Nigger hate thread, Sup Forums

Nigger hate thread, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course it's the fruitopia too

why don't niggers like fizzy drinks Sup Forums?

Niggers even wear hats when dead, it's exciting as fuck to imagine they won't excist anymore in 50 years.

I guess they're all baked.

Wow... just wow... you fucking racist bastards! I HATE YOU

Fuck off newfagg,

U know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, and your eyes gouged out before u would even know what's happening.

U guys talking big shit. Watch yourselves.

(Pic related, it's my fine ass white girlfriend taking my pic. U mad white boys?)

White people of Sup Forums are racists cowards, irl they just shut their mouth, but in internet they become warriors... pathetic

**Fat ass white girlfriend

Niggers can only get fat whote chicks haha, sub human

You look unfortunate.

great bait mate

Please.. you act like niggers ever fight fair to begin with. As soon as you chimps start getting your ass beat by masta you have the rest of the plantation jump in. Which usually doesn't matter anyway 9/10 niggers can't fight and just make themselves look big and talk loud to ward of predators

I was hoping to see this pasta again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Patiently waiting for the first nigger to post about the size of his dick or call white people little dick boi

Do you know something that we dont? 50 years then what??

filthy shit skin animals.
they drag humanity down just by the rest of us having to breathe the same air as them.

This is a spiderman thread.

god damn i hope you're right.

fuck off and die, nigger.

How does a nigger eat holocaust semen?

You are mistaken. This is a spiderman thread.

Topkek

no you couldn't.
you'd be bleeding out within the first two steps you took towards me.

Spiderman to the rescue.

Can somebody please convince me of being racist?

I'm the type of person who doesn't squash spiders, because I'm afraid they are conscious.

That's awesome. Saved

Sorry user, ur a faggot.

No.

Well, i guess you're not trying to grow in numbers.

Here you go.

This.

Fuck. I just read that in Jerry Seinfeld's voice.

More Spidey Needed

Thanks for the bumps you soft cunt

Story?

True

No problem elbow licker

G O L D

niggers gon' nig?

>elbow licker
smart guy aren't you

I hate rap

That's a cool dude. Not a nignog.

sorry here is a better one.

holy shit that was funny

Sauce or name of the documentary?

kek

i dont understand

africa is one of the top failures of humanity. or something like that.

ITT: We all have way too much time on our hands.

sad

Do wot m8?

holy shit that is true

tl;dr

STFU Kunta Kinte. Go away and huff your jenkem.

>Kunta Kinte

and i should care? Niggers belong to the nigger land that is Africa.

Its been a while since I've had that pasta. Made me chuckle. Thanks based user.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

If you aren't a nigger yourself, then stop acting like you want to suck them off, you autistic queer.

There are good niggers out there. I won't deny that. The majority are fucking primal animals. They rob, steal, rape, act stupid, because that's what they are by instinct. I'm sorry niggers. It's not your fault. It's just evolution hasn't caught you up to the rest of the world. I truly feel bad for these animals but there's really nothing we can do. The best thing would be to let their neighborhoods go with no police. No nothing. Just let them have a free for all. They'll just cancel themselves out and maybe some smart ones will emerge.

>good niggers

All the good ones are picking my cotton right now