Today on this weekly caturday I have lost someone close to me, his name was Jack...

Today on this weekly caturday I have lost someone close to me, his name was Jack. Our 6 year old cat was ran over by a car this morning by a speeding car; and we know the identity of this man. His name is Falco Bulleti, and he lives in MA.

We saw it happen as he sped up when he saw the cat in the road, and then messaged a few people about how he ran over our cat for a laugh. The police said theres not enough evidence tho. We have to stop him...

that cat looks gored for sure

sorry for you're loss.

Fake. Real name's Jaffa or some shit. I saw this Facebook post mate, try harder.

If you know the guy don't be a faggot, a man would go over to his house and handle business like a man, with a crowbar.

I know, he was the light of our family's life

+1

Probably thought it was a stray. Get over it

real talk, go round his house and kick his shit in

this
i'm genuinely sorry for your loss user, but if you know this guy don't let shit slide my nigga

I bet you are feeling pretty down right meow.

saw this post on Facebook yesterday.

shut the fuck up OP.

It's a fact you never look good after get punched by a car

that breaks my heart

go fuck this dudes face up

it is hard to run over a cat that is in your house.

I'm so sorry OP. I'd like to possibly help you get justice but people just don't care enough about animals, which is the reality of the situation here. I'd ice pick his tires and throw rocks through his windows sometime at night for sure. Just do it, fuck him over like he fucked you over.

this.

OP, wanna see what I do to "outdoor pets" that trespass on my lawn? PIC RELATED.

>no other sizes of this image found

fuck

You must be a fun person to be around.

yep it's the real deal timmy. spay and neuter your pets. keep them INSIDE or on a LEASH.

if they set foot on my property, dog/cat/goat/cow I will SHOOT IT.

your cat is matted as fuck
if you cared at al you would brush it
now you have a fucked up cat with matts

Jesus Christ it must hurt to be that lonely and scared of life. Sorry about your autism mate.

lol, fucking americans always overreacting

>my property hurr durr

how about just scare it away like every other normal person

Can we get a proper style raid going, a cat was purposefully murdered just for some sick kicks. It wasn't even a stray, it was someones cat and the dipshit who did it didn't even have the common sense to not do it in front of people.

OVERREACTING? do you know what toxoplasmosis is? brain-parasites? rabies?

these animals bring DISEASES literally onto our doorsteps.

yeah, just scare it away so that the neighbor's toddlers are attacked and infected with rabies. how courageous of you.

Kys, you frightened little man.

Not that user but if your answer is to break the law then move to euroland with the rest of the degenerates. We don't need more niggers like you here.

Break the law? Son I live in Texas. We're ENCOURAGED to shoot stray cats. Also, we can shoot anything that even touches our property.

Your doublenigger jew bluff won't work on me you liberal faget

Anymore info on the worthless fuckrag?

If you see an animal exhibiting signs of rabies call animal control, just like every other normal person would do instead of putting themselves in a position where they themselves can contract it.
Toxoplasmosis Gondii is fucking minor bro, if you have ever had a cat, played in a sandbox as a kid ( dont tell me you didnt nigger, we all did) or even fucking dug in dirt you have more than likely fucking contracted it and are already immune to it. but go on and keep using buzzwords to strike fear into people to make it sound like you know what your talking about.
>but thats none of my buisness

if you're talking about my cat, yes he's dead. and fuck you.

Cats should not be roaming free, do you have any idea how much damage a single cat can do to the native wildlife?

Dude we all are in on the b8, stop trying

>We have to stop him...

Spread story on facebook. Let internet outrage to the rest.

Dont get snippy nigger, you want justice then start serving it to the little punk who did this. you know his name which means you can find his address. get that and then we can start fucking with him

Haha what a sad individual, but your obvious misfortunes are giving me laugh now so maybe im not much better kek

buzzwords?? you liberals are ADDICTED to buzzwords.

and btw, my .22 handles the vermin just fine. I won't be "calling animal control" ffs.

pathedic little manlet.

it doesn't surprise me you're american, you're as dumb as you are pathedic.

WE? You call me a "nigger", but now you want to help?

Haha youll probably get cancer anyways, embrace the toxosis or whatever you pussy

You guys are stupid as fuck. OP probably doesn't even have a fucking cat. This is just another weak personal army attempt.

so edgy! gee you must have so many friends!
fuck off timmy, go back to your "special" school.

continue being a southern redneck bumblefuck, your from texas which means your already disconnected from the real world already.

>and btw, my .22 handles the vermin just fine. I won't be "calling animal control" ffs

thats nice bud, did you pull that off of google just now

>liberals
kek, go back to poll nigger, hope blm niggers rape you and your lively hood

Pathetic bro. With a "t" not a "d"

Don't make up shit about Texas faggot. I live here too and you're full of shit

Calls others liberals

>hurr durr my property rights

Kys

>implying you care about your neighbor's toddlers

what a FAG holy shit

too bad i don't care.

>falling for b8 this hard

When I was 16 someone purposefully ran over our cat.

He swerved across the street and jumped the curb.

My two brothers and I stockpiled a couple gallons of gasoline and six months later burned down the guy's garage in the middle of the night. The night after the construction crew packed up and left after rebuilding it we burned it down again.

Lol glad that little bastard got killed

i called you a nigger because you're on Sup Forums bud
and yes i still would like to help and would assume anyone else would provided you deliver the information required for us to deliver our flavor of justice

roads for cars not for cats

>complains about buzzwords
>uses buzzwords in every post

Fellow anons, please don't let this massive faggot shape your opinions of the United States or Texas.

Ur pretty cool tbh

had a similair situation, but i never burned anything down, i just kept smashing the guys windows and slashing his tires, i wish i had the guts to burn his garage / house down..

toxoplasmosis is a disease that roughly have of the planet has been infected with and in a healthy individual who is neither a child or the elderly, will exhibit symptoms that range from mild diarrhea to slight fever. You will likely never even realize you are infected with T. Gondii. Please remove yourself from the gene pool, it saddens me there are people as dumb as you.

Oh, one of those inbred retards from the south. Makes sense now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE'RE SHITPOSTING

sad day :(

half* woops

Keep your fucking cat inside next time you dumb fuck. The world is not a carebear wonderland so your lazy ass can skip cleaning litter by letting your vermin shit on other people's lawns, which is why it was crossing the street in the first place.

eat a dick pussy boy.

Remember only paedos care about other people's small children

This is a facebook post by someone, not OP, about a pet named like.. Balbo or soemthing stupid and he saw the guy hit his cat and keep driving 50 down a rural road and he had no identifying info on the car that hit his cat. As always. OP is a faggot.

suck cocks rědditard

don't make me take this offline. you stay hidden behind your screen, son.

If you so manly go to the persons house and tell them you shot their cat.

>We know you wont :^)

Aren't you causing more work for yourself by having a rotting corpse on your lawn? Weirdo.

Shoot cat blow up Texas it's that simple

user, sorry about Jack!

Jaffa was the name I'm sure. They never actually found the dude

Disgusting

Oh you gonna use your 22?

Nice

>son
kek
>don't make me take this offline
KEK

Seat reserved in hell.

You do understand that no animal except you understands the concept of land ownership, right?

for you? maybe my 20mm sniper rifle from 5000 meters.

Holy fuck you're dense. You complain of vermin but then kill the domesticated animal that's been bred to literally kill the actual vermin.

you forgot to tip your fedora.

People are strange

Tell a cat that

Trips confirm
RIP in peace Jaffa

If any animals trespasses on my property, I'll shoot it. I've taken about 200 cats and dogs this year alone.

kys you piece of shit

Lmao

Why are Americans so damn stupid? God I hate them.

When you're a stranger

Retard.

this just looks like a poor attempt at getting a personal army.

Burn his house down OP.

and dont forget to post pics.

He's got ya there user

>200 cats and dogs this year alone
no you don't, you'd eventually be fucked over by a cop who loves animals, stop lying on an anonymous imageboard faggot.
>if any animal trespasses on muh property i'll shoot
gee, so edgy!

I kill anything that looks at my property

0/10 trolling

See

I hit a cat once. Felt horrible. Feel horrible to this day.

Was driving, and it was chasing another cat. First cat made it through the wheels. Second cat was run over. Started running backwards for some reason, then ran into the bushes.

>even myself

>le internet tough guy

you fucking idiot. I call my sheriff every time I shoot a stray. humane society comes and collects the corpse. sheriff documents the incident.

I've had neighbors apologize TO ME about their outdoor pets I've shot.

We respect each other's PROPERTY in Texas.