Holy shit this looks really fucking good

Holy shit this looks really fucking good
youtube.com/watch?v=aNGhnNMSopI

Some great shots in that trailer

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who believe that this movie is more than a remix

>directed by Gavin O'Connor
temper your expectations people

Honestly, this movie looks pretty fucking horrible and fuckin' capeshit in disguise. It's like it was written specifically for the older autists of Sup Forums.

Like, "OMG okay you guys, like, what about this idea...He's an accountant but, like, he's really super crazy secret smart. Nobody knew but his Dad who, like, trained him or helped him get out his really super crazy secret smart 'urges' or whatever. Then he gets to bang cutie patootie Anna Kendrick and she finds out that he's actually, like, really super crazy secret smart with superhuman superpower fighting abilities."

Capeshit in disguise, bro. Capeshit in disguise.

Oh god. I knew it was too good to be true

>everything I don't like is capeshit

lmao I wonder which large demographic this can appeal to

Actually it looks really bad

Even his best film (Warrior) is carried by the acting performances.

>everything I don't like is capeshit

that's what you got out of what i said...

>everyone who doesn't like what i like is stupid and wrong and how dare they

Autismos with fantasies of saving the world.

whoever directed this is clearly heavily influenced by David Fincher

>more than a remix
remix of what?

So he's either gonna wind up taking over the cartel he's been hired to investigate, or is already involved with them somehow.

Trailer editing is top notch. That's about it.

>someone decided to make a movie based on the episode where Chril becomes a field agent

can you fucking kill yourself and take your idea of capeshit with you

There's only one of us here who loves everything being the exact same capeshit as the other capeshit they just watched, and it's definitely not me.

Please take your own suggestion. And don't be a pussy when you do it. Make sure you pick a way that will finish the job.

Reported literally just for being such a fucking faggot

so (You) basically.

of everything hollywood has been spouting out for the last thirty years
>autistic protagonist aka rainman: check
>irrational fear of cartels and mexicans: check
>le sniber :DDDD quickscope :DD : check
>"your country needs you Mr. protagonist" : check
>fatherfigure gives gloomy speech to son-figure("why do we fall, bruce?"): check
> I'm le special but also le same as you, so relatable : special check

makes me want to chugg some bleach

OH NO! YOU REPORTED ME?! OH GOD NO!

Looks really good, will see it in theaters

>If I project my own negatives on someone I know nothing about and have no idea as to what there opinion is on said matter (a fucking trailer) that makes me right

you're pathetic and a blight, all you do is come up with imaginary scenarios in your head as to the negatives you despise of people you don't know in a matter you obviously have no idea how to discuss.

Is every secret/sleeper agent film capeshit? Is every film with a protagonist that takes on a organised group of antagonist now capeshit?

>studying to be a forensic accountant and work for the feds
>hollywood makes this movie
god damn it, Sup Forums, now everyone is going to think i'm trying to be ben affleck

>If I project my own negatives on someone I know nothing about and have no idea as to what there opinion is on said matter (a fucking trailer) that makes me right

>you're pathetic and a blight, all you do is come up with imaginary scenarios in your head as to the negatives you despise of people you don't know in a matter you obviously have no idea how to discuss.

Like...who the fuck are you? Where do you think we are? Jesus Christ, you're embarrassing yourself. Snap out of it, queer.

>Is every secret/sleeper agent film capeshit? Is every film with a protagonist that takes on a organised group of antagonist now capeshit?

Of course not. This one is, though.

They'll forget what a forensic accountant is 20 minutes into the movie.

So he's basically an autistic Jason Bourne?

Autist power fantasy

i pray to god you're right
with some excel sheet shots just to remind us "he's a bean-counter guise"

I really want to know if our son can live a normal live.

Damn John Lightow is in this? that cool

See, now you could have had a point but you're discounting the fact that autism's been a "superpower" since Rain Man.

Capeshit is specifically about people using their superpowers to help people, for the good of mankind. This is less capeshit and more crime thriller.