Ask a guy whose uncle works at nintendo and has been given a playstation 5 prototype to play with over the weekend...

ask a guy whose uncle works at nintendo and has been given a playstation 5 prototype to play with over the weekend anything. Pic related

NYPA FAGGOT.

this

Sent from my Android phone

Do you have hairy palms?

Fuck that thing is huge, guess we'll have to coin the phrase "playstationhueg" or something.

it just the prototype not the retail version.

Can you upgrade the gpu to an nvidia 1080 etc?

Wouldn't surprise me if there's like.. two PS4 Neo's stuffed inside that thing.
running together to create.. the PS5.

Can I cross platform with the N128 Microsoft is releasing?

yes some of my pubic hair stucked it the plastic gap of my blackberry

>Nintendo
>PlayStation 5
>Picture of an XBOX

My fucking sides

do we need to continue to pay for steam access?

grait bait mait

yes you can fully customize it and even use linux on it

Playstation is made by Sony not Nintendo

yes but they will ship it with exclusive 3 days free golden account

and then there's this asshole

Give me PlayStation plus op

yes we have buried hatched with microsoft. it will aslo automatically synchronize music with your zune player

it due to cooling and air circulation and shit... it will be as silent as the first version of the xbox 360

does it play TurboFx16 cartridges?

yes, but there are still some backward compatibility issues my once still hardly works on

What about forwards compatibility? If, say, someone were to go to the future and get Madden Doritoes Mountain Dew 2k215 - The Full Experience and all DLC and preorder exclusives, would the PS5 be able to play them?

Screenshot with timestamp faggot.

>If, say, someone were to go to the future and get Madden Doritoes Mountain Dew 2k215 - The Full Experience and all DLC and preorder exclusives, would the PS5 be able to play them?
no. only the Doritos version

me untrustworthy? here you are

Oh. Ok then. Sorry to have doubted you.

why dont you game on PC like a good person