1977 was the best year in music history. Prove me wrong

1977 was the best year in music history. Prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: you can't

>hate Queen
>hate Meatloaf
>hate Sex Pistols

Fucking love Fleetwood Mac though. That album is great

I can respect that. Rumours is still one of the best albums ever made.

1977 had great music for sure, yet none of it really broke new ground. It just felt like old stuff done better.

I don't see a problem with that. If it weren't for this constant refining of music all we would have is okay music rather than masterpieces.

I suppose it's all down to personal taste, people always look for different things in an album.

1967 BY A MILE

This

dont listen to much queen or meatloaf
fucking love sex pistols and fleetwood crack

David Bowie - David Bowie (A REAL G.O.A.T.)
Cream - Disreali Gears
The Beatles - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold As Love
Pink Floyd - Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground & Nico
The Doors - The Doors

Sorry to be a huge faggot.
Also 2001 was pretty rad too.

anyone who quotes sex pistols to prove this point should be immediately ignored.

utter garbage. although i agree 77 was a great year.

1981 is superior.

I agree the 76 was also an amazing year, but 77 was the one that always stood out in my memory. Probably because of fleetwood mac, I listened to rumours for hours on end.

The only queen album I like. Also that sex pistols album is God tier. Seventies and early eighties had great music, pic very much related, although 1979.

>le old music was better maymay
It was the same shit as now. Except you only listen to cherrypicked examples from previous generations while being exposed to much greater amount of modern music.

I'm surprised even some of the teens today think that as well. Can't say bestb but good very good quality was made then that I also enjoy. Can't say best but good.

How fucking old are you?

This episode was on yesterday. Subliminal messages?

Fleetwood Mac tickets are expensive as fuck

Weird, spazzy, 17 year old who takes an acoustic guitar to parties, neckbeard 'muh classics' music taste.
There was amazing, important music being made in the late 70s. This, with the exception of the Pistols (who were undeniably game-changing and gave birth to the fantastic PIL, even if their own music was fucking badly played pub rock with faux-edgy lyrics) is not it. Fuck you/10 for making me reply.

This