Got a real questions for you fags

Got a real questions for you fags

Do any of you still genuinely hate another country and their people because of past conflicts?

If so why?

and pls be honest

pic unrelated

Yes, fuck Israel.

Yes

Not really

No

Maybe

Yes, fuck Israel for cuting dicks and spreading degeneracy.

who do yah hate brah?

"Haha pay taxes for naught, t. Britcuck"

Glad I didn't inherit your butterteeth you slimey fucks

I dislike americans on Sup Forums because their opinions are dumb and mannerisms are inappropriate and usually in bad taste

I'm sure being an Israeli colony is much more rewarding

No of course, why would I

no but I do hate countries that are absolute shitholes and populated with ugly and retarded people.

YES

Well for one I hate the rest of Canada tbqhwy. I wouldnt venture too far into another province.

I hate China more and more every time I see a new pic of kids or animals being treated like trash.

I tried but I just can't.

I agree. Children are cruel and impulsive

alb*rta detected

damn you must hate your neighbors then

You serious? It was pretty obvious Im a Quebecer.
>canadian autism

>implying a Quebecois would call himself a Quebecer

nice try, but you failed.

Yes

Because they act like their crimes are worthy of pride

Quebecois is French. Do you also say a Britannique, a Français and an Américain? I don't think so, the English term is Quebecer.

kys disgusting frog

never reply to me again

P-please don't be rude with frog-chan ;_;

>past conflicts?
no, current one.

Definetly

kys anglo scum.

Best posters always here to back us up:)

I genuinely despise Bulgarians (gypsy fucks) and Greeks (brainwashed fags). Other than them, Bosnians, a bunch of lying sold muslim fucks, and Kosovans which are the same. I hate the US with all my heart. I also hate Sweden a bit solely because of their tremendous cuckery.

Germans can get lots of random hate here. But we like them as well.

the french are god's mistake and should be wiped out, france is rightful British clay

The only cunt I've really grown to despise is Singapore. Their online behavior and superiority complex leaves something to be desired.

"Maid race", huh?. Fuck you.