youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol nice butthurt slavfag

>inb4 this gets 200 replies
Why do you care so much about whiteness

that girls face might be squared as fuck, but at least she takes care of herself as it seems, I can't say that about 40% of german "girls"

>finn

you are in no way, shape or form white, there was never white finnish person, you are disqualified from this thread, suda america mestizo countries have better grasp about white people than f*nns

Everybody wuz black.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

She's a middle-eastern northlight, not a fucking Kartoffelgerman.

What women are the most beautiful? The Slavs or Latinas?

No that is a German girl

You know what I've embraced that. I used to LARP a white and post on white power forums but fuck it I'm so tired of that shit.
I saw this Finnish girls picture and I came to realize we do in fact have Asian blood and we need to accept it.

But still, Slavs suck.

depends whether you like pale or tan/white/dark features

Depending on your preferences that can be either. Slavs love more and are more faithful, but age badly. Latinas don't age badly, but are shallow as a puddle and will easily leave you.

t. stereotype master

wew, the slav butthurt is real.

According to herself, she's not.
maedchenmannschaft.net/maedchenmannschaft/
>Hengameh Yaghoobifarah kam 1991 als Middle-Eastern Nordlicht in Kiel zur Welt

that site is full of this shit.

>Yaghoobifarah
>Yaghoob
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

I hope you realise you are only tolerated because there is actual threat as opposed to you cucked mongols with identity issues, one real problem of europe in niggers and muslims is solved finnish ''''''''people'''''''' will be used as slaves and fuel to build lebensraum in Siberia, atleast you will die in your ancestral homeland you absolute mistake

She is probably just ashamed of her German ancestry, that is obviously a German girl, she is to ugly to be anything else besides anglo.

>Slav

Talking with authority and gene politics. M8, you're the bottom of the barrel actually no you're not even in the barrel since no one would wan't to scrape the barrel if you were there.

But Slavs have no role to play in the Europe of future.

finn=non-european=subhuman by default

Slavs are the future of Europe though

>Says the butthurt slav in his 3rd world shithole. Keep dreaming buddy.

Doubt.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

And that was just one man, imagine if there were as many blacks in Poland as there are in Sweden.

Doubt it, they abort people more than europe and breed less. Excluding poles, which again are fine.

They can turn the birth rates around, unlike western euorpe which will become an Islamic caliphate.

Finns have always been irrelevant

Meanwhile Slavs are fucking Slavs. They are literally so retarded that they get butthurt because some Australian said they aren't white on the international board of a Japanese animation forum.

t: Ahmed Wladimorovich

How exactly are Finns better than Slavs? You don't even have any history

HDI
Winter War
High IQ

We wuz khanz n sheit

We have as much history as any people in this continent. First as random tribes then swedes then autonumoys Finns and then inpendent. Froman agricultural shithole to one of the most industrialized countries in europe in 50 years with Highest iq in Europe and best education. There's plenty.

Yes, can't say the same about slavs tho.

it's a man

>be slavic
>go on Sup Forums
>see "Are Slavs white?"
>KUUUUUUUUUUURWAA MAAAAALPAAA WE IS WHITSKI FUK GERMONICS

>HDI
Very recent, Finland was poorer than Slav countries for most of history, also they where also under communism.

>Winter War
That was pretty good

>High IQ
From what I have seen you have at most 4 points higher IQ, that hardly matters. Depends on the test though, the results differ.

You have nothing, no achievments, the only thing you can be proud of is that you where good soldiers for the Swedish empire

Slavs went to the Moon, Finns did nothing more than being the peasant part of Sweden and then the victim of Russia.

Why the hate pal? We have achieved more for ourselves in few years than say Russia has in it's whole lifetime.

Soviets didn't go to the moon. They used German technology to get to the orbit. When they no longer had an edge of German origin they fell behind the space race. Heh, race...

Finns are literal subhumans, the ugliest looking race in existance

Russians are fenno-slavs.

finns are not a race lol.

Your country have nothing but alchoholic mongols and commieblocks.

Some like Putin are almost 100% Finnic.

And what does your country have? Refugee centers and dumb cucks sucking the nectar of black penis?

Ching chong nip nong

"white" is a meme.

Then ethnicity
I swear Finns are so ugly

Finns are better looking than Germans though

Bohoo cry little more. You wanted it this way so let's have at it then. Sweden is a country full of inherently Illitirate idiots who have so little self-preservation instict they fail to see hoe awful they are making their once mediocre country.

>Average Germanic woman

our country is mediocre, yet it actually made amark on the world, unlike yours.

Why should such things matter, WE WUZ something is dumb and is not gonna save your ass.

The mark being the Sweden Yes meme?

Look, the world goes on. 10000 years ago we were all flinging shit at one another. It's really fantastic that Swedes could enjoy some ancient success at some point but you're a fucking joke in current year and the past has infinitely little significance.

Wtf is happening in this thread? Did that one finn summon the whole slavic diaspora of the world unto this thread?

t. khan

Shouldn't you be drowning yourself in Vodka right now?

But y? Don't blame finns for advancing the meme. Foreigners started it.

post more pics like these please

Due to popular demand I would like to kindly present an updated version :DDD

The past matters since it clearly shows that Finns are subhumans.

There is a reason why you have such a massive inferiority complex towards us.

>Throws shit at us
>Calls it inferiority complex when we throw shit back

Kek. Love this level of mental gymnastics

Nah don't use that, he's actually mentally challenged. It'd be rude to put him with such ugly specimen on his left. Use this instead.

We live in a colder country that was ravaged by famines regularly unlike Sweden.
Our population was always tiny compared to Swedes and only rose because of our higher birthrate.
We didn't really have a chance in the past to do anything.

But this actually resembles a man.
I wanted someone who you don't know anymore if he/she's a he or she.

There's uncropped one.

we where poor and had plenty of famines too, yet we rose above you and colonized you.

Also you where the ones who started shit in this thread by attacking Slavs. Start shit, get hit.

Evropa is being invaded by niggers and you pretend to be retards like 12 year olds. Sad.

thanks
nice

Proto-Finnic tribes also colonized Sweden back in the day too.
Rurik was descended from one of the Fingol dickers.

I wish niggers kill us all

fuck white "race"

I'll have you know "Evropa" is the name of a Phoenician princess, hence the entire continent is our clay.

Slavs, Germanics and Finns are white

In the Netherlands they would say left is slavic.

Is it some specific German face or something?

I didn't attack anyone i wwas just correcting on that butthurt slovak. The line of banter and real insults i lost at somewhere along the line of :

this. Tbh i don't care forshit what you are but please you all act like fucking idiots and desu if half of your answers aren't just banter i'd say go to Sup Forums or revaluate your life.

The left one is an HD roblox character

Whatever. Here's your phoenician cousin Carthegenian/Tunisian pointing at a drowning dindu. Build a navy and sink niggers, """phoenician."""

If finns are asians AND europeans does that mean that europeans are asians?

It means Swedes are the sons of Finnish conquerors.

good thread

Inshallah, niggers shall drown

my pleasure

Terrible post.

You seem to have switched the pictures my friend, but no worries. Just make sure to fix it for any future threads :)

Stop hating Finland your country is as irrelevant if not more than Finland you arent a special snowflake.
>but muh muh colonies
Swedish Empire is a pathetic concept and you know it. At least Finland is special and has a unique language and culture unlike your frozen leftist shithole with a 90% English proficiency... Swedish culture will die before Finnish one. Stop thinking you're so superior.

The Swedecuck has nothing left but his pride in the past, of course the Swedecucks past mainly involves also getting cucked by niggers and Finns because the Swede isn't capable of much more than getting cucked.

This nigger actually fucked the princess of Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin

He didnt fick her though. But yeah Swedish are slightly more cucked than Finnish. Finnish are still cucked a lot by immigrants though. Canadians are too, a Bit less I would say.

Swedes aren't slightly more cucked.
You can't even compare Swedish cuckery with any other country.

So there where some Finns in the area that would be modern Sweden 3500 years ago.
Was the Stockholm area even settled by Germanic tribes in significant numbers back then? We originated in Skåne and Denmark, then we moved northward and displaced all the Finns living in Scandinavia.

Rurik might have been a Finn or have Finnic ancestry, but then haplogroups do not tell you what race someone belongs to.

We are irrelevant due to our small size, but not per capita. Kinda like Canada.

The Swedish empire played a large part in European history 1600-1700. Which is pretty good for a small country with barely 1 million inhabitants at the time.

I am not saying that Sweden is amazing, we are a mediocre country by western european standards, but at least we played a part, unlike Finns.

You don't seem to realise the huge inferiority complex FInns have towards us, they live in our shadow and always compare themselves to us. That is why they always lash out against Sweden in autistic rage.

We don't really hate Finns, but we do view them with contempt.

Swedish cuckoldry is only a few decades old and before that we where the ones inflicting pain upon others, especially you.

>but at least we played a part, unlike Finns.
Yeah you're not getting something here, we were swedes. Finns had the same rights as swedes, also we spoke swedish most of the time from 1400-1800, such is the way when finnish wasn't really useful anywhere. It got popularized under russian rule. The point is there was no Finland and no finns except for the last 200 years. Russian empire was the first one who recognised us as indigeneous people since we couldn't just be labeled russians like everyone else living across from Volga to Elbe. You're just shitposting, atleast i hope since you're not coming across as very intelligent.

>inflicting pain upon others, especially you.

Dude what have you been bloody smoking?

My view . and not only mine - is that Finnic languages were spread through military conquest and replacement of Germanic and Baltic speakers by a warrior people from the upper Volga called the Akozino-Akmyolovo culture.

This alone is a past noble enough for me.

It's true we didn't do much since then but the cards we had won weren't the best because of climate.
However that does nothing for the present day since the present determines the future not the distant past.
We can look back at our ancestors and learn from them though, whether a Swedecuck or a Finn.

>Latinas don't age badly

Hahahaha well meme'd boy

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4

Yeah I have mostly just been shitposting, it is pretty easy to start a fight with Finns when you have a Swedish Flag.

>Dude what have you been bloody smoking?

Viking raids, 30 year war, the swedish deluge and if you are going to believe certain Finns on this board also the treatment of Finns. We where kinda brutal and savage in the past, not really proud of it desu. But better than the cucks we are now.

>is that Finnic languages were spread through military conquest and replacement of Germanic and Baltic speakers by a warrior people from the upper Volga called the Akozino-Akmyolovo culture

Around what time, and in what areas did Finnic speakers displace baltic/Germanic speakers?