Anyone able to tell me the model for this doll. I believe it's a Miku doll but not sure what

Anyone able to tell me the model for this doll. I believe it's a Miku doll but not sure what.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/4747238/Doll-Cum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. sauce for this doll

What are these type of dolls called?

>What are these type of dolls called?
imagefap.com/pictures/4747238/Doll-Cum

??

You're a sad piece of shirt if you pay money for these statues. You probably have worse odds at getting laid than me.

You fucking shirt!

found it
www kanojotoys com/dollho-body-volks-dollfie-dream-doll-set-p-1435.html

You know if a chick walks into your room and sees that on your shelf, any chance she was interested will evaporate. I'd buy it. Only woman you'll get.

She's a Dollfie Dream Miku from Volks. I think they don't sell her anymore so you'd have to get a used one. I see them pop up on eBay sometimes.

bump, i would like to know this model

omg, thank you so much. It's a shame it's discontinued

There are at least two weeaboos here.

700 bucks fuck that fam

yeah i just saw that price ill rather wait my max was only 400. 500 at a push.

Np. It's how volks works with the special dolls like that from actual series. They make a limited amount. I would keep checking on their website for if they do a new run (Volksusa.com if you live in the U.S.). I believe last year or the year before they did a Snow Miku.

You basement dwellers are ignoring me very well! I leave for newfaggier pastures.

ok will keep my eyes open. also is there a UK store if not which would be better volks.co.jp or volksusa.com

Sooo are you guys seriously considering buying a japanese fashion doll? I got a couple of those, but they're actually not made for sexual stuff. I could name a couple brands for you who sell models with nice big boobs

I don't think there's a UK store. I'd use the Japanese one because it's more current and the yen is weak right now. I looked right now at the JApanese one and the are showing the Kagamine twins and I can't find them on the U.S. one

Id want one of the $1.8k ones but I can't rationalise that or afforded it

that would be nice for some brands, i only really know the volks ones. I'm not looking for anything for sexual reasons though. I would like to start getting a couple.

Also just FYI the hair and eyes on these dolls aren't rooted or anything so if you're desperate for Miku, you could get a plain Dollfie Dream and just get turquoise twin tail wig and blue eyes. They're all about customisation, keep an eye on secondary markets for the doll bodies to save some money.

ok thanks

Ya. Glad to help

really? sorry if i'm not supposed to ask this, but are you male? cause I don't often see male collectors in this hobby