Rate me

Rate me

I think I'm in love

Are you a guy or a girl????

guy

Why are you looking for compliments on Sup Forums wannabe emo fag?

Yep

leafy?!?

Inappropriate hairdo for a guy

Why?

Try cutting your hair on the sides a little, it will give you a better look. Your head is too oval for this kind of hairstyle

Cut you hair (preferably an air force regulation buzz cut) an stop acting like an angsty 12 year old. Nobody thinks your cool

I will not cut my hair sry

Then you well never have sex. Do you honestly think ppl will give a shit how look in a few years? Stop being an emo little girl. That shit is fucking lame

nudes!

I have enough sex ;3

Nobody forces you to be a bald man, I think, you will look better if you comb your hair back and a little bit awry, it looks more manly

Later

OP has a feminine face; the feminine hair therefore suits him. Also, did you know younger generations of females prefer more feminine looking men over masculine?

Leafyishere/10

trumphair/10, go get blacked fagget

he is a sissy slut, he doesnt need to get a cut

I thought girls didn't prefer girlish fags, cuz I was struggling to recognize a gender looking at the first photo. Sorry, OP

>Touching yourself doesn't count. Btw how's summer going? Ready for school? Nobody with that faggot hairstyle has graduated freshman year of highschool yet

Come one cutie, don't make us wait.

>I thought girls didn't prefer girlish fags

You can think all day, but your thoughts may not coincide with facts.

Don't believe me or take my word for it. Google "women prefer feminine men."

Stop crying plz

semi-point... although I have long hair and have sex almost everyday.. but its the gf so feelsbadman

>Google women prefer feminine men
>Hurr Durr it's on the interwebs so it has to be true hurr durr

consider suicide

Try this

I know what you're saying, troll. You can google anything and find evidence to corroborate any belief. But there are some good, scholarly studies proving my statements, not just baseless, non-scholarly studies.

Now, this isn't a college paper, and you are my professor. Want sources? Research them yourself, lazy ass.

Sorry you take issue with feminine, straight men being able to score pussy, including me.

I highly doubt any woman would look at your feminine ass an go
> Wow a freshman in highschool who trys to act dark an mysterious cuz that's so cool now

>and you are my professor.

*aren't my professor

No it's faggots like you who think that emo shits cool it's generic as fuck. Go be a man. Go enlist like did emofag

In order to look a little feminine and to embrace femininity, you have to be emo? KEK

Do you shave your pubic hair or is it the same as on your head? I just want to taste your feminine cock so much...

Why did you come on here thinking you'd get compliments? Did the chads roast the shit out of you and you're oval head so hard you feel insecure? Well OP, that's what they created the assault rifle for. Welcome to the beta uprising, Sup Forumsrother.

Let me ask you an honest to god question for a second. Why look what you call "feminine" is that honestly cool with children your age or something??, Help me understand user explain

Are you attracted to men or women?

I only said rate me

Post cock or gtfo

Both

>Why look what you call "feminine" is that honestly cool with children your age or something??,

Feminine can mean several things. Because I shave my whole body, including my legs, and use a little makeup to cover up any pimples, girls of the past have called me feminine. Girls often say I look feminine.

Now, I'm not dressing like an emo or wearing a skirt. I don't drag on the weekends. I simply do these things because I hate body hair, and considering makeup was initially used by men, why not take advantage of it. At least I don't look like a pizza face.

I still have masculine traits. I still do masculine things. But I don't scream faggot or say that's gay at the sight of a man doing feminine things.

I believe men will find harmony when they embrace both the feminine and masculine. As my girlfriend says, there's a balance, and she likes my balance. She says I have a equilibrium, and I agree.

Not all women agree. Older women I have fucked hated that I shave my body. But generally the younger generation loves it.

Kinda cute tbh, we have the same style

>I have masculine traits
>I like to shave my legs
Fucking kek

I love u

Brie Larson/10

You do not need to cut your hair short, just get rid of the bangs, comb back or whatever. It will really suit you as your head is that oval-shaped

Face it, OP. You Are A Faggot

Because it makes you look like you crave for that dick in your ass

you shave everything why don't you shave off that shitty looking patchy ass stache?

I'm not OP. Unlike OP, I can grow a thick, full beard. I sometimes do in the winter. Mostly stay clean shaven.

nice girl haircut
>also underage b&

You look like Leafyishere if he had a chin

Hopefully

I like my girl hairstyle

We have almost the same hairstyle, kinda cute

Send photo

Got kik?

You're cute, I'm going to need to see your downstairs for... research purposes.

No

Yeah, definitely cute all around. Where are you from?

My home

How old are you and what is your job?

Shame you're a twat, haha.

Oh well? Heres me

very cute

Lol thats true

Also very cute. Got one of the below?

Lol where you from?

Thanks, whatcha mean one below though?

Your dick and/or ass. :)

Spaim

Hot damn, you're cute as fuck.

Cant really take pics right now but i have this? Its somethin' lol

Oh cool

Hey thanks :)

Is that the only pic you got? ;3
What's YOUR kik?

Thanks, you're hot. Where are you from?

and u ?

lmao fucking stick, this picture ruined everything you beta fuck, also get a haircut you homo

10/10 would bang

Yea sadly haha

Ty :) im from cali

u s

Got Kik then?
Would love to see more. :)

Thats far

post moar twinks

Hacendado xdxdxd

Rico y brto xd

Hailsatanis666 :)

Yeaa i wish we were closer

I agree more girly boys that should be fucked hard.

Cool, how old are you?

+1

Jew/10

Post you

Try washing your chest , zitty faggot

19 :) hbu?

Id post more face but id prefer if others posted lol

Im german lol