What do you faggots do to get free?

What do you faggots do to get free?

I'll start, Graffiti.

dont get it

explore the world man, theres alot ot enjoy out there. im not even 21 yet and i will have been to 3 countries, 8 different states and 4 provinces by the time im done my road trip next month (im canadian). have a cruise planned for christmas when it gets cold as fuck here.

basically just never settle and be content on what your life is at the moment. think to yourself, can you see yourself doing this/living here for the next 40+ years?

grafiti so you do like other retards. be free lol
nobody force you to go to work, to school, or have children or save money or watch tv. you're stupid.

this kids a retard

Ya canadian too, not big into travel. expensive and i would rather move to a new place to experience culture.

Isnt that a banksy?

>Some people are so poor all they have is money...

10/10 rebuttal; you clearly know what you're talking about.

...what

i would of gone 5/7 but ill take your 10/10

not sure, not mine. just liked the writing on the wall.

fuckin downie

Yeah i think its a banksy he does those kins of quotes

such edges

I fuckin love your green text... I'm shocked I've never heard that one before.. it's great tho, right on m8

i always here people of getting their work visa and moving somewhere for 1-2 years to work and get a real experience of another country. then they come back here and work their ass off for another year saving most of their money and doing it all over again in another country.

personally thats just too much for me, i wouldnt be able to live somewhere, make friends, meet a girl, get settled down and enjoy things just to leave it all and never come back again

ya i stopped smoking, so not taking the edge off anymore

We have to work or starve to death because food costs MONEY.
School is mandatory, parent can go to jail for children not going to school.

Take psychedelic drugs so I have free reign over my own consciousness.

Bansky is a faggot sucking on a halal meatpole

Dmt???

I love graffiti. Great form of escapism

thats fair, to each there own. Id like to move to a bigger city or the mountian. Toronto, whister, Vancouver.

Mainly lysergamides, mushrooms, actually I have a DMT analogue called dipropyltryptamine which I need more experience with..hear it's an absolute mind blowing experience like real DMT.

he has quite poignant quotes though

how does home school fit in?

dropped acid once, pretty much stopped drug use and drinking. i like the straight edge, makes me feel better about myself.

How many kids are homeschooled?
You still are forced to school

Same with me. Too many of my friends have died from alcohol or drugs and I was never interested growing up

I like my work and earn good money.
I save money to retire early.
I obey the law, because I believe in the law and this society.
I feel free, because I can travel wherever I want to, I have the freedom of speech and religion.
It's not perfect, but it could be much worse.
What is your plan? Hanging around and living on welfare? Destroying yourself with drugs?
Guess what, you are free to do it!
That IS freedom, my friendo.

I think how we feel about drugs is really a genetic thing, I've been into weed since I was like 10, then when I was 16 I tried acid and alcohol later that year. Ever since then psychedelics have become a big part of my life, before I tried them I was a convinced atheist who thought spirituality was something to be laughed off. How wrong I was.

wish i could say the same, 25 now only been living this way for 2plus years. Wish i would of not followed the group at a younger age.

You needed drugs to tap into religion?

Did he say religion? Faggot quick to talk shit because he's blind.

pretty much straight edge, work as a cook 30ish hours a week. been to college graduated with honours. Read philosophy and play chess. So judgy user.

It's not freedom, and you are lucky to have what you have in this society as most people aren't rewarded with their hard work.
The law is not a moral compass, some laws line up with morality however several laws are immoral.

I used to smoke weed when I was younger but I didn't like the way it made me feel. My friends kept doing it and got lost. Some made it out, some didn't. The graffiti scene in Australia back in the 90's was full of drugs and after meeting people that I looked up to when I was younger and seeing what drugs had turned them into I decided to never use. I have lost a lot of good friends over the years

you have the freedom to get the fuck out, you twat, you can do w/e you want with your life, this is just one of the possibilities.

Sorry, misread that by my point still stands. Why do you need drugs?

It's your choice to starve to death.

Protip, there's nothing wrong with a routine. Everything on that wall is a choice.

People need drugs to escape reality.

So druggies are cowards?

I'm not him, but if you tried the "drugs" he has, you would be supporting his thread and posts. These "drugs" merely add to what your brain is already doing.. just excessively.

Yup and so are alcoholics and anyone with an addiction.

Choice = freedom fag

This guy gets it.

Op here, the majority of this thread is anons being stupid. What do you do to feel, snowboard, read books, kayak, drink and go streaking? Or are you happy with TV and fitting into the model. I didnt say anything wrong with the model, i guess im just too tall, 6'4.

ya the scene isnt always good, ive met a few other writers. and ive learned it is best to run alone and i probably havent met another writer like myself yet.