Hi Sup Forums, I live in Latvia(yes, you're not supposed to know where it is, so I'm not mad that you don't)...

Hi Sup Forums, I live in Latvia(yes, you're not supposed to know where it is, so I'm not mad that you don't), and basically I'm fucking tired of the refugee situation in EU, that's why I want you to help me decide where to move, so I'm not influenced by refugees, Trump and Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

baltictimes.com/p_m__kucinskis___refugees_do_not_want_to_come_to_latvia_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America duh.

latvia is an ass hole country in europe, what makes you think there will be less refugees in other countries!
We have loads of your immigrants here in bongistan, every other immigrant and refugee too

Iceland

Mīkstais. Pisies arī prom, pediņus kā tevi te nevienam nevajag. Būtu labāk palicis un cīnījies.

NYPA faggot

Un ko Tu sprēgā par to, ka negribi Trampu, ja nevēlies imigrantus?

I'm so glad I'm American. Our biggest threat is a few mad black kids shooting a handful of cops

Piekrītu šitiem diviem pidariem.

Move to switzerland

Pamēģini Ziemeļkoreju, pidar.

South america, there's only niggers

Hi, I know you will advise to go away from Europa to Australia from exemple.
*By user from Russia*

then why don't you stay where u are? nobody cares about litvia and will take influence on it.

Its where Dr Victor Von Doom from Fantastic 4 is from.

been there in teh 90 , not to bad back then , has it gone to shiet now ? im in the uk at the moment and in here its bad mate very bad , black , pakies and indian all around

No, this were Russia

and all the white kids shooting up other kids.

>implying an ordinary refugee would choose Latvia over basically any western/nordic country
Are you under influence of drugs perhaps?

piss nahuj peģik

I wish I was

Tak iemetiet kādas bijušās bildes jūs debīlie kropļi

Met a Latvian girl over WoW, planning to bring her to Austria, sex with her is awesome and she's a loyal cutie.

Britain is full of Latvians, I'd advice you to go to a country that has experience in handling foreigners and knows how to integrate them. I'm ethnically Bulgarian but I've been integrated into Western European society and have a job as a Certified Financial Consultant in Austria, have been travelling the world too. Come to a good country. Switzerland/Austria.

Viedoklis kā omei.

Norway? (not in EU, peaceful Nordic country) Can't think of anything better. Maybe Japan?

Japan sucks, I've been there. Also learning Japanese is too much hassle and isn't rewarding.
Korea is way better, their alphabet is so damn simple and their language, culture and job-culture is awesome, except that it's really hard to get a job.

So your plan is to migrate into another country because, in your opinion, there are too many people migrating to, or looking for shelter, in Latvia? And you seriously can not see the irony?

Op, come to Japan! Rassizm provided.

Cool, any stories from Japan? Why didn't you like it there?

You could move to Syria.
The way things are going there won't be any Syrians living there soon.

Latvians are assholes.

>And you seriously can not see the irony?
Must be American; they don't understand irony at all.

Jobs pay like shit, you can't get a decent girl, there's either the gaijin hunters, who literally would suck your dick everywhere because of having a "white" fetish. Living costs a ton there and taxes are really weird, you get taxed differently every month i dont even fucking know how that works and women there are UGLY AS FUCK. most have X-legs and try to walk aesthetically pleasing, but look like fucking ducks in stilletos.

just a horrible country
then there's the high suicide rate, weaboos who are at fault for the national economic decline and 50% of the people you'll meet will be openly racist, in Korea they at least shut up about it.

syria

More people are killed by lightning every year. Who cares?

Korea is just knock off Japan. Also, they're the most racist of all Asians.

^ THIS

Move to Finland, if you can; they dont take in any refugees (Yhe sorry to say but Latvia is like the poorest country in eurupe, u no better then refugees..)

Tahiti.

knock off japan? Korean culture is older and continental, not inbred Japanese shit. Dude stop watching animes. Their cultural ministery pays tons of yens each year for international propaganda about how nice Japan is, but still over 80% of the people who visit japan for work, don't stay there. In Korea over 50% stay after a job there. Korea has cheap living, better than European and US quality in apartments and houses, it's perfectly clean, public transportation is awesome, streets are awesome. Korea is just a century in front of all other asian countries.
also if you like asian food, only 5% of your salary will go for food, since the only expensive things are western style foods. their food control is on Austria/Germany level, with no GMO or shit in it.
Also 100mbps internet for 10bucks a month

1. Most refugees don't even want to come to our shithole of a country
baltictimes.com/p_m__kucinskis___refugees_do_not_want_to_come_to_latvia_/

>the refugee situation
2. There were less people asking for refugee status in 2015 than there were in 2014.

>refugee situation
>all 776 refugees
3. Latvia has agreed to take in 776 asylum seekers over the next two years. Source: baltictimes.com/p_m__kucinskis___refugees_do_not_want_to_come_to_latvia_/

And all the fucking white people shooting up schools and committing atrocities. You seem like a bigoted racist, you only see what you want to see. Open your eyes you fucking spick

Lol. Why do you want me to immigrate? In Russia we have the opposite to you in Europe seek to escape.

Your logic is flawed

Teneriffa! i want to move there too

South Pacific is good. Excellent weather, exchange rates work in favor of most European countries, idyllic lifestyle. My plan is to make enough cash to live comfortably, then move out there.