Found this in my girlfriend bedroom. What is it?

Found this in my girlfriend bedroom. What is it?

It's a sage

your new bf

Hey Mike, fancy seeing you here.

Google image has no results. I wanna know what this.

brass dildos

knuckle dusters

It's like a brass knuckle but get this. You stick it in your ear and side swipe mother fuckers with your head. I know the mean streets op, your gf is with the wrong crowd.

it is a prostate massager

knuckle dildo

your mom

lol kek'd
n
kheck'd

Dual use :

corkscrew
and
Dildo (male/female/tranny)

They are brass knuckles, you are clearly dating a ninja. I would be cautious because she could easily take you down in one jab... That weapon is deadlier than a glock and AR15 combined.

Your competition.

That used to be up the ass of the man she is cucking you with.

Your imminent replacement.

*competitor

she likes to fuck her asshole silly with that. Maybe if you would man up and shove your little dick in her gaping shitter she wouldn't be using it to please herself while you fuck around on Sup Forums.

/thread

It is this one too, wtf?

This.Knock the dust off that pussy

Yup another butt plug

Any other toys OP?
Panty Drawer wins?

It's meant for use on a man. It's a prostate stimulator. Maybe she's an idiot and uses it on her G spot, but I'm pretty sure it's for guys lol.

This two

ITT: Buttfag shows his ass destruction collection off.

This

This OP

if he is taking it in the ass i wouldn't be worried he is obviously a faggot anyways

Literally this.

Its not mine my friend

Brass kekules

She has a very close girlfriend, and i have some doubs about them, it is these what two girls would use?

knuckledildster

Looks like torture material OP. You bagged a good one, got tit pics?

I hope she's cheating on you

It's so you can carry her around by her butthole.

Whare you touching your mates anal toys you dirty mongo ..
Put it in your mouth you sick fuck

It's your replacement

checked and keked

Quads speak the truth

>my girlfriend bedroom
What did he mean by this?

his bedroom identifies as a female and they are currently in a relationship.

It's kind of like brass knuckles, but instead of aiming for the face, you go straight for the rectum. Your opponent will then flee in embarrassment and shame

John, stay out of my panty drawer. Im your sister. Sick fuck.

See seems to have allot of black toys, i would be more worried about that.

look like a version of 'Aneros' Prostate Stimulator

those things are like 200$ a piece. FUCK

these are all yours you fucking duck faggot

Wtf im on the wrong line of business

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Sick push dagger OP

Fuckyou sucjmydick ahahahahahahahshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>saved

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 30$ gay ass chair that i bought for you, whilst gargling on hot cum and having tabs on the "latest game of thrones episodes", classic music playing in the backround on full blast and celeb fap thread tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure was great. You cant say whatever you want because everyone will know who you truly are.

You believe you are edgy. An hero. But in reality, you really just like cum. A useless cum slut. A cowboy of space. No life just like all others. People like you need to be belly inflated. The world doesn't need us, shit. We are better off dead, faggot.

Using it to punch u in ur fartbox. Wait & see

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen desu. Sitting on your 30$ dragon dildo that dad bought for you desu, whilst desuing on hot desu and having tabs on the "latest desu", weaaboo desu playing in the backround on full blast and desu tabbed. Ah, quite desu, ain't it. Desu sure is great. You cant desu whatever you want because desu will desu you.

You believe you are desu. An edgy desu. But in reality, you are desu. A useless desu stain. A waste of desu. No desu in life other than to leech off of the hard desu of others. Desu like you need to be eradicated. The desu doesn't need your desu. You are better off dead, desu

meh
better

Thank you desu xd

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.