Be 7

>be 7
>watch beauty and the beast and see Gaston
>from then on there i was extremely obsessed with him
>i would ask my friends to change my name to Gaston (before it was Queef nugget)
>i would go to my school library and print pictures of Gaston to put in my room
>everytime i went to the markets i would look for any Gaston related merch
>by the age of 12 i discovered my sexuality and Gaston was the only one i could go to relieve myself
>by the age of 15 i begged my mum to change my first name to Gaston
>i been growing my hair for a few months so i could get his ponytail again (some cunts at school tried burning my hair
>dad couldn't take it anymore and left
>mum hates me
>i tried making a entire webpage using early HTML to dedicate it to Gaston
>I've even tried auditioning at disney land to be gaston but apparently is was "anorexic"
>thing is now that i'm 21 and I've lost everyone and woolworths fired me for being mentally unstable.
>how do i make it up to my family Sup Forums?

sorry for the grammar mistakes but they were intentional because i tried so hard being gaston i assumed he would be a bit illiterate because he lived in 18th-19th century and gaston wasn't exactly the smartest character in the movie

Marry gaston, and have gay gaston babie Jr's together

Marry gaston

that's fucking gay, im not good enough for Gaston anyway. only a underage faggot would make a extremely stupid comment like that. get off Sup Forums you under age faggot cunt

Sounds like you already asked gaston and he turned you down 'll

how can i ask him if he is a fictional character created by Disney. take your shitty comment and fuck off.

I'm sure if you give gaston time bell see he's the one for you.

I think it's finally time to tell your parents about your mental disability

I am Gaston

ITT: op uses his phone to reply to himself

NOOOOOOO
ONNNNNNNNNE'S

SLICK AS GASTON
BIGGER DICK THAN GASTON
NO ONE MAKES THE CREAMPIES THAT STICK LIKE GASTON

how about all of you cunts go fuck your self. i came here for help and how to return to my family and you do is pick shit at me. just like FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL all over again. i dont even know why i bothered making this thread.

no one can end their own life like gaston...

The beast killed him.

Ok I'm sorry ill give you some advice. Honesty is the best policy, they'll forgive you in a week and would have forgotten about your obsession with gaston by a month

if this was 8 years ago we would already have op's name, address, phone number, and facebook page.

Except Gaston didn't end his own life....

He was thrown from a roof hundreds of feet to his death by the alpha Beast. Gaston couldn't contain his autism and rallied all those poor men in that tiny, rural town to go chase after "The BEAST" when really he was just mad that Belle, a much more intellectual and old soul than he, just simply didn't want him.

Gaston should've married those three blonde triplets that were all swooning over his cock. He could've had foursomes for life but NOOOOOO. Had to focus on the one pussy he couldn't get.

How does one eat holocaust semen??

Who doesn't want to be like Gaston? Any other story he'd be the protagonist but Disney had some stupid ass life lesson to teach which completely flew over most kids's heads because genetically we are predisposed to pick the best looking mate. good looks often translate into good genetics.

Gaston might not be the smartest but he's the manliest mother fucker to ever grace a Disney screen. He could kick Aladdin's ass, that nigger from the little mermaid, bitch thief from tangled, and everyone else in between.

Too bad he's a fuckin dick though. All to get some pussy.

No "we" wouldn't. If you can't do it now, then what makes you think you could do it then? I can tell you're definitely not a part of the "we" back then you edgelord try-too-hard faggot.

What would you even do with his personal information? Screencap this stupid Gaston thread and post it on his Facebook? "hurrrrr muh legion".

KYS

ok, ill try that (again) but i can't get in contact with dad because when i was around 15 my obsession was at its peak stage so he left. mum might forgive me. thanks for the advice user.

exactly, thats why i am obsessed with him.

thanks for revealing the try hard faggot cunt user

I know. Gaston is a totally dense, narcissistic faggot. But he was probably raised that way because his parents would've been proud of him. I'm guessing they died in the 100 Year's War with England or something and he made a promise to his dad to make him several grandchildren, all strapping young boys.

He sees Belle, her wide birthing hips, her patient intellect and obvious good brains, and he covets her. He covets her more than the hordes of loose women who constantly throw themselves at him throughout his travels.

One day, he finds out she's been kidnapped by some hairy monster that he is sure is probably raping her daily to satisfy it's ugly sex drive. Her father, the failed "inventor" in town, is totally beta and a complete faggot, but Gaston knows that Belle is a daddy's girl (her mom is probably dead too).

Maybe all Gaston was trying to do was neutralize her father and show her how brave he was by getting rid of this monster Beast that kidnapped her and then he'd be able to marry and impregnate Belle with his seed. If only he wasn't so densely short-sighted and vain.

And that, my friends, is the sordid lesson we must all learn from Gaston.

if you think about it, Gaston was the antagonist in everyone else's eyes. he was strong and brave and everyone adored him. he only knew that a beast kidnapped his future "wife" and he got the village to go with him to free belle. he was desperate from being neglected for so long and that was his downfall. gaston was a hero in my eyes and i've loved him since the ripe old age of seven.

>was the PROTAGONIST*

I agree, though he is a pretty impotent Disney villain in the grand scheme of things Disney universe. His view of things was from a very provincial, rural upbringing and he is probably not wealthy. The townsfolk would've had to have known about the castle and the whispers of a curse on it, but perhaps everyone stayed away because of tales of 9 foot tall beast/monster, spooky talking furniture and a bad wolf problem around that area of the mountains.

However, Gaston's motivations are really more based in his vanity than in some greater sense of moral obligation. If he just wanted to rescue the kidnapped girl then he wouldn't have used her father as leverage to force her to marry him. He just wanted to squirt his seed into what he thought was the best uterus around.

That makes him kind of lame, kind of beta, and honestly, kind of pathetic. Maybe he could kick Aladdin's ass, or the thief from Rapunzel, or the prince from Little Mermaid's ass. However, being a great villain requires more than emotional impulse and brute strength. His cunning is very shallow and the whole using her father as leverage thing further demonstrates Gaston's inability to think about things in the long run.

4/10 Disney villain. If you're obsessed with him, you need to get help because he kinda sucks.

well first of all he is "wealthy" because in the song it appears he owns the pub because he brags about his hunting wall and he says "i use deer antlers in all my decorating" implying that he owns the pub to even do that. he organised a full scale attack on the beast's castle and almost beat him (remember he was a massive beast). he is smart if he can be the best hunter in the whole town. what is there not to obsesses about him

>owns a pub in a tiny fucking trade town near the French Alps circa 1750ish
>wealthy

He'd have about as much "wealth" as the guy who owned the bakery, the deli, the blacksmith, etc.

He organized a full scale attack on the castle by manipulating the town into worrying about the Beast being some monster that eats babies and children, whom he'd never even met or heard of. He is a popular guy around town, being the alleged owner of the only pub in town, and so people probably put a lot of stock in him and look to him as a leadership figure.

>he is smart if he can be the best hunter in the whole town
He's probably the only hunter in the whole town, and it doesn't really take a lot of intellect to be a hunter...you just have to know where to find the animals and how to field dress, skin, and harvest meat from them. Literally a jock-tiered intelligence to be a good hunter.

It's been 14 years since you were 7, You should have considered suicide when you were 15, Faggot.

well i was going through a severe stage of depression at that time. i was constantly bullied and at one point my hair was burnt because i had ponytail like Gaston. the only reason i didn't is because i got my own computer and i had access to the internet in my own privacy. those were some cool times now that i think of it

>29 replies
>9 posters
What are you doing man

The best Disney villain of all time is pic related. Gaston is a rube and a total buffoon compared to this guy.

This

Do you even lift like Gaston?

no because i have an extremely fast metabolism

No, he stated earlier in this thread that they wouldn't hire him to "be" Gaston because he's "anorexic" or some shit. Basically, OP is a closeted faggot who is skinny as a rail but idolizes a marginally successful antihero from a Disney movie released in the early 90's.

inb4 /fit/ rage at this post

Thought that was a reference to his actual performance. Noted

where da Belle r34 at?