Hey there guys, im having a argument with a friend, she says That if you are inside a car that is on, inside a garage...

Hey there guys, im having a argument with a friend, she says That if you are inside a car that is on, inside a garage, you'll die from carbon dioxide poisoning.

My counter argument is that the carbon dioxide wouldn't come in to the car, unless you had a leak in it. And there is usually a valve inside the garage that filtrates air in and out.

I am not 100% sure about everything, so I came here to get a more specific answer. Hope you can help me Sup Forums (I win 20$ if I prove her wrong) unrelated photo

try it out and see what happens, dipshit.

/thread

do you mean carbon monoxide?

if not, then you are definitely right

Carbon monoxide, retard

She said her friends mom died by this, but there had to been I flaw in that specific car. I mean, car companies wouldn't sell cars that if you accidentally fall asleep with them on, you'll die. Also, I'll try your suggestion If Sup Forums counts to ten

If Sup Forums counts to ten, I'll do it

Cars arent 100% sealed from "leaks"
For example, if your car is sinking in the ocean
Water will come in no matter what
Maybe not a lot of carbon monoxide will come into the car
But idk anyone who has survived this type of shit

yeah bro i run my generator for days in my garage i live in with 0 problems...it actually helps me sleep better. Got her cranked up right now running my a/c. plus i have no utility bills now so i got that going for me..

Yes, monoxide. Pardon me, my native language isn't English

*Carbon monoxide
You both lost.
Cabin air filter only filters large particles like dirt not gases. This is why you smell skunks on the side of the road while driving by.

It's carbon monoxide, dipshit

You just lost 20 $.

be a scientist, experiment with that, do it & then return here to tell us the results

this
and fucking stream it

You lose. Running car will consume oxygen and emit carbon monoxide and other gases completely filling the garage.

Cars are not sealed, they have ventilation ducts. Carbon monoxide will enter the cabin and kill you.

Even if the car was completely sealed, you would still die because your breathing would consume all the oxygen inside the cabin filling it with carbon dioxide gas.

Either way, you die.

Alrighty then,

Voice of reason