I accidentlly just killed my gfs dog

I accidentlly just killed my gfs dog.
Went outside and hit and run.

Im crying while curled with up to her on the floor.

What do, b? How do I explain this? Do i make up something? I have no idea how to tell her.

Pic unfuckingrelated

I would ask for pics but... that situation sounds really shite.

cook it up for her as a romantic dinner, and say it ran away.

I already thought of the "it ran away" bs. This dog loved home. It had no reason to leave home.

Someone ran over your dog? It must have been an accident but, fuck. That's really hard for the both of you.

A honda civic or accord. This sucks

Say you killed her dog. You'll forever be the boyfriend who murdered her dog. Accept this. But. If she ever starts being cunty just threaten to run over more shit she loves. It's not a nice choice to hide the truth buddy. Be alpha. Make the other mutts on the block fear your tread.

i guess i should just tell her the truth.

Simple, either be honest, or tell her someone else did it.

This. Blame it on immigrants and use it as a way to convince her Trump 2016 is the way to be.

Have sex with it

Tell her you have no idea what happened to it, if she says it got hit by a car say ''oh my god that's horrible i had no idea, can we still get it to the vet?'' if you listen to any of these idiots you'll end up without a dog or a girlfriend.

thats the most pussywhipped beta thing ive ever heard and i've had a chat with ur dad

Aww fuck it.. I have no idea how to do this

=[

Be nice to your dogs today, guys

I love you. (not in a OP way)

If she sees you having sex with her dead dog she probably will be less angry about you hitting it with your car

Watch out guys, dont cut yourself on all this edge.

Her dog is gone either way, making the situation worse by being a scumbag will just make it worse for her you selfish dick. Tell her the truth.

Why would you even consider lying? That's not normal.

>getting trolled by shitposts

Because he's panicking, obviously. You are correct, but cut him some slack.

Panic, worried it will fuck up their relationship, doesn't want to be the one that caused her heart ache.. don't be a faggot, he's not abnormal for considering lying.

Walk in crying, give her a hug and say something bad has happened, cry a bit more then start to say "your dog.." and then cry a bit more, she'll start to get the idea then maybe you can tell her what happened while you both cry.

Feels.

Have you tried turning it off then back on again? Just tell her, least she will know you are honest, a dog murderer but an honest one!

wow this is completely the fucken gayest advice ever given

smack the bitch up and tell her to shut her fucking mouth