Hey Sup Forums. My gf realized recently that she doesn't really feel my dick when we're doing missionary...

Hey Sup Forums. My gf realized recently that she doesn't really feel my dick when we're doing missionary. Yet she can't stop saying how much she loves my dick and how I'm so big when we're doing doggy or cowgirl. Any idea why?

shes cheating on you

let me take care of her, fag

doggystyle she can imagine your'e someone else whereas missionary shes got your spacker face google eyes to look at

She is lying. You have a little pennis

but that doesn't explain cowgirl when she's staring right at me!

not as close as missionary. she can squint her eyes cowgirl style and turn you into the chad shes always dreamed of

Looks like it's covered in shit

Your girlfriend's a fatty

can you elaborate a little? she's definitely not fat but she isn't thin either.

It's simple, you have a small penis, your girlfriend is a moron and doesn't know what a big dick feels like.

i beg to differ

Depth of penetration. Missionary isntnas deep as the others. To fix, take one of your legs snd put it on the outside of hers, so u only have 1 leg between her thighs. This lets u penetrate deep and slam the clit directly. Add in some hip movement and you'll blow her mind. This position has literally never failed me.

Post dick pics then, as proof.

Whats your length and girth? Sup Forums can tell you if you're small

my dick's pretty average but i wouldn't say it's small. 5.5" with a pretty nice girth

then she's cheating on you and can only get off when she doesnt have to face you. she is probably thinking about someone else

wasn't me

Kek

b8

thanks Sup Forumsro. will keep that in mind

sex feel different in different positions. its just that fucking simple

nah not lying.

How many niggers has she fucked?

This, and put a pillow under her ass

isn't missionary the most classic position though? i should also add that i didn't feel her as much either when we were doing missionary. it just wasn't doing it for either of us.

In missionary, the vagina's straight and uncontorted. In cowgirl/doggy, the vagina is contorted slightly, which provides additional points for her sensation, and allows her to actually feel you.

here you go. not big but not small either

ok missionary is the most classic so thats why it doesnt feel exactly the same as doggy

No, user. That is small.

checked dubble dubs. i'm her first. took so much effort to finally get her to have sex. one of the reasons i'm here is that she's my first too so I'm unexperienced and she has 0 tips to give me.

She's had bigger. Much bigger.

Or...

She wants to have bigger. She wants you to get her a bull.

It's over between you and her. This will always be an issue. It'll always be at the back of your mind. Later, it'll affect your erections.

Not nice of her.

dubs everywhere in this thread. wasn't me though.

No way, just troll u dumbass

>not big but not small either
You're tiny

its not like her pussy is changing its size just because she thinking about big dicks

your*

congrats you have micropenis.

O god why

It looks like a cock... except smaller

>fell for bait
>this.
>kek.

here is very faintly related pic to reward your efforts.

This is either bait or YOU'RE retard, you're=you are

nothing small about my cock. it only looks smaller because im faf. slimmed down it would be a good 7 inches

But you're a fat hairy pig.

replied to my bait = fucking OWNED

Kek, move along, retard

if people have been fucking that way for thousands of years, why doesn't it feel good to my gf and I? I don't get it.

stop falling for bait. it makes you look autistic.

Bro, shits pretty small. Face it. That shit is too skinny. That looks like my dick in 5th grade

You're dick is too small.

Try some sex games. Missionary (And just plain sex) Can get boring. Does she have any kinks. (Maybe not sexual.) is she into anything geeky. Try to Role play with something she enjoys. Get her drunk and see how freaky you can get her to go without making her feel disgusting.

hey, women love big hairy guys. makes them feel safe...

well...until i start pounding into their arseholes

What are the states of arousal for 100?

Salty prick, nobody likes people like you.

but my dick is pretty much average. 5.5 dude.

Sorry to say this but missionary is more for people who have longer dicks. Doggy and reverse cowgirl get deeper so that's why.

Not for whites.

she's Chinese lol. so if you're using that argument, I'm well above average.

seems like it goes down every day

Chinese. You need to fuck sideways then.

kek.
ah ok. I guess I'll try the pillow trick and putting one leg outside. If that doesn't work we'll stick to the deeper positions.

get a waterpump OP, it gives you considerably more girth and a modest amount of length, it took me from 6.5 inches to 7.5+ in two months, you also gain quite a bit of girth but i don't have a non-rigid measuring device

Google "Tenting" i think its called. Basically, she gets so hot that her poon swells like kinda like an apple on the inside.

Sex is a lot about emotion and arousal if your jumping into missionary too soon then yeah can be boring. Sex is ALL about her being caught up in the moment and building it up for her. For me and my gf kissing and making her out excites her then we usually start missionary or cowgirl depending on how frisky she is then swap over to doggystyle so I can pound the shit out of her and make her pussy tender, she likes it in the moment but complains sometimes after. So we mix up our sex days with harder rough and loving intimate.

See

Didn't know there was a word for that. Realized this but obviously this is something we wanna work around.
Nice dubs. The kinda unusual part about our sex life is that SHE always wants intercourse ASAP. I actually dig foreplay and try to explain that it builds it up, but if she had it her way she'd just ride me from the start.

She doesn't like you. Platonic relationship.

Because she wants the D is why she wants it right away girls don't know any better besides being fucked like ragged doll if you cant build the proper intimate response and arousal chain then tl'dr gf going to cheat on you / leave you.

plus random dubs are best dubs.

She loves making out and she'll do that prior and during, but she prefers intercourse over foreplay. It's just how she is.

I always thought girls generally like foreplay more than guys do.

Kissing is like fucking, not like the touchy feely.

Doggy goes deeper

Pull her to the edge of the bed when you go missionary for deeper penetration.

Also- nice moves babydick.

You need to tie her up. Then do as you please.

Thanks dad.

Well, I would guess that it's because in missionary, she can see your face, but with the other two she can't. She's too nice of a girl to tell you that she doesn't want to look at you. She's probably a keeper.

holy fuck those quads. but as i've stated before she looks at me, kisses me, etc. in cowgirl

It happens like that in some cases of sexual-reassignment surgery, the nerve endings wind up all in one place and that makes them unresponsive to some positions.

lol stop

No problem, kiddo.

are you new here?

Simple. Different strokes for different folks. Some people dont like missionary.