Pokeholics anonymous thread

Pokeholics anonymous thread.

Egg incubators, bag space and pokeballs. Gotta buy 'em all!

How much money have you spent on this stupid game? My guess is about $200 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_Bg7m2Lvu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please kill yourself

We truly live in a horrible time. What a dumb fucking world it is.

Nothing you dumb asshole. You know you can get everything in the shop for free just by walking around, right?

Then again, it's idiots like you that keep this game in business. Carry on!

But you need to spend money to get that much needed edge over everyone else.

I'd be losing less money gambling, I'm sure.

$10, so I can expand my inventory to hold more poke balls between poke stop runs.

Pretty much everything else can be earned, except inventory space.

For what purpose, though? Why do you need an 'edge'? With the way gyms work you don't necessarily need to have 2000CP Pokémon, since you can just chuck a bunch of lower-CP Pokémon at it and whittle down at its prestige.

It also can't be for collecting because the same Pokémon appear for everyone.

Try farming shit tier pokemon though and see how far those pokestop pokeballs get you, mostly at higher levels.

Serious business video gaming huh?

Protip: Once every 21 hours, you can get Pokécoins if you're holding any gyms. So just visit three or four gyms, put a Pokémon inside and get those 30-40 coins.

I'm wanna be the very best, like no one ever was faggot.

Right because you'll ever hold a gym for more than an hour.

1$ by mistake and I'm not willed to invest more into a fucking mobile game.

Rate my niggers.

>implying my Pokémon are not weak shits

Anyone know if it's possible to go gym hunting and find a gym that noone ever occupies, like, in the middle if nowhere?

Yes. I live in Texas and I control 10 gyms in the middle of nowhere that no one challenges. Texas is the Capitol of "middle of nowhere "

If you know a church in the middle of nowhere, go ahead. Otherwise i would day chances are not high.

Lucky bastard.

weak as fuck

I'm on my 2nd day, am I doing well, anons?
>Also, still not on a team.

Whoops, fuck.

are you 12?

Yikes. NEET? lonely? I see no other explanation

>$200
You've gotta be fucking kidding me
I refuse to believe that this is anything more than bait.

Yeah, I'm at 20 and the ultra and great balls help a lot. Got almost 150 of each.

Was able to break 75,000 XP with a single lucky egg.

I'm going to try for 100,000 XP next.

Nope, just crazy long walks.

200$ is not a lot tbf

also spent around 15£ here, possibly gonna buy more incubatord, cba with default x1 only

You guys want help with pokemon catching, levelling up or egg hatching? My team can help you with those. Email me at [email protected] goyims

youtube.com/watch?v=4_Bg7m2Lvu4

I carry an Ak with me when I play Pokemon go nignogs are afraid and cops love it

Here in australia the $10 pack is $15 so I've spent $15 just to expand my bag space.

haven't spent a dime. if you're good about restocking and managing inventory, you don't need to. not to mention dominating the max 10 gyms every night at midnight helps cuz you get 10 coins per gym, plus stardust.