Should Men Pay?

Should Men Pay?

I got into an argument with a guy on youtube, he thinks men shouldn't pay I think they should, what does Sup Forums think?

>Got into an argument with a guy on youtube

Pay for sex? I guess some guys HAVE to. If you're THAT pathetic, then go for it. I have never paid for sex and never will.

To solve any confusion I mean dates.

We pay for it. Men always pay for it somehow.
If women didn't have vaginas and tits, You would be useless

You, I'm a guy

No way. If anything, it's the lady who should be offering up home cooked food for their dates.

The only way for a woman to get/secure the man of their dreams is by doing some top notch cooking.

I think so only because I have traditional values and believe in gender roles

Lets be honest none of us are the guys of girls dreams.

My general rule is if I invite I pay. I don't ask a girl out and expect her to pay anything because I am the one who asked her out.

I either split or take turns. If the girl expects me to pay it's not gonna work out.

Men pay for everything in one way or another you stupid fuck.

Check my shit

Kek so you take a girl on a first date then at the end get the bill and ask her for money?
Austismo

First two dates, I'll do it. First few plus sex, I'll still pay. Fuckbuddies? Split. Relationship? Split.

You pay for what you eat, I'm not a walking bank

Have dignity and split the fucking bill, you paying for the date is you basically paying to spend time with her might as well buy a hooker

General rule is who invites pays.
Other general rule is you almost always turn down offers from women.
So basically pay all the time.

I always pay te whores after sex

well i dunno tbh because i invited a girl to a restaurant recently and she insisted to split the bill when i walked up in order to pay...

It was my first restaurant with a girl btw so i was like "the guy pay, i say i go to the toilet and i pay stealth mode".

knowing she was doing her "i'm queen serve me" bitch with everyone i definitely thought it was on me, but she really wanted to split so that's how we done it.

IN CASE OF TLDR, i think that if they want equality and shit about everything then we should just do like when i hang out with my male friends and split everything...

I expect the guy to at least OFFER to pay the bill after a date. He asked me out, he should offer to pay. Most of the time I split it though. There were a couple times I actually paid the bill because a dinner went so goddamn awful I didn't want any feeling of debt to the guy. It's a lot easier to ignore a guy after you bought him dinner and he was a total duche.

You should pay them first. Then beat it back out of them after

Kek, she split cos she doesn't want to fuck

Pay and if she offers to split she is potential relationship material since she shows responsibility and if she doesn't offers to split . pay anyway and only use her for sex and never take the relationship serious.

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

you should always pay whatever you promised. dont rip off the whores they earned that money after all.

yeah probably, we did not keep in touch after that anyway.

NIGERIAN COLLECT CALL BANK PASSWORD RECOVERY SERVICES, THIS IS GEORGE FROM DA BANK YO GIMME YO DEETZ

I pay but if a woman doesn't at least offer to chip in then she's probably a selfish entitled bitch (Most of my dates)and I'm probably just going to try and fuck her a couple of time and then completely ignore her. If she does offer then she is a good girl who doesn't take men totally for granted. I mean I don't let her pay anyway I usually play it off like I got this one you get the next one but if she offers then I don't feel like I'm being used and I don't get the urge to use her back.

why would you need to have a connection with another person? wtf.

Speak for yourself, just because some of us act autistic doesn't mean we are all ugly

this guy gets it the one who invited the other person should pay regardless of gender

>Kek so you take a girl on a first date then at the end get the bill and ask her for money?
Why would I need to ask her?

I think it's never a good idea to pay for a depreciating asset. Truth be told, there are always guys willing to pay, but are they the kind of guys a girl wants inside her?

You should pay for what you ordered, she should pay for what she ordered.

ok m8
:^)

Men always pay for sex.

If you pay for a date, you better get laid.

Paying for hanging out is retard.

If you are in a relationship, and are both fiscally independent, that take turns paying for dates .

Yeah, my girl and I pay for what we want. We used to do that mumbo jumbo shit where I would pay but that doesn't matter anymore. You guys need to get into a relationship first before making opinions on something you have no knowledge in.

this

my first gf payed for our first date, even though I offered to..god she was an angel..I miss everything about her.

ill put it simple. somewhere along the road that person you with is not only your parnter but also your friend. To expect them to pay everything for you is extremely disrespectful, i wouldnt do that to my best friend so why should i do it to my partner. what you are comunicating with the mentality that men should always pay because your time is worth more than his own, good luck finding anyone like that. you should put your best efforts to pay when you can, last thing anyone wants to feel is being used

We always go Dutch. It shouldn't be one person's responsibility to pay for someone else unless he/she offers.

Split the bill. Simple as that. It's not the 1950's anymore

Women have fought and still fight for equal rights so give them equal pay of the bill.

I pay the bill because I'm not a cheap fuck. I also tip well, because I know the pay in most restaurants is shit.

This guy gets it

fucking weidos on this site
they probably want some "girl" with a feminine penis

If you offer then that's cool. If the bitch just expects it, that's where I draw the line.

There is no "offer" tired of seeing this bullshit SJW mentality.
>We can split becuz we equals le kek
No. Fuck off.