I'd like to date a black guy, but there's a problem - I'm top. And when we go out in public...

I'd like to date a black guy, but there's a problem - I'm top. And when we go out in public, everyone would think I'm the bottom because of racial stereotypes. And I don't want to be perceived as a bottom. What do?

Fuck him in public

Well don't fucking date a nigger then you dingus

make him wear a gimp suit

Tell everyone you meet that you fuck his ass and he doesnt fuck yours

put him on a leash. safer for everyone that way anyway.

Start working out and get a pet leash for him fuccboi

Meh, French blacks are cute and civilised unlike American blacks and French Arabs. Also, we all came from Africa and our ansectors were black.

Fixed it

Lol the denial and bullshit.
Nigger = black men = nigger

>Don't date niggers.

>Problem?

Our ancestors were not what youd call a "modern black" dipshit. Don't get too cocky.

Their cock also tastes like swiss chocolate.Info 100%.

>*Ancestors

See? There really is a good reason to stay in school. You'll learn how to spell correctly and not look like a total retard idiot in every post you make.

>And I don't want to be perceived as a bottom. What do?

Who the fuck cares? They'll look at you two, MAYBE think that then completely forget about you after a minute.

Straight guy here

On the rare occasion I see a fag couple in public I just think 'oh look fags' then go on my way

I couldn't give a shit who's top or bottom and it doesn't cross my mind at all

I know its bait but you just give me a medium to say shit.

Blacks did not develop their dark skin after they separated from the caucasian ancestors

Now 125,000 years ago there was a split off , you hade the ancestor of cuacasians and the one of sub sharan negroes.

The Caucasian ancestor migrated out of africa and interbred with homo Neanderthal introducing light pigmented skin eye and hair color.

The sub Saharan ancestor of the african negroe interbred with homo erectus leading to the dark skin adaptation.

Now The ancestor of both these groups of people developed from ape hominids who lost their hair.
These people adapted and lived in a jungle and did not yet needed the dark skin adaptation.

EARLY HUMANS WERE NOT BLACK.

CAUCASIANS ANCESTORS WERE NOT BLACK OR NEGRO

Use arguments not attacks on spelling you fuck.

Human ancestors were not black tho

To be honest, the general incarceration rate is as shocking as the racial differences. America needs to sort its shit out

Once you go black, you become a single mom.

date a little manlet one.

Cool you proved your superiority to some niggers. Now what? Racism is a fruitless endeavor.

As a women you have the choice, destroy my child`s life by making her/him a primitive form of homo sapien that doesnt fits in to modern socity and lacks the mental capacity to lead a fulfilling life, or do i want to make a human being that is just like me thinks like me acts like me and doesnt makes my life a living loud as fuck hellhole

95% them are sub 180 cm (6 ft) manlets, but I'm 178 myself.

Stop being concerned about the general public's opinion you spineless faggot.

So instead of answering my question you post meaningless drivel. Whatever you call yourself it's pointless. The sooner you realize everyone is equally shit the easier your life will be.

I can't, I'm too dependent on what peopl would think.

Race mixing and multicultural is the fruitless thing.

Thousands of years of progress, all based on keeping your people save from negative influences.

A example : South africa during apartheid a well faring country with jobs and opportunities, highest grossing domestic product of africa, thriving agricultural 67 deaths a year.

South Africa with out apartheid 37 deaths a day, highest rape statistics in the world, almost nothing is produced any more , poeple who have jobs get killed for having them, utter genocide of whites and the san bushmen.

Racism works.

Don't be a fucking faggot in first place

A not meaningless saying that is meaningless drivel and i wasn't done yet.

make your bitch wear a pretty choker style collar

>North African
Lel, it's fucking Arabs
The victim was ARab as well, Sweden s 95% Arab

What for? Gay sex is way more pleasant than straight sex

Racism doesn't work. Don't delude yourself. I don't know why you have a need to feel superior to somebody you'll never meet a day in your life. That's your problem though.

quit being gay and get a real gf to shove things in your butt faggot. lol

A isolated genetic group has the ability to develop unique abilitys and traits.

A large population group with interbreeding among all, leads to a genetic population of the lowest average denominator.

This. Then you can be the top and the bottom at the same time.

It's fun and all going back and forth but none of you have answered my question. Now what? What do you plan to do. What has any of this done for you? What have you gained?

Are there no twink black guys?

Every one is racist except for cucks.
Every healthy human thinks they are better then others , this prevents them from going extinct like cucks.

Keeping a less violent and aggressive specimen save from a violent aggressive specimen works.

Every country that is intoduced with high melanin specimens becomes a shithole that is no longer save for its own poeple.

If you call keeping your country free from these unwanted racist, then you are wrong because it does keeps your children save.

But hey you faggots dont think about kids you have non , you dont think about the future, you have no future, you dont think about your ancestors fighting working and surviving so that you can exist because you are a traitor to your own family.

there are only white (or mixed) twinks

Stop exponential subsidized growth of the negative factor for one.

Keep out any new negative factors.

>".... better THAN others, this prevents..."

remember: THEN is sequential-you will suck my dick THEN you will lick my balls

THAN is a choice-if you'd rather lick my balls THAN suck my dick that is fine as well

me kcehc

How nice to see you flopping around with out arguments

Come on. at least he typed something other than I hate niggers just because. Of course he shot his credibility to hell by using the word cuck seriously but it's still better than most of the mouth breathing retards.
Also I don't consider worrying about whether your better than others healthy behavior. You so be concerned about you being on point. If you do that there's no need for comparison.

Get out of here with that I'd rather leave than be with a black pedals on. No I'm not racist I just find them extremely unattactive...Thier skin seems a little nice. But full Africans have big noses, big lips, and throng mucles from running away from the lions. So....theres that.

Forgot to reply.
That's a goal I guess. I don't see how you would achieve it but still, it's something. Thank you for actually answering me and not waffling.

My stance is this , they are worse , they are stupid by genetics, they are violent, they disrupt society, the slow down progress, they are a financial burden, they are a social burden, they dont contribute more then the take and destroy.

Are you saying that cucks think them selfs to be better then others?

Because that is the only and whole definition of racism.

That is most retarded picture I have ever seen

Caucasian have more strength as African muscle composition is mostly fast twitch.

Also your opinion is very normal and considering the facts very smart.

Controlling birth is not unobtainable,
I would really like to see a license for parenting (for every one).

It will be so beneficial for the children and the genetics will improve tremendously.

I dont think it is weird for someone having to show they are able to take care and raise a new human being before they have them

No I'm saying that I don't believe in spending my time concerned about whether I'm better than everyone else. I'd rather be the best that I can be. Admittedly I have things I need to work on but that's still what I believe.

Any explanation too that or is it just slander ?

Do you just want to date a guy for the simple fact that he is black? Or for the fact that you like him.
If its for the sole purpose that he is black.
Its like he is a trophy.
The fact that you will be looked at as a bottom.
Shows your are a fucked up individual.
Who is more worried about how others see you. Other than the happiness you and your partner can bring to each other.
You should stay away from relationships.
It will all be about you in the end.

So what are you a cuck or a gay, there is a difference you know.

Does a cuck have the same mindset as a gay?

I've contracted stage four terminal eye cancer from a point blank blast of pure irony.

Kill yourself, its the only answer.

I have given a shit ton of argumentation , where is yours?

I'm neither. I just don't give a shit about other poeples opinions.

>Also, we all came from Africa and our ansectors were black.
Yeah we all came from fish and monkies too. Your other point was fine but that one is shit and you should feel bad.

I ask again do you have any explanation or argumentation for saying that ?

I'm not him I just find it ironic that you call out slandering when half of your "argumentation" is exactly that. Or maybe hypocritical is the word.

I agree. We need to streamline the death penalty. Right now it takes years and is extremely costly.

Underrated post

You say the credibility was lost on the word cuck, it was nearly stated that cucks dont think they are better then others so they are the only ones not racist.
You commented on that.

Clearly something was trigged by the word cuck , so you did care.

dat's racist

Meme based on factual data
Slander = (the act of making) an untrue spoken, not written, statement about a person with the intention of damaging that person's reputation:

If it is true it is not slander.

>"That is most retarded picture I have ever seen"

> a factual piece of information in meme form is retarded
= slander .

Do you know how to read? I've stated that I'm speaking for myself. I only used the word cuck to do anything thing except question the crediblity of someone who uses it seriously. You somehow came to the conclusion that all "cucks" aren't racist on your own. Those were your words.

>Thinks he got called cuck
>goes full emo
>implies others are not able to read

Show me a racist cuck

Who cares about the stereotypes, people arnt gonna treat you different if your top or bottom, they'll treat you different (most likely) cause your gay

People care about both things and for a reason