Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/wellbutrin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JESUS help me stop

Smok

I just got prescribed wellbutrin for depression. I guess it helps kick cigarettes too.

Never heard of that

Still?

ofcourse, dont be a fag

drugs.com/wellbutrin.html

just ffin quit show some spine ffs

39 days smoke free here and the coughing and wheezing is pretty much all gone and I feel less stressed about things than when I smoked

well done

I noticed those things too after about 3 weeks

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
how is that even possible ?

So you're literally spending 10 grand a year on cigs?

You daft cunt

Costs me 36 dollars a day

Wow you're retarded to be spending that much on cigarettes

Yeah

Quit 6 years ago when my wife fell pregnant with out daughter, haven't looked at a single cigarette since. I can now look down my nose at "filthy smokers" whilst in public and make my disgust of the habit quite well known

hypocrite, you fucking assholes who change as soon as you get kids are fake as fuck motherfuckers.

You probably still do drugs but will shield it from your child too, right?

Do you hit your pets too?

Good job at quitting but you're autistic if you look down on smokers considering you used to smoke you hypocrite fag

stay strong user

I vape now fam

Tfw

I spend 30% per month on vaping than I did smoking

Thanks man, the main reason I quit is because I was smoking 2 packs a day which was costing me almost 25 dollars a day and I figured I could use that money on better things.

The health benefits that have came with it are great as well and now I realize what a waste it was to smoke

You posted this shit last night, and someone else called out out on that post for posting it a few days prior.
Get some fucking will power or dont be a pussy and smoke at least 100 cigarettes a day

Iktf bro I was spending 10 day and even that was too much because I'm a Poorfag

>tfw choosing between cigarettes and food
>tfw felt retarded when I thought about choosing between cigarettes or food

U wot m8? He posts this thread at least 5 times a day and people still reply seriously to it kek

I remember this thread from months ago. You're still at it, op?

Yeah I'm still smoking my john player standard king size cigarettes and still working landscaping

>tfw I smoked I couldn't pay my rent on time
>tfw had to quit or I would have got evicted

Been smoking for over 20 years
Gave up last October
Last night I purchased 10 smokes
Finished them
Now I'm clucking for one but I'm not gonna buy any.
So yeah I gave up
How long have u been smoking OP?
Try vaping for a while I giess...

Around 10 years

jesus christ your teeth must look like an old English graveyard

I vape on the low. It takes a while to do the switch. I smoked and vaped. Over weeks, I smoked less and vaped more. Then I vaped exclusively, then I switched from 12 mg/mL to 6. I rarely vape. A 50mL(?) thing costs $9. I also get coils. I'm looking at $20 bucks a month, max.

I notice huge gains doing cardio. I only breathe hard doing sprints now, and it didnt hurt like before. I thought the pain was normal. It is not normal.

Best of luck. Fucking country is trying to kill us off with tobacco being legal.

Why is this same thread on here day after day after day after day.

Is OP a nigger?

Top.kek

>jesus christ your teeth must look l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ English g̶r̶a̶v̶e̶y̶a̶r̶d̶

It's a different person posting everyday

yes for 4 months now,have been smoking for 10 + plus years(10 to 20 cig's).Best thing of my life.
Got some help with Champix,2 weeks later i quit.I couldn't believe it really helped.

If you're at a level of 75 cigarettes / day, you will never be able to quit. It is known.

You may be able to kick the dependency on MAOI's an nicotine, but you'll never be able to kick the habit. It's basically hard-wired into your brain now. That's why gums and patches and inhalers don't work and people nee to take pills, that alter their brains.

There is only one solution: Reduce harm, but look like a faggot. That's your punishment for starting in the first place for the rest of your life.

I started to quit smoking since this tuesday, Been smoking for around 5 years..
Got pretty sick last week having some issues with my lungs, so now it's time to stop for real.
I tried to quit multiple times but somehow alcohol doesn't really help, just gotta stay strong!

1/10

At 18 I was smoking 60 a day, 26 now only smoke 12-15 a day, I had quit for about 9 months then started back u

>tfw when you make the same thread 75 times a day

I've been drunk everyday since I quit and I find being drunk makes it easier to not smoke

Gums and patches don't work because you're still getting nicotine and you can't quit until you have absolutely no nicotine in your system for 3 or more days than its easy to quit

except it's basically 100% true. stopping the addiction to the anti depressing effects of tobacco smoke is hard, but can be done. stopping nicotine addiction is like stopping caffeine addiction. stopping the habit will be impossible for most people after a while.

nicotine replacement therapy doesn't work, because it's a completely wrong approach. most people don't want to quit the habit, they want to escape the dangers that accompany it.

People quit because of thw price of cigarettes not because of the health effects

Wot m8? When I smoked I was alot more depressed than I am now after quitting for 3 months

>not being able to go out on weekends because I spent 90 dollars on cigarettes through the weekdays
>having a hard time paying bills because of cigarettes
>eating potatoes and beans because spent all money on cigs

This

Iktf man I spent 450$ a month on cigarettes which is half of my rent money

enjoy the regulation coming august 8th

Yeah smoking is totally retarded unless you've got the wealth to still be able to pay bills and eat properly

when I couldn't pay my cellphone and Internet bill for 3 months and they got disconnected is when I finally realized my cigarette addiction was out of control

The regulation where you have to pay a dollar to taste the juices and the vape shops can't build coils and stuff? Okay I'll enjoy it, the changes your thinking of arent till 2 years down the line faggot

>vaping ever

i quit in may and june
started smoking again at the beginning of the month
wearing the patch right now but i've already had like three cigarettes since waking up two hours ago
fuck this gay ass addiction

Instead of being offered hundreds of new e-liquid blends each and every week, consumers will be forced to purchase only those brands originally released prior to August 8, unless the retailer chooses to pay the million-dollar PMTA fee.

Instead of being offered a “new and improved” atomizer that resolves that frustrating leaking problem, consumers may have to do without because the vendor cannot afford to pay a second, million-dollar PMTA fee.

Repairs of vaping and e-cig equipment via a firmware fix will no longer be readily available, unless the manufacturer chooses to pay the million-dollar PMTA fee.

Retailers will no longer be giving away free samples of e-juices to their customers, which is part of the fun of heading down to the local vape shop.

Vape shops will no longer be building new coils for their customers either. Every new build requires yet another payment of a million-dollar PMTA fee by the retailer.

Lol

also more lulz

These are just a few examples. The long-term effects are even more potentially devastating. After August 8, manufacturers like Kanger and JoyeTech will now be forced to undergo the costly and time-consuming PMTA process for each and every new product released to the market. A new PMTA will even be required for existing products with some new-fangled update or modification, like an improved firing button or a safer casing for an 18650 battery.

In short, innovation will stifle, large numbers of current products will become obsolete at a much faster pace, and new replacement products will take perhaps a year or more to become approved by the FDA, if at all, and released to the marketplace. Perhaps even more menacing, the entire vaping industry becomes far more dangerous as a result.

>bye bye vapes

Fuck off Joe Jarvis

I'm so sick of seeing this thread every time I go on Sup Forums.
>be me
>smoke 75 cigarettes a day
>not 76
>not 74
>exactly 75 cigarettes a day
>I'm totally not a Slav tho

1) Smoke one less cigarette every day until quit.
2) stop making this thread
3)?
4) Quit smoking in 75 days.

tfw shitposting 75 times a day

Kek

i know you are just rockin old shit.. but ive been smokin 30 everryday.. anyone else like this?

No willpower detected

I was smoking 25 a day and ive been quit for 39 days now

>quit for two months
okay.swf, you belligerent cuntboy.

how but? and how did you go when you were drinking?

No willpower

I'm an alcoholic and drink at least 10 drinks everyday and I don't really get any more cravings while drunk than when I'm sober

maybe it's because I'm so used to being drunk everyday that it doesn't effect me as much as someone who only drinks on weekends, I also do coke and speed and I still haven't had a cig

Jesus christ you've got some crazy restraint

im the same as you like ill get so drunk and drugged fuucked but still want a dart ( cigarette ) like im not op but a long time being fuked its easy to smoke 75 darts because 3 days does that to you

dude..

drinking was my undoing man... i decided to have a six pack to reward myself for doing good and shit. before i knew it i bummed a smoke from the neighbor. then bought a pack. i've been struggling to pull shit back together since then.

All it takes is 1 cigarette and the addiction comes back full force

im just an alcoholic

Alcohol rules

it's actually awful
quit before you fall apart

I don't know, man.. If you limit yourself at a certain amount of cigarettes per day, and lower it gradually, it can be done.

Slow and steady is key here.

Been drinking everyday for 10+ years

heather?

No I'm a guy

ITT retards

welcome

smoked from 17 to 21, only about 5-10 per day.

went cold turkey, haven't regularly smoked since. aside from the odd drunken smoke

this was very obviously written by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about and i wouldn't be surprised if it was plagiarized 2/10 made me reply you cheeky cunt