2003+13

>2003+13
>trusting the rubber jew
>being CUCKED by latex
when did you grow up and realize that condoms are for kids and that there's no better feeling than a drenched vagina wrapped around your cock?
>muh "STDs"
TOP KEK

Enjoy your STD!

I had a freind who thought this way. Not only is he a baby daddy now, he had hepatitis, a kid, and he is broke as fuck. He also claimed his pull out game was strong kek.

ill have you cunts know i am CLEAN
ive only almost gotten one STD

Post test results or you're full of STD and bullshit.

not so fast
I said "almost"
I was starting to get an infection but got medicine before it could turn into chlamydia
all I have for proof is the bottle from my prescription which is at my house

He's right!
rubbers are for faggots who have AIDS

just lol at people who think sex is just a game.

Well, it IS a game. A LOSING game. At least for men.

>having sex with disease ridden whores
why would anyone do this with or without plastic on their dick

>Getting pregnant isn't losing

It's not if you can file for child support.

What is HIV+ guys having sex with women forumää the thrilll of infecting?

With or without condom dont make a big difference in the intense of an orgasm. Fucking the same woman over years without becomes boring as hell. Compare this: fucking a boring wife without vs fucking a stunning shemale, for instense for the first time, with a condom. Mmmh whats better? Tell me. Everything is about set and setting not about a fucking rubber. Use it! its fucking healthy...

Another genius trick post by the NWO

This sounds like what a white-race killing jew would write on to Sup Forums to stir shit up.
Nice try though, but I'm not a good goy.

Child support isn't nearly enough of a substitute for an actually involve parent.

If you have to pay chief support, you're a cuck who hasn't 50% custody of your child, which will be in your image.

>implying I even find your mother attractive

Forumää

I've never gotten and std you bacterial cesspool