>mfw
>no way it's over 6 inches
>girth is normal but it's like 5.5 inches
>instantly turned off
>suck him off anyway
>he eats me out
>is ok :3
>we both cum
>play for a little while together then goto bed (brought my laptop)
>fall asleep at his place
>wake up
>leave without saying good bye

Wat do Sup Forums? i don't know who else to ask since Sup Forums hates women..i'm not a "gamer gurl" but i do like games and i'm introverted and it's hard to meet guys..
I like him ALOT but at the same time.. idk
5.5 inches just isn't enough.. i want it to be good the first time just like you guys wouldn't want a loose pussy your first time.

Try killing yourself

how much is that in metric system

dat bait tho

5.5 inches is pretty much average. if that counts as tiny, you arent in for a rude awakening about 40% of the time you pull a guy's pants down

It's bait. Stop taking it.

>his dick is tiny
>like TINY
5.5 inches
Are you actually retarded? Like hes s bit below average but you built it up like it was a triple battery, not just slightly below average

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

This.

I'm fine
> 7.2 inches, feels good to have good penis genetics
>Still ugly so cant get chicks anyway

See
Back in the good old days, this thread would be spider-manned already. It's bait. Even if it's not bait, there's no tits. There's no timestamp. This is summer faggotry!

Lol mfw you tried to pretend a virgin would even know what 5.5 inches is.

I guess you're the guy in this story and actually you're the Virgin not her.

Underrated post

Imagine if spiderman had been bitten by an otter instead of a spider.

I know how you feel bro.
>8 inch dick
>6'4"
>Way below average face and no social skills

ITT: People falling for lowest tier bait.

>Tiny Dick fag trying to feel good about his 5.5 inches

5.5 is average though?

a dirty old man wrote that post

This is some next level bait, bravo 8/8

Insert 5 ice cubes in your pussy before you fuck him.. that will reduce the size of your cavernous fuck hole and let you both enjoy it.

Tits or gtfo

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT BAIT IS CUNT?

save us spidey

/thread

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

15 INCHES HERE

High effort but still shit bait.

what is 5.5inch in cm ??

I like how the bait doesn't even try to sound like a grill...

Don't listen to the rest of these small-dick virgins OP. There are plenty of 7 to 8 inch guys out there. Great, funny, masculine guys. You don't have to settle or lower your standards.

>7.5 inch here, feels good, women say it felt amazing.

Mine hangs on my shoulder
know how u feel bro

Cut off your dick and become a woman