Fear the walking dead

Thoughts on this show?

It seems like they're recycling the theme of "keeping the walkers in a barn" from TWD S2

I like the main character a lot (Nick), and the latino old guy.

Any predictions on what will happen next? Who will die? What's up with Chris?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's way bettr than The walkin dead.
Its written so it works an tv, not as a comic. Also the characters are more interesting.

*better

The stupidity of some of the characters makes me angry, because I konw that is how most people would react in this situation

Is it the same writer and director as the walking pleb?

>Who will die?
The mexican zombie lady
The dumb bastard kid

>What will happen next?
Someone is going to kill the Zombies on the property. The mexican zombie leader is going to lose it and someone is going to get bitten.

didn't watch this because I had already lost interest in the original. is this a SJW show?

fuck no.

i mean it has gay characters and the like but it doesn't shove it down your throat.

Plus it's california so it's just the norm anyway

Nah, the scene with the pregnant girl alone showed that.
Also only those who act in their own interest survive.

I'm enjoying it

I just hope people stop having existential crises about killing zombies

I guess it is the 'children' that are showing the worst of it so it sort of makes sense but I just wish people would kill shit loads of zombies and not give two fucks

Are you fucking serious? The writing, the characters, and the acting are all atrocious. Nothing about this show is even close to twd. The only interesting character was ruined by making him a butt puncher and not only that but his great escape plan was to go live in some third world peasant village in fucking mexico? Hahahahaa what the fuck.

And we're supposed to believe that the spic navy would just let them kill some of the sailors and let them sail away? They would have followed that boat shooting it until it was swiss cheese sitting on the bottom of the ocean

shit b8

Looked at OP and thought this was a /who/ general, fag on the right looks like Colin Baker

nah we don't watch who, actually have good taste ITT

Wasted potential. It was supposed to showcase the beginning of the apocalypse. It's basically the walking dead now.

>that episode of Nick in the encampment
Nick is so based, i really hope he doesn't die.

Well, the water travel was new.
It could get interesting, since they have to go new ways with the show if they want to avoid it becoming TWD 2.0

It's a 'watered' down TWD no pun intended with them on a boat most of the time. It's going to be they get on boat, go on land, get on boat, go on land type of show.
They could not keep the show having walkers appear and it not going all to shit. Everyone who dies turns into a walker so mass panic and all that would happen like it did in season 1. Plus when the walkers did appear on TWD everything went to shit quick.

What they crammed into season 1 was probably enough for an entire series. There was so much potential in that. They couldve dedicated an entire episode to that one policeman who was preparing to bug out. Have some military POV episodes. Just keep the series one or two seasons max.

Why are the females in this shou so stupid?
>wanting to save everyone they meet

what policeman?

the military guy?

how are they stupid? she played that guy that looks like he posts here like a fiddle and then abandoned him on the shore like the beta orbiter he is.

the one preparing for the apocalypse while the civilians still think that things are fine

The police officer with all the water bottles at the gas station and any military character really. Can have an episode or two dedicated to them first entering the city, going on patrol etc. etc.

Yeah but they could just limit the show to two seasons max. No need for useless fillers then.

that was after they let people on their boat two times as well as making radio contact with random stragners and giving them information on how great their boat is.
Strand told them why they are not to do that and still they fuck up

Thanks god you aren't making tv shows, that sounds boring as shit. Holy fuck

It sounds pretty good but I don't think it would've had lasting potential to have a bunch of short stories about the outbreak.

This wouldve been awesome to see some different POVs and have the military kick ass for a while. Now they were just...there and did fuck all.

Why did she poison those people in the church? Did they not turn

They turned. She's crazy as shit, she thinks killing and reanimating people brings them closer to the final judgement of the apocalypse when God's supposed to call everyone from their graves to decide their fates.

the military was kicking ass and had the situation under control, until the old guy opened the flood gates and lead them to their front door

yeah just until the operation kill all civilians

zombietrap © by user

I like Nick and Daniel as well, the show started off slow, but it's getting good.

Also why the hell is there a random Scottish gay guy with a Spanish mother dating a black guy in the show?

Talk about progressiveness...

It's shit. I only turn it on in the background while I do other things and watch it when the Supreme QT daughter is on screen.

She's a follower of Sante Muerte cult, most likely cartel related, hence why Strand has a fear of them and they have all that wealth, nice house, food, land etc.

Like Los Zetas with the pictures of the Holy Mother with a skull face and a severed head and penis placed under it in public places in Mehico.

Isn't it his fuckbuddies house?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

>Other objects that can appear with an image of Santa Muerte include scales, an hourglass, an owl, and an oil lamp.[8] The scales allude to equity, justice, and impartiality, as well as divine will.[2] An hourglass indicates the time of life on earth. It also represents the belief that death is not the end, but rather the beginning of something new, as the hourglass can be turned to start over.[2] The hourglass denotes Santa Muerte's relationship with time as well as with the worlds above and below. It also symbolizes patience. An owl symbolizes her ability to navigate the darkness and her wisdom. The owl is also said to act as a messenger.[10] A lamp symbolizes intelligence and spirit, to light the way through the darkness of ignorance and doubt.[8]

Thought so.

She's taken over kind of hasn't she? Since she's the "mother" and she's been brainwashing all of her followers, note how they order all the guns be left outside with women wearing white.

It's her house now and she's going to be fucking pissed because she only started to show respect for Strand because he said he'd take one of those poison things when his fuckbuddy dies.

Now she's gon rule, Muerte style bitch.

I think I am now watching only because alycia is hot and I have a crush.

Same. Fucking shallow, but it is what it is.

This.

agreed

She looks sooo much like Dara o'Brian.
pic related

it's his daughter actually

who is dis

I think the original intent of the show was to show what was happening during the fall on the west coast with a different group of people. S2 they continued their journey, the show had gone too fast too far in a short period and pretty much after the military fell apart was showing that civilization was collapsed and now you have a watered down TWD, where each season characters are going to get crazier just like TWD did.

why watered down? Who knows what the future of this show will bring. I look forward to the new characters facing difficult problems and arcs similar to TWD now that they;re on land, and ona a land with people more extreme than americans

Because we've seen it all before on TWD. They should have taken a new angle set in the same universe.

like what?

Why Jews want to make whites hate blacks so bad?

Why do you need to make everything about Sup Forums?

Have no idea why they went with zombies in a barn story again.

So many possibilities and they're just recycling stuff from the walking dead with even worse characters.

The difference being that this time the one keeping them knows they're dead instead of sick/curable.