I'm a muslim ask me anything

I'm a muslim ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYU23ubG2ok
youtu.be/UmbeE81YMwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ever thought about setting up a few Pokemon lures in a small place and when everyone gathers around, blowing yourself up with them?

How do you set up the lures?
And nah, blowing myself up isn't my thing.

Much better to just masturbate

If you masturbate, you're being unlawful to religion. Why should we ask *you* then? There are more faithful Muslims out there

absolutely haram

Okay go ask some other muslims.

Touching my dick feels nice and Allah is nice therefore masturbation is halal.

Why do you openly support the murder of innocents, the rape of children and the godawful wailing coming from minarets?

I don't.
Never said I did.

Why is your religion so peaceful?

Yes you did, you said you're muslim.

>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Why do people think Islam isn't violent by nature?

When and where is your next attack?

I said I'm a muslim.
Never mentioned anything about me being a good or bad muslim.

Though, the azan spreads peace and shit.
Those children who are raped are either not even children (so they have to comply with Islam) or are being raped by a sinner.

The murder of innocents follows similar logic

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.......Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. "

John 3:18-36

To be fair, that's kinda bullshit.

Saudia Arabia akhi

Relevant tafseer, hadith and some people may think Islam ain't violent because they haven't read it.
That, or they think chopping heads and fingers and hands is metaphorical and are retarded

I heard about a neat ploy to sound all friendly and inviting, then explosions happen.

>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

why so serious?

>The murder of innocents follows similar logic

It doesnt. Disbelievers are free to be killed in this religion. Period. Doesnt matter if innocent of not.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYU23ubG2ok

There are no differences between muslim's proclivity for violence and rape, there are only honest muslims, like ISIS, and muslims that lie.

You know violent bible quotes were put in there by muslim infiltrants after the fact, right?

Before islam, there were no violent passages in either the bible or the torah.

At least it isn't advocating violence against fellow man, it's basically just saying if you don't believe in Christianity, you're a retard and it's your fault if you go to hell

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Islam is cancer.

Which one?
The plan to get sex like a normal autist or the attack on the joos?

I'm not akhi

Apostates from Islam.
Not the kuffar.
Brother get it together

That's a false dictomony.
Isis, just like moderate muslims, cherrypick to their hearts content.

Besides, you forgot the muslims who actually believe the shit themselves and don't know better.

Topkek.

Read

Yet, sandniggers and black niggers are the only ones to take this shit seriously in the modern age.

I know

What happened here?

How does it fell that the God of Israel is the one making Israel strong and your sand nigger friends of over 300million can't defeat 6million jews? kek

Wow would you look at that? The bible is violent too! But I don't see people going around smashing peoples heads with rocks for the sake of believing or not. I guess one religion's believers matured, and the other's never got past puberty

It's the joos doing that shit to poor defenceslesses palestinians and arabs and isis

Nah just joking.
I don't care about either group

We weren't talking about how people practise their religion, we were talking about religion being violent and my part was in showing that Islam isn't alone in that.

Though who knows what happens in those secluded Christian communities, even in America. There are a lot of worrying rumors about what happens and people disappearing etc. This could be seen as an equivalent to Islam radicalism.

Fuck em both

No, Islam is the single most violent religion by far. There is no close comparison.

Even though I wanted questions, what even are you two even arguing about?

*forgot an even

Yet it's the Christian countries with the biggest bombs and armies killing a shitload of people daily.

No one care what you want dirty sandnigger. I hope you fucking burn in hell.

Don't make me use my bombs faggot

Only people that support terrorists, they are worthless as the sandniggers themselves.

They aren't murdering in the name of Christianity or justifying it with Christian doctrine

the people who execute those who disagree with them
the people who bomb the civilians of other countries who they deem infidels

yes, we bomb them
because they're cunts, not for religion
we bomb them

Typical terrorist threat when faced with reality. Do us all a favor and drown yourself in a lake.

Muslims, not people.
Fucking retard.

What a nice generalization to fit your needs so that you don't get your hands dirty from killing other people.

It doesn't matter what the catalyst to killing other people is, be it religion or "freedom and democracy", we are doing the exact same thing as the terrorists. You just think our cause is more just because you're an idiot.

I will nut inside your cute boipussy and let my bombs smother you

Doesn't matter. Killing is killing no matter why it's done.

Why did the Muslims steal hummus from the Jews?

Big words for a dirty sandnigger, maybe once your religion is no longer one of hate and violence, you will get a say in what the adults have to say about this subject matter.

Wait does hummus really come from jewish culture?
I thought it was french or some shit.

And to answer your question, its because they're faggots

I would break your dick off with the power of my anal clench.

Does it upset you that Westerners look down on muslims? Because, we do.

Are you psychic user?
How'd you know he was a sandnigger?

That would make me an amazing jihadi when I cum user ;)

Belive what you wish.

Terrorists may kill people because of their twisted view of Islam, and we kill people because of our blind faith in our governments. Where's the difference? The end-result is the same, people in bodybags. Just because you're too far gone and see the muslims as inferior to you, it doesn't justify killing from a moral standpoint.

Boring question desu
I don't care desu
Masturbate with me desu

Sounds like a sandnigger to me.

Amazing user.
Do me please

You're the only one trying to justify killing here you terrorist!

you are a nigger

allahu akbar or ALLAHU AKBAR!?

Mallow Snackbar!

Nope.
Come on user.

definitely a dirty nigger

OP here
It is Aloha Snackbar.

May you gain insurmountable wisdom with this my fellow anons

I'm not a nigger user

You are a dirty double nigger.

youtu.be/UmbeE81YMwc

can you send her too iraq?
>skip 1:25

You're hurting my feelings user :`(

Triple dog nigger

No
Why Iraq anyway?
Germany's just as good

Ha, I don't think so, niggers don't have feelings, just like fish.

If I let you fuck my boipussy would you be better?

Why do muslim immigrants cause much more problems then anybody else? Why don't they integrate in society?

Fish do have feelings though
And I'm not a nigger :''(

SUp?

Cocks

If you are not a nigger, why do you look, act and talk like a nigger? A nigger is still a nigger by any other name.

I don't look like, act like, or talk like a nigger user

Have you ever eaten bacon and if so, do your parents know?

Yes you do, you fat dirty nigger.

Thank you OP, for baiting all the edgelords into this thread and making the rest of Sup Forums temporarily less cancerous.

user :`(

How's life, OP? Feeling the hype?

Are you the trap?

No
I saw one being carved up (after they cooked it or whatever) though.

Seems alright.
Would like to taste it

It tastes as good as it feels to not be a dirty mudslum.

No sorry user

Not really

I love feminine penises

Im not muslim though

Does this trap have a name?

I wouldn't know.
I just saved the picture from some old thread

Then why are you answering questions that were meant for OP you dirty nigger?

My image didn't post, damnit. And still doesn't want to.

I am Op, and I'm not a nigger user :`(

Shame.
Post a link?

Thread dead