Yup

yup

Australia without guns doing pretty good (:

Oh that's hilarious considering amerifags have been getting gunned down once a month for at least a few years lmfao not in EU

yeah, but like no one has been shot in Germany since WWII

And what's the probably of me getting shot in the EU . slim to non
Me getting shit in america a really really high chance

Wot?

I've never heard of a mass school shooting in europe.

>inb4 protect against teh government

>Implying you can protect yourself against a SWAT team.

Most of their highest priority threats probably can't be killed with a gun though.
Like fuck man, I don't think I could reliably hit spiders and snakes and all that poisonous small shit.

right, europeans are getting stabbed instead.

So if we legalize guns that means all the criminals can buy guns too . what a good idea. Nobody knows if the person is good or not

All native species are protected by law

That's true

This. This shit right here. An American wouldn't even stop to wonder whether or not it made tactical sense to go up against a SWAT team. He'd just know he had to try. Sad, sad Eurocucks.

But guns are not banned here. They are just regulated.

Everyone can buy one if they want to. They just need to pass a test and get a license. Same deal with fishing and driving.

You know when ever there is a school shooting nobody with a gun ever shoots anyone only the cops do. So what is the point

Whenever there is any kind of mass shooting Americans "forget" they have guns

The way I see it is like this. I have a gun but am not planning to rob someone. The robber sees me, he is now planning to rob me. He has his gun drawn and aimed. I am taken off guard. Now this goes 2 ways. 1) am I a action hero 2) am I a normal human being. I of vourse go with 2. If I attempt to draw my weapon I am shot. Like with any other weapon those with the advantage of surprise will win.

That should be a meme

Aussy was doing pretty good before the knee jerk reaction gun buy back though.

>I've never heard of a mass school shooting in europe

Biggest mass shooting till date: July 22, 2011, Norway by right extremist Anders Breivik.
Yesterday was the memorial.

Let's compare that to USA

Biggest mass murder
Steel beams fam

The USA where you dont even have to be shooting in a school to count as a school shooting?

Where someone who works at a school being shot or injured counts as a school shooting?

Ol jimmy the caretaker gets lit up at home 20 miles away in a drug deal gone wrong by some dindus and it counts as a school shooting?

Luckily there's no gun violence in the USA.

>all these shitty excuses

I think you spelled EU wrong

That would not make any sense for my sarcasm, so no.

Typical NRA drone.
Definitely no problem with guns in the USA.

Breivik was a summer-camp not a school

No totally. In fact, the problem is we simply don't have ENOUGH guns. More guns will solve our gun problems.

A summer camp?

I thought it was a communist youth indoctrination program?

If you're breaking into people's homes, or dealing heroin, or running with street gangs, sure.

>be amerifat
>don't ban guns
>claim to be number one
>have highest deaths due to gun violence in the world
>get fucking shot everyday

in summer, within a camp

>there are no innocent people ever killed the USA!
>WE DON'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM DAMMIT

>Highest gun deaths
Not even close per capita. Check some actual facts.

So uh where are all these defensive weapons the US citizens apparently have?

Where are the news stories about a defensive nutjob shooting the guy who was about to kill 50 people?

Come at me fucking cunts.

Jesus people are stupid. We don't need more guns, there are enough unregistered firearms in the US to arm every man woman and child. Firearm safety and usage needs to be taught in school. We teach our citizens how to drive before we send them out to run people over. Once the people learn to use them, we start taking down these fucking "gun safe zones". Children should not be easy targets. An armed and trained teacher or even a janitor could level the field against one of the bent fucks really quick.

In developed countries? The USA is among the very highest.

Please work on your sarcasm detection.

When you grow up, come to the US. You'll see that people aren't just walking down the street gunning down random strangers for enjoyment.

There's not a single day in the USA that pass without someone getting shot.
I suggest you fix your own problems before telling us what to do.

>fucking schoolteachers should walk around with guns instead of just addressing the ease with which crazy people can get a gun

My schoolteachers 15 years ago did not have to be armed. There will never be a reason for them to be armed.
If yours do, then there is a problem in your country that needs addressing.

>What is Brazil?
>What is El Salvador?
>What is Honduras?
These places have banned guns but have way more gun killings per capita than the US.

Is this how you cope with it? Downplay it, pretend it's not even an issue, say to yourself "Hey some third world country has more gun deaths, we're doing just fine"?

Sorry m8, gun safe zones ensure anyone who isn't ready to kill innocent people don't have weapons. If you try to carry in one it's a felony. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to jail. That's where most of our reported mass shootings happen

>Someone
>Implying niggers are people

Wow bro.

You managed to top Honduras.

What a great country you have.

Why don't you just ban semi-automatics and assault weapons, and make buying handguns or shotguns very difficult with extensive background checks and registration?

Make it so someone can't just buy a gun and shoot up a school

No commies you fucking cuck. Learn some politics before spreading youre autism.

This ppl are idiots thinking guns are banned here when in fact they are just heavily regulated like not being able to buy pistols but hunting rifles and stuff and you need to pass license.

Dude how fucking blind & retarded are you ?
There is a fuckton of innocent getting killed in the US every year and the probability of getting shot while being a perfect citizen is much higher in the US than in any developped country. This is fucking facts, burry them in your ass so you won't forget about it next time

Hate to say it but developed is quite an arbitrary classification and changes all the time. You could say Syria was developed; ten years ago. But you coul say Syria has the highest murder rate of any country within the last 5 years, but you won't.
>take they gunz
>make me feel betterz

Sitting that bar real high, aren't you?

Syria has been in a brutal civil war for the last five years. You are supposed to be "the best country". So why are you only topped by poor and underdeveloped African and South American nations in gun violence?

Ask yourself why the gun violence rate in say, Canada is so much lower?

>Durr, this country better than this one.
You wanted comparisons on gun deaths, not comfort of living. Strawman detected.

I'm not standing up for those faggots, but you dumb cunts get shot way more frequently.
Your pathetic attempt at an argument doesn't make sense.

No, what I wanted was for you to admit your country has a massive problem with guns.

They are also poor, crime ridden countries. Why are you even in the same conversation as them, if you're supposed to be the greatest country in the world?

Brasfag here... guns are flooding streets like always did. Enter mainly through Paraguay's border. You can't buy a gun LEGALLY and if police catches you, you can't even bail youlseft out. Killings are the same as before. The problem is not guns, it the lack of education. I believe it is similar to the problem in the U.S. You can take out the guns, the idiot % of population will manage to kill somebody using a fucking fork.

Everyone likes to say shit like this. "Crazy people". It's not that simple, most of our mass shooters would have passed a psychological exam. Some had. Some were even licensed to carry.

The simple fact is, the United States has the freedom to unregistered firearm ownership. With that freedom comes responsibility.the problem is our citizens don't want to be responsible, they want to be secure. Security is something that cannot be guaranteed in a free state.

Truth is there is no simple solution, but putting responsibility back into the hands of the citizens, having more trained and armed folks around could reduce these deaths.

I still don't understand how people are this illogical...so in some of your minds it goes something like this..'.there is a mass school shooting, so that means guns are THE problem?...I watch news stations for my education!'...is that it? It doesn't occur to you that someone just went into a school and shot a bunch of people? As in something is wrong with them psychologically. As in society is producing people that want to go shoot innocent people. No, taking away guns will solve everything. If you take one aspect of an entire big picture and then delete it, you just have a picture with a hole in it. Problems must be solved from the root in order to relieve society of the actual problem, or more problems occur in a different form. Its called balance. American society is obviously very off balance. People in general are off balance. Taking away guns will not solve the issue pointed out, that some people are so psychologically distraught in our country, for whatever reason, that they actually plan to go shoot a bunch of people just to fulfill whatever need there was to do that

US 2013 = 33,636 deaths.
United Kingdom 2013 = 551 deaths.

Yes, I think you can keep your guns you fat muricas

>implying I'm an Americuck.
Nice try bro.
America is fucked anyway because their political system has become so undemocratic (not the political larty, but method of electing officials) that the government can do whatever the hell it wants to do with no checks and balances and the incessant babbling from bith parties over a piece of metal that shoots other pieces of metal.

Or just register firearms.

I don't care where you are from. The conversation is about America's gun problem.

underrated

America has a massive problem with culture and niggers. Get rid of the niggers in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Los Angeles, and every other major city, and the gun death rate would be lower than most of europe.

>Canadian gun violence plan

>Teach people to use guns properly

>Make it mandatory to learn gun safety before you can buy a gun

>Guns aren't toys

We're doing well, bar Edmonton.

Tell me, had that Orlando shooter had a knife instead of an assault rifle, do you think he would have killed 50 people in a crowded nightclub?

The answer is no. Some people who want to kill will kill. But that does not mean you throw your hands up and go aww shucks. You make it as hard for them to do it as possible.

Uh-huh.

It infringes on the rights of the citizens. The easier solution would be to disban the gun free zones at schools so registered conceal and carry people could carry in them.

I don't even imagine the US as the being the greatest country in the world. But that's nice that you eurocucks automatically assume that the US is better or should be better. If the US wasn't around, you'd be speaking Turd Reichistan language today.

Fuck the rights of the citizens. They've shown they can't be trusted with guns.

Never mind that assault weapons have been banned previously, GWB just didn't renew the ban, and the GOP have opposed any attempt to bring it back, because they're in the NRA's pocket.

Europe is the bastard child born from when nationalism got raped by liberalism

Look at statistics. Remove every crime or gun crime caused by or involved niggers. Then remove niggers from the population numbers. Do the math to find new, albeit much much lower gun crime rate. Don't have time now to do it for yo, heading to work.

Are you fucking retarded? Can you read?

No one assumed America is "better". Americans claim their country is the greatest. I am asking that if it's supposedly the greatest, why does it have such a violence problem that it's only behind third world shit holes in gun violence?

Work on your reading comprehension.

>I know nothing about anything but Fox News told me some scary words

At this point, there is no agency that could enforce a firearm registry. All 350 million firearms in circulation are unregistered. The political implications of a door to door seizure or forced registry would violate two of our amendments and undoubtedly spark a civil war. The tax cost of something that big would cripple our already shitty economy.

No easy solution m8

Uh-huh.

those burgers ain't gonna flip themselves

The moment you trade freedom for security you will lose both and deserve neither.

Liberals are the bane of our existence

Ok bruv

I love how you immediately demonstrate typical American self-absorption by assuming he must have been praising your country.

Well to be honest, you don't know how that shooting occurred, if it occurred and if it did really occur what exactly happened. You don't know anything beyond what a news story told you, exactly as I said "I get my education from the news!". Did you forget your history? News was invented for propaganda, similar to religious mass control, and it was perfected in WW2, not by Hitler, but by Jewish American owned media companies. You can't base your life on a news story. You can't even base your opinion on a news story. The American government has showed a consistent pattern of lying, one year after the other, one story after the other, and if someone shows a pattern of lies you can only assume they are a liar and therefore must prove themselves not to be over time before you can believe them. If you believe a liar, and you believe a TV broadcast and just take it at face value and stop there, well I'm sorry but you lack critical thought. If the Orlando shooting happened as they say it did, and we'll just say that it did, then no taking gun rights away would not stop it. There are so many illegal guns floating around the U.S - because we are the biggest supplier of weapons in all wars around the world - and have unbelievable stock piles just floating around in a world and market that exists here that is way beyond the scope of your tiny world, that anyone that wants to get a gun will be able to do so for the next 500 years. Its also easy to create weapons from household cleaners you can buy at Target and tools from Home Depot. Again, taking away guns do not solve the bigger picture

Once again, assault weapons have previously been banned. Did your country fall into dystopia?

I think this guy is probably going to shoot up a building some time.

you stupid homo at least in europe those are muslim terrorists shooting not random niggers on the steet or kids in school everyday

If you remove black-on-black crime, we have comparable murder rates with Belgium. In America you are pretty much safe as long as you aren't in a gang of some sort.

American gun violence plan:

>be american

>don't ban guns cause muh freedum

>mock eurpoors for not having guns

>get shot anyway

What is your point op

Strict gun laws will never prevent gun deaths, but they do make it easier to tie criminal elements to gun deaths, seeing as the criminal element has a majority of the firearms outside of the state.

Oh, and for everyone else.

>United States 10.54 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Let's see, the top European nation on the list is:

>Serbia 3.49 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Canada? Well, Canada, which allows guns but only keeps them in the public hands under a well structured plan to educate users on use and safety:

> Canada 1.97 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Even the Europeans don't want to ban civilian gun ownership, as far as I've been told, they just want the user to respect the weapon as just that; a weapon!

Okay I'm going to clear this up. Assault weapons are banned asshat. The only way to own an assault rifle is to file a form 4, get FBI clearance, a sheriff sign off, register both the weapon and your fingerprint, and pay a $200 tax stamp. Then if you pass all that you can own a preban rifle 86 or earlier.

I assume what you mean by "assault weapons" is any semi-automatic that looks like an assault rifle. Assault weapons are fully automatic and not readily available.

Register your guns and ban the most deadly gunned.

Oh and I'm sorry did you forget about Sandy Hook? Even I forgot. See how good the government is at lying to you. Sandy Hook was a confirmed fabricated news story, admitted by the president himself. They release a news story about kids being shot at school...then come out and say "oh wait it was just a drill".....Ohhhhhhhh ok. Definitely should watch the news and believe it 100%

...so the gun rate would be lower because there would not be anyone at all living there? I think I see your point.

You could always get (or make) a lightning link

Back to /x/

>The only way to own an assault rifle is to file a form 4, get FBI clearance, a sheriff sign off, register both the weapon and your fingerprint, and pay a $200 tax stamp
so theyre not banned