S/fur

s/fur

Cougars are ok too.

gonna sleep soon

Last night I had a dream that I made out with one. It was interesting.

Me too.

>straight
>furry
Pick one

Dude, nice

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

If only it would happen in real life.

Hit with a sudden wave of tired. Gonna go to bed now. Also gonna mourn our octaloss.

Night, Mous.

>f
Night dood

Well, technically you COULD make out with one. Just couldn't promise it'd go over smoothly.

cougarlife.com

NICE

just gotta find a willing partner

Also, shouldn't it be KY. Since yourself is one word.

God damn it, my reaction folder is so big that I can never find what I want to use anymore.

>2016
>not using the catalog
Faggot.

It would be worth it.

Not those cougars.

>Not those cougars
Yeah his mom hits on him enough.

Would it reaaaaaally?

Also, I really don't like white tigers. They forcefully inbreed them to have cubs like that because it's a mutation, and they end up with a lot of problems. It disgusts me that zoos would do that to animals just to bring in more people.

The people who use the "kys" meme are generally underage so they don't understand how words work.

>Yeah his mom hits on him enough.
Heh.

Yes, it would be worth it.

Don't show dash white tiger webms ever again, noted. The tiger in the video isn't in a zoo btw. All these vids I've been pulling are big cats in a rescue situation. Not for-profit zoo.

I mean they're pretty, but I just don't like how they're treated and bred. But I am glad that it was rescued.

the white tiger mutation it's self isn't a problem, however you are correct that they inbreed them a lot to get more cubs with the gene, if they let them breed with a diverse group the white mutation would be very rare.

it's sad.

it's like how goldfish where invented, the ancient Chinese notice some river carp would have a gold or red mutation so they specifically bread that gene, the only difference is that mutation is relatively common and they didn't need to inbreed the fish to a massive level.

I only added that because I like goldfish, they are neat.

>Shark nigga likes fish
What a surprise

It is sad. They're pretty animals, but it's fucked up how they're inbred generation after generation causing tons of defects all in the name of profit. I fucking hate humans.

I have a rather large 7 year old goldfish, hes my bro

I would say I hate some humans, over all we aren't all bad but there are those who abuse people animals and the environment for profit, we all hate them.

Not sure how much longer I should be up. It is past 4am here.

That's true. Humans have done some cool things. But what bothers me is that people support that kind of shit. Zoos are nothing more than prisons for animals that have done nothing wrong. And the people who run the zoos get away with it. As someone who generally doesn't believe in the death penalty, I would be completely okay if those people got the death penalty, or murdered. Or better yet, mauled to death by the very animals they imprison.

it's 5:13 AM here, they keep pushing back this fucking launch but I want to watch it so no sleep for me yet.

What launch?

It's 7 here. But I woke up at 11:30 PM, so I'm not really that tired.

I see nothing on the NASA launch schedule, and I know ISS just made a run a couple weeks back.

Shaaaark
What launch?
I like watching launches but rn is a weird time for a Cape Canaveral launch and I'm not finding anything for a launch planned right now.

I'm very much against whales in captivity, same with most animals that can suffer mental health problems. It's like, an aquarium with fish is fine, as long as it's well decorated and maintained the fish are fine, same with some mammals, however things like whales will suffer mental health issues and will generally die or snap and go postal (see Orca) and some animals like elephants and tigers and what not will suffer mental health problems in enclosed places, especially if the habitats are small and poorly maintained.

traveling zoos are down right evil and are illegal in most countries as a result.

Copenhagen suborbitals is launching their latest test rocket, been following it's development all year and will watch it's fucking launch.

"Heat problems"
Yup, SpaceX hits the same issues.

Dude, they're delaying for another hour+ten minutes. Ouch.

I hope those people get what they deserve. I'm not much of a believer in karma, so it's really hard for me to believe that they'll get payback. Sometimes I wish that murder wasn't illegal because those kind of people don't deserve to live.

>Black dude has a white cock?

yeah rocket science is hard, I had a launch of a test rocket scheduled for July, it's currently on hold, not for anything technical the rocket is fine I just don't have a launch site set yet.

I like Copenhagen suborbitals because they are the same class as my program only they are way better funded and have been in operation for longer, they have acualy helped me in some component design as well, cool guys.

>furries

>iknorite?

Nice, if I'm awake I'll tune in.
I found their stream, obvs.

Man I'm all back in the Tinder game and shit ridic.

Heyo Alex.

Hey Alex, how's it going?

Танк противника уничтожена.

Dash?

Хорошая работа, товарищ

Noop.