Why are people rarely praising BP for it's production?

Why are people rarely praising BP for it's production?
This is way more impressive and better produced than an album like MBDTF.

Why do you fags insist on using shitty acronyms?

Because its easier than typing My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

Nothing to do with my question.
Leave butthurt kanye fan.

efficiency of communication

Nice trips

INCREDIBLE production, absolutely flawless.

(That's why I don't like as much as the others, though, it's too perfect for my taste)

HOLY SHIT AN ALBUM MADE IN 2017 SOUNDS BETTER PRODUCED THAN ALBUM MADE IN 2012
HOLY SHIT user
GREAT DISCOVERY

(you)

Because everyone here already recognizes Death Grips as being among the best producers in modern music. And the reactionary scum who'll reply saying "no they aren't" couldn't name three better producers, so point proven.

This has to be ironic. Nobody can be this retarded.

>t.Kanye fans

this is my favorite album of theirs production wise apart from Exmilitary

the guitars are absolutely just fucking nasty and just horribly orgasmic

Have fun listening to noise, peasants! I'm going to listen to music!
Kanye is the figurehead of our generation's taste, which is shitty. I have no need to partake in his music, but if I have to cite something I will have the decency to spell the whole thing out

nice subjective opinion

idk. It's proably fact.

no its not because objective opinions don't exist in art

Did you just learn that word?

Death Grips have incredible production, but the work itself is generally too jarring for an average joe like me to appreciate fully.

What is meant by "production," exactly? What are you talking about?

Bottomless Pit had a cooler sound than most of their other stuff. It's not necessarily that the production was better, but they just gained more of a grasp on making the sound they wanted. Exmilitary and No Love Deep Web had a much more bland sound, but that bland sound kind of subsided after Government Plates. When NOTM and Jenny Death came out their sound was almost completely new, and I think Bottomless Pit is trying to capitalize and improve on their "new style".

I think of it as referring to the overall package of the album rather than individual songs.

For example how smoothly the sound designs of Houdini, BB Poison, and Three Bedrooms mesh together is "good" production.

wHAT

Production is sick but does anyone think Ride's vocals are poorly recorded? It's like he's too close to the mic at times, his "S" sounds are piercing at times

Maybe it's just my headphones

Shit his live shows have at least gotten better

I don't know what's going on with the vox though really

I've never had a problem with him on any other albums, not even Jenny Death but on Bottomless Pit, especially on Eh the "S" sounds are terrible.