the occasional LSD.
Opiates suck serious balls. Might be my body chemistry, but who knows.

No its not addicting
I could go months without taking any
Every now and then i treat myself to it
Mainly on big occasions

Does it bother you that pretty much all cocaine is cut with Levamisole (cattle de-wormer) and that soon your immune system will be similar to someone with AIDS?

You need to chop that up more unless you like sniffing surprises later in the day.

you would probably get the death penalty getting caught with that shit there

If I hear someone say "donut land" one more fucking time then I'm going to flip my lid

Land of Donuts

Not addicting in the long run, but in the moment you can't get enough of that shit. I have to to let myself sober up before I fail another big line, or the lines just keep getting bigger. By the end of the night into morning I'm ready to die of a shitty hangover and smoke a bowl. . Don't mix with alcohol either dipshit

OP:

The issue is not going without it, it's just the simple fact that you want to snort drugs, enjoy the energy and the jaw clenching. It's a ritual type of thing. Getting the sack, breaking up the lines, passing it around, etc. It can become a social necessity as well as the whole rebellious feeling of using hard drugs, I guess. The only problem is that the shit's expensive and can drain a pay check pretty damn quick; but damn it's a helluva drug.

Donut land is a shop in oregon

That's why you should never sell here. Keep personal amounts only. Keep it at the house or at work.

OP:

You aren't wrong about that. I use cocaine nearly every day.

I keep it to the weekends. I definitely get how people get hooked on it though. The biggest thing about it is the people who get goony on it and look for more once the bag is done.

OP:

Fresno, CA
Alot of my friends are fiends as well so we usually pitch for whatever we can get. Grams sometimes, half grams when the wallet's getting empty.

Hey