How easy are girls in this country?

How easy are girls in this country?

Rape them and find out.

Super easy.

Depends in how many tentacles you have

Easiest in the world

Elaborate.

If you are anything other than white? Pretty hard.

If you are white? Literally the easiest.

you can molest and fuck them in trains and they wont say anything
i learnt this by watching hentai

I'm a pretty ugly white though. On a scale of 1-10, I'm a 1.

You literally don't need to do anything they will rip your pants off and fuck you right when you get off the plane

I'm white and non-fugly. I say hello, they respond, I ask if they want to have lunch (or drinks), bring a friend if you want. Get to know them. Suggest karaoke. Make out in the karaoke box. Suggest love hotel. Fuck.

Easy.

And the japanese all speak english, is that right? lol

can't I just go to clubs pick up some japanese sluts?

No see you don't go to Japan, you wait until they come here. Nothing better than a young naive FOB.

Only if you board the female only train.

but are there subtitles?

Also going to Japan tomorrow, curious about this. More opinions?

Rape is pretty much accepted, because the girls get shamed by their family if they have consensual sex. No yakuza (cop) would ever bust you for it.

Kek

>yakuza
>cop
Pick one

if you find a kawaii loli imouto-chan make sure you pound her with your ochinpo release your seieki inside her and make her iku with all the kimochi ii

rape on, rape off, mr. Miyagi

Most of the ones I met, yes, enough to make small talk. But I was in Tokyo, and worked at an English Conversation School.

Where did you meet these girls? How old were they? What did they do for jobs?

"Rape" them. They pretend they don't want it, but they do. Just make sure you don't stay in the same spot for too long or the cops will make you pay protection.

pretty fuckin easy.

Most were friends of students, met during drinking parties or weekend events (BBQ, ohanami, etc.) 20-30 (I was 30 then). Anywhere from college students to office ladies to housewives.

These chicks just want to try white dick or wanted to be your gf?

What about if you don't speak Jap? Non weeb here, interested in fucking Jap pussy

Well i'm from Finland (blond hair, blue eyes, you get the drift) and I have visited Japan few times and stayed for one month or so. When I was out minding my own business and sitting in coffee shop some student girls always watched me like they wanted to rape me and few of the workers there started to flirt with me etc.

Where ever I did go in Tokyo there was always some girls trying to get my attention. Some young and some milf... Anyways most of the locals do not speak english so if you know some japanese it comes handy indeed.

I smell fedora and lies

Bit of A, bit of B. Married one of them.

>has a nip girl
all i did was talk to her and asked her to lunch.
I do have to use a translator 80% of the time tho...

Easy. I'm 30 and went to Tokyo for holiday last year. Within two hours of leaving Narita Jap girl was already sucking my dick in my hotel room. They want to experience foreigner white dick really badly. Ask me for more details.

are you northernlion or epicnamebro

Sorry, I don't get the reference.

Do japs care if you work as an english teacher? Do they think youre low status or something?

Then it would be better if you took the fedora off and went to shower.

There is always one of you bitter tards around who won't get pussy ever and think that nobody else can either. You should really consider going to a therapist or trying to lose your fedora and virginity.

I'll bite. Details? Where did you find this ho?

Interested as well mate

Nope. Sensei is considered mid-tier. Better than conbini staff. On par with Salaryman. Below Doctor or real teacher.

Check em, if you're European white or white American you don't even need to put any effort in

Of course, and don't forget Japan was allied with The Third Reich during the great war.

I went to hotel bar and waited for a bit until I saw a bored looking Japanese woman. I was lucky she spoke some English and then I just downright suggested to her that what about suki suki in my hotel room. She came along with me. In Japan it's easier to just say it straight and sometimes even be bit rude. Lot of women just want to be "taken" on certain level.

Japanese learn some english as a required language for middle and some of highschool

Literally flying to Japan next week for 14 days.
Very much interested in this too.
I swear to the heavens above, if I come back without dipping my wiener in some teriyaki I'll kill fuckers.

Just don't mention "dorphin" or "whare" and you should be fine.

I guarantee you most of these guys are dellusional about the white guy look.

There have been so many dudes who thought it was easy and spent their savings going there and expecting to get laid w a hello.

most girls would fuck a foreigner anyway granted hes hot and interesting (which he is given he is from the other side of the fucking world)

dont fall for this meme (actually better do so, like a fag)

How hot are the girls you banged? How many did you bang in a given year?

>says 20th century joke like it's still funny in 2016

I think you're talking about post WW2 laws. That was only Germany.

The virginity is strong with this one

I got laid there without paying for it, and I'm old, fat, and ugly.

Have fun kiddo. Remember to use a condom.

Nigger, he answered your fucking question, now you're making demands? The fuck is wrong with you.

lel

Meh. 7s to 9s. About 1 new girl every month or two until I got serious with the now wife.

"7 to 9s"

Do you have any pics?