Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Why does my boyfriends cum taste like soap? I gag every time he cums in my mouth after I suck him because all I can describe it is like warm liquidy dish soap going down my throat. It's super unappealing and I'm not sure what to do. I love sucking cock but I dislike him cumming in my mouth, but I swallow his cum every time for him despite it all, but I'm getting tired of the gagging afterwards and just having a lingering soap taste in my mouth.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2000/08/21/hyena_essay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pineapples

Tic tacs

Post more pics

I told him about pineapples and he said he hates them and they make him "gag" too, lol.

Would it hurt, from a guys perspective, if I sucked his cock with a few mints in my mouth? I didn't think about that until now

>mints
Try some halls Black.

why do you know what dish soap tastes like?

Apparently it depends a lot on what we eat, change his diet. Or just let him blow on your face, having a girl swallow is over rated.

Next time put some Vicks vapor rub on his frinlium and in your top lip I am shure that bad taste will go right away.

Don't tell me when you were a retarded kid you didn't put some soap in your mouth

why do you soap taste like cum?
why do you eat soap?

TITS with timestamp, then state your business.

Gracias in advance, faggot!

he's got a fake penis filled with liquid dish soap

mouth wash you ungrateful cunt.

Eat actual soap, after you gag on real soap for a while, gagging on cum wont seem so bad.

He either has a shitty diet or is shoving soap up his urethra

I just kinda like swallowing but he's also my first boyfriend, and we've been together for 2 years, so i have no experience with other guys. I just feel bad since I've been doing it for so long.

What kind of diet would generally be ideal for better tasting cum?

shawty is down for her man.. you faggots wish you had a gril like this. You didn't say you enjoy his cum, rather giving head... do you have to swallow? Shits pretty gross anyway don't you think?

less fatty foods, more fruit

Fuck my girl did this 10/10

Just google it on how to make it taste better

or make sure your not sucking off a soap dispenser

he prob doesnt drink enough water

If he's anywhere near as fat as you maybe you're actually tasting fummunda cheese. God only know what grows in fat people cracks! Sick!

>goig to Sup Forums for sex advice
>better off going to a monastery where they at least had a chance of sexual contact with another person

Lol. He's fitter than me, and circumcised.

Going to try this.

Swallow it with pride or you don't really love him

Show your feet you look really cute

On some sites they offer like poprocks for when you do give a blowjob, in all flavors too

Idk why it would taste like that. Mine apparently tastes mildly salty.

Good tips right here

-coconut milk/water, a cup a day
-aloe water, half a cup a day
-multivitamins
-pineapples or juice
-zinc tablets
-less oil, use coconut oil for fatter foods
-more water
-dairy before sex, thicker surplus cum

Enjoy femanon, also, decent tits

Lucky mine tastes like blood

Please show your butthole

Can we see more of you?

Tits with a timestamp

Dubs has spoken

mine tastes like piss

I may be drinking the wrong stuff

Double dubs for butthole

Thanks mang. These are good tips!

She's fat, abort, abort!

Nice dubs

I recommend you taste soap if you really think they taste that much alike. Also have him look into a diet that will make his cumulative taste better and enforce it if he wants bjs

If you weren't fat he'd eat pinapples for you.

Back to the traps for you

> Bring a drink
> Stop swallowing.
Thread.

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... good one mo.

1. You're hot, and I love your tits. He's a lucky guy!

2. salon.com/2000/08/21/hyena_essay/

3. Ask him to drink less coffee.

all of these are good except for the dairy advice. Downright retarded. There are other, better ways of making thicker loads (lecithin) that don't make it taste like shit like dairy does

Thank fam, I use this one a daily routine with my little girl

Cum taste like bleech so you will remember to do the laundry.. Its Gods little post it so suck it up..

Semen contains ammonia and other "cleaning product" smelling alkaloids, so his semen is probably what is considered normal, though if particularly strong he may need to make drinking more water a habit.

I guess, for me I'm lactose so I drink soy or silk which gives me thicker loads

Idk some people are different

Uh pretty sure he said coconut milk not cows milk.

>I'm lactose
KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL

I've been on this site for like 8 pathetic years, but I respect the rules, so here. Sorry for the shit quality, I'm using an old iphone 3 atm since my main phone is broke!

great tits

Intolerant*

I forgot that part kek

Would flap those pancakes all day tbh

The tase of semen is directly influenced by his diet. Maybe feed him more tits and less cheese.

Any fruit you retard. Jesus fuck, try google before b.

Nice tits.

Suggest fruity/acidic drinks and foods. One time a fwb told me my cum taste like Bulmers (Irish cider) its all i really drink when I go out and I was working at a bar at the time so I was drinking more. I didnt really believe her until the next girl (my gf now) told me my cum tastes like apples

Ew you're a fat bitch. You should shut your fucking mouth and keep swallowing you cunt.

It's about fucking time. Why didn't you just start out with that. While I still think you're far too heavy for myself, I appreciate you following the rules!

Pussy or gtfo

little fyi, cum is kind of "supposed" to taste like bleach/soap/ healthy cum smells like bleach. anons have gave you all the advice you need, other than pineapples that make it taste "nice" glucose does too, so honey and anything with natural sugars.