Want to watch the football game

>Want to watch the football game
>a woman is calling the play by play for ESPN

> wooden teeth people in charge of using memes correctly.
how is this a reddit post?

>facebook frog
>image.png
Those are tell-tale signs of reddit cancer

Football doesn't start for over a month, and only garbage conferences like the MAC have women

>implying reddit wouldn't downvote into oblivion any post slightly critical of women

you gotta go back my man

back to /r9k/ with you

He's an American and I assume he's talking about soccer, not American football

not OP but I've been on this godforsaken hellhole for nearly a decade and never registered an account on reddit, and I shitpost from my iPhone all the time.

>implying /r9k/ isn't the home of facebook frog
You really are fresh from reddit, aren't you?

>having absolutely zero knowledge of meme history

it's from 420chan where they would post the original comic of the frog peeing with his pants down and saying "feels good man" when they were referring to getting wrecked on shit

you know fuck all about memes bro, just cut your losses and stop posting

>I browse knowyourmeem so I'm an expert
The original "feels good man" pepe is acceptable, every other spawn is cancer (included the sad pepe you've posted and especially that smug pepe bullshit).

This brit fag is literally autism the thread.

dumb anti-frogposter

you're such a fucking homo dude lmfao

listen I'm 100% behind the autistic memesters on here but this is just pathetic, I bet you watch anime don't you?

>He'a never had Pam Ward call one of his B1G noon games

KYS my main man

Ah. I don't watch B1G. My undergrad school is Big XII, and my current grad school is Pac 12

Who the fuck cares. You'd rather listen to fat old white guys who wax nostalgic about when the goalposts were at the front of the endzone, in between muting the mic for baked-bean farts?

I'm not even saying this as a feminist argument, I'm saying this as a sports fan: I give less than zero fucks who is calling the game. Verne Lundquist could die in a fire and I wouldn't even look up from my Twitter feed. Nobody gives a fuck.

dumb frogposter

>he watches the game on mute
>he live tweets games

>2016
>being this intolerant of women in sports

Virign